too big to ignore

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm "preaching" to someone, who along with Texas republicrats, says that those babies that I just showed pictures of are "disposable" because they're not 5 months old.

you don't seem to understand that they have to get this past the courts
and
some think it should be 21 weeks

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the posts by acw
completely ignore what the democrats are doing
completely ignore what the judges are doing
and
holds the republicans responsible for what they seemingly are not doing
many at tol are doing this

how dishonest is that?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Texas law still ends with
...and then you can kill the baby!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
the posts by acw
completely ignore what the democrats are doing
completely ignore what the judges are doing
and
holds the republicans responsible for what they seemingly are not doing
many at tol are doing this

how dishonest is that?

I showed a pictorial of what you and the Texas republicrats want to do:

"Selective murder".

I won't be a part of that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Editorial: Abortion bill is not that 'tough'

July 10, 2013

"The headlines scream: Texas House approves “tough” abortion restrictions — and the “tough” adjective comes from Fox News. In addition to “tough,” other words tossed around include “restrictive,” “contentious” and “sweeping.”

These descriptions are from House Bill 2 in the Texas House of Representatives, an abortion bill that was approved Wednesday by a 98-49 vote. State Rep. John Smithee, R-Amarillo, is one of several co-authors of the bill, which now heads to the Senate — again.

One of the problems with the bill — at least according to those who support abortion with little or no restrictions — is that the legislation would ban abortions past 20 weeks of gestation.

However, according to the state of Texas, the statistics indicate the debate regarding this particular aspect of the bill is overblown.

According to the Texas Department of State Health Services (2010 is the most recent year for complete numbers), “only 1.4 percent of Texas resident abortions were performed at 17 weeks gestation or later, and only 0.5 percent were performed at 21 or more weeks gestation.”

That is out of a total of 77,592 induced abortions reported to the state in 2010, and this includes abortions obtained in other states by residents of Texas. In 2010, there were 386 abortions performed during week 21-25 of gestation and only 14 after the 26th week. A total of 55,851 abortions were performed at eight weeks of gestation or less, the largest category.

(On a related disturbing note, there were three abortions performed on females 11 years old or less, and one from Randall County for a female under the age of 15 — and all should agree just one abortion in this age group is too many — no matter the week of gestation.)

What these numbers reveal is that the vast majority of abortions in the state of Texas (at least according to data for the most current year available), would not have been impacted by the 20-week restriction included in HB 2 — 86.7 percent of abortions occurred at 10 weeks gestation or earlier.

From this perspective, HB 2 does not sound all that “tough” or “restrictive.”'
http://amarillo.com/opinion/editorial/2013-07-10/abortion-bill-not-tough

Go back to your gossip threads Neut and let us Christians fight the culture war.

Christian Liberty

The Texas law still ends with
...and then you can kill the baby!

As much as I agree with banning all abortion, I don't see how you can argue that restricting it at 20 weeks is condoning murder. Its just increasing the number of types of murder that are not allowed.

Christ's Word

I really hate the "save the whales kill your baby crowd". ACW, although i agree with your purity of thought, and zealous attitude for life, is it possible that it is OK to save some of the babies that are being murdered everyday, and then work on saving the rest of them after we get a legal foothold?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
how is your legislation coming?

I guess you didn't read about this in your latest gossip thread:

The Culture of Death is winning.

That being said: God won't be mocked Neut, justice wil prevail. It's a far cry from justice when you put an age on when someone can or can't be murdered.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I guess you didn't read about this in your latest gossip thread:

The Culture of Death is winning.

That being said: God won't be mocked Neut, justice wil prevail. It's a far cry from justice when you put an age on when someone can or can't be murdered.

didn't I make it clear?
I am mocking you
and
your obsession with homosexuality
which
apparently is your job
so
get out of my way
my job is abortion

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
didn't I make it clear?
I am mocking you
and
your obsession with homosexuality
which
apparently is your job
so
get out of my way
my job is abortion

I guess that you didn't learn about this in one of your gossip threads either Neut:

The abortion movement and homosexual movement are one in the same, i.e. they are "The Culture of Death".

As far as "getting out of your way":

I'll be a big obstacle in the way of evil until the day I die; I owe it to God for giving me life.

Christ's Word

I guess that you didn't learn about this in one of your gossip threads either Neut:

The abortion movement and homosexual movement are one in the same, i.e. they are "The Culture of Death".

As far as "getting out of your way":

I'll be a big obstacle in the way of evil until the day I die; I owe it to God for giving me life.

OK, that came off just a little self absorbed..... but I do agree both cultures do not lead to life in any way.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK, that came off just a little self absorbed..... but I do agree both cultures do not lead to life in any way.

Call it what you want CW, but while most of you are busy talking about who did what in a TOL gossip thread, I'm studying what's going on in American culture.

As always, feel free to prove me wrong on anything that I've posted.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Call it what you want CW, but while most of you are busy talking about who did what in a TOL gossip thread, I'm studying what's going on in American culture.

As always, feel free to prove me wrong on anything that I've posted.

maybe if you took some time off for a little fun
more would pay attention to you

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
maybe if you took some time off for a little fun
more would pay attention to you

Here's something for you to think about while you're having "fun" in one of your gossip threads Neut.

Number of Abortions - Abortion Counters
http://www.numberofabortions.com/

You wouldn't be terribly disappointed if I made an exit from this thread would you Neut?

You see, looking at the picture of the smug adulterer who served his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital fighting cancer just doesn't sit well with me today.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You wouldn't be terribly disappointed if I made an exit from this thread would you Neut?

I won't attempt to speak for Newt, however, should you ever venture far from TOL, I would cry oodles. For days. Even.

You see, looking at the picture of the smug adulterer who served his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital fighting cancer just doesn't sit well with me today.

Well, for once, ACW actually does bring up a valid point. What about it, Chrys? Why do you support a multiple divorcee and adulterer?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER