Top 20 posters

julie21

Hey Ninja..hot off the Press..

USER REPUTATIONS
TOL now has a poster reputation system.

You will notice that each post has a small icon just next to the post number. If you hold you mouse over the icon you will see that it states.... "Add to users reputation". If you click that icon you can either approve or disapprove of that users post therefore increasing or decreasing the users reputation.

The small graphic under the each users post count graphically displays the users reputation status.

Also....
The longer you have been a TOL member, the more TOL posts you have and the better reputation you yourself has effects the amount you can effect other users reputations. There are also limitations that prevent you from picking on an individual member too much. Have fun and use your new power wisely!!!

Ninjashadow

That's cool and all, but I don't think that affects my ability to actually post. The only thing that can stop me now is this irritatingly slow dial-up connection that I have the misfortune of having to contend with right now.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
ninjashadow said:
That's cool and all, but I don't think that affects my ability to actually post. The only thing that can stop me now is this irritatingly slow dial-up connection that I have the misfortune of having to contend with right now.
:mock:
56k.gif