Top Democrat admits she murdered people to defeat Trump.

Hilltrot

The article you cited doesn't say anything close to what you claim it does. Which is no surprise to anyone here. I'm just noting the fact.

Hey, I'm closer to the truth than anything you've written.

Once again, you are projecting . . .

How are you with forging that e-mail?

Oh, wait everyone! The Barbarian, Slayer of Babies, is about to link some articles which don't, in any way support his position, but then he'll act like it does. Afterwards, he will behave sanctimonious like a good Satan worshipper does. Maybe he'll link another satirical article and present it as fact.

Arthur Brain

Oh, wait everyone! The Barbarian, Slayer of Babies, is about to link some articles which don't, in any way support his position, but then he'll act like it does. Afterwards, he will behave sanctimonious like a good Satan worshipper does. Maybe he'll link another satirical article and present it as fact.

You seriously don't see the irony with this little rant?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The article you cited doesn't say anything close to what you claim it does. Which is no surprise to anyone here. I'm just noting the fact.

I'm just pointing out the fact. Anyone can go to your link and see for themselves that you just made up your story; Brietbart says nothing close to what you said it does. When you think you have to make Breitbart more crazy than it already is, that's really pitiful.

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...ational-guard/

Hilltrot

I'm just pointing out the fact. Anyone can go to your link and see for themselves that you just made up your story; Brietbart says nothing close to what you said it does. When you think you have to make Breitbart more crazy than it already is, that's really pitiful.

🤣

Arthur Brain

:chuckle:

Hilltrot

Well, I was right about the sanctimonious part. I'm still waiting for the rest of it.

In case, you'all are wondering. The Barbarian, Slayer of Babies, said that President Trump murdered his youngest daughter's husband's father because President Trump downplayed the China virus in February - he has the tape.

I call that a bit of a stretch, but since The Barbarian likes such idiocy, I used his logic to add his moniker and post this particular article title. And this sort of silly logic and argument is what The Barbarian, Slayer of Babies, and Arthur No-Brain have been using for quite some time. I think most people could see that I was being silly.

Unfortunately, this logic is used so often by The Barbarian, Slayer of Babies, and Arthur No-Brain, they actually can't see that I'm making fun of them.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Well, I was right about the sanctimonious part. I'm still waiting for the rest of it.

They didn't seem sanctimonius. They certainly didn't write what you said they did.

In case, you'all are wondering. The Barbarian, Slayer of Babies, said that President Trump murdered his youngest daughter's husband's father because President Trump downplayed the China virus in February - he has the tape.

Well, if you'll lie about things Breitbart says, I suppose it's not a surprise that you'd lie about things I said.

I think most people could see that I was being silly.

It's always a bad idea to lie. Learn from this one.

Arthur Brain

I call that a bit of a stretch, but since The Barbarian likes such idiocy, I used his logic to add his moniker and post this particular article title. And this sort of silly logic and argument is what The Barbarian, Slayer of Babies, and Arthur No-Brain have been using for quite some time. I think most people could see that I was being silly.

Unfortunately, this logic is used so often by The Barbarian, Slayer of Babies, and Arthur No-Brain, they actually can't see that I'm making fun of them.

You can't even get my self deprecating username and feel the need to "add" to it so this is yet more inadvertent and repetitive stupidity on your part. Hey, Trump lost.

Just calm down and deal with it. No need to act like a nut.

:up:

eider

Oh my Goodness!
What a crazy rant!

Are you upset about something?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I think, under all that bumptiousness, he's likely not a bad person. He just gets all flustered and frustrated when he's contradicted, and he vents without much thinking, it seems.