Tongues or New Tongues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Let’s see who believes what Christ has said, or just runs off at the mouth to be heard as some great wise man. I know I’m the fool because I teach the truth and you all are the WISE, because you all stand together in your foolishness, and I’m out-numbered? --- Not at all! --- I have you all surrounded.

Mark 16:17 KJV – “In my name shall they cast out devils; ‘THEY SHALL SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES”. – What tongues?
Is that tongues, or is it “NEW” tongues, or something else? -- I dare any of you to take what Christ said, instead of your present garbage. – Nearly none of you have ever heard or taught the Truth about “tongues”, even though Christ says what it is exactly. -- Talk about being deaf to the Word of God! – None of you can hear it! ---- What does speaking in tongues mean to all you self-appointed wise men of GOD? – Tongues or New Tongues? - What TONGUES?
Is it the speaker that speaks the different new tongues, or is it the hearer that hears in the new tongues of GOD? - It has to be one or the other; regardless of what tongue the hearer is born? – You can’t be serious saying that the speaker is the one doing the speaking in different tongues! – The sad thing is, that you people are serious, regardless of what God says about it.—You say you trust in Christ! – HUH, the same as HELL DOES!
Its right in front of your foolish noses, ----- Acts 2:8-11 KJV - how hear we EVERY MAN IN OUR OWN TONGUE, wherein we were born? 9- Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 10- Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11- Cretes and Arabians, WE DO HEAR THEM SPEAK IN OUR TONGUES the wonderful works of God”.
What confusion would there have been if Peter spoke all those tongues at the same time. --- YOU FOOLS! They all heard the Holy Ghost speak to their hearts in their own tongues, not Peter speaking all the tongues. --- Look at it again. - I say LOOK, when you cannot SEE!
----- Acts 2:3-4 KJV – “There appeared unto them “( CLOVEN TONGUES )” like as of fire, and ( IT ) sat upon each of them. 4- And they were all FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, AND BEGAN TO SPEAK with other “TONGUES”, as the ( SPIRIT GAVE ) them utterance. ------ Began to speak with what other TONGUES? --- THE TONGUES OF THE HOLY GHOST! – not the tongues of the cursed world. – “Hear ye HIM”, - WHO! --- The HOLY GHOST, that’s who!. ---- And we hear all those fools in different churches mumbling a bunch of dribble to themselves and to others like the cursed fools they are. – SPEAKING IN TONGUES! --- And most of you uphold it, if you believe in speaking in tongues, and don’t have the slightest idea what you’re upholding.
Any fool can read what Christ said. - You have to have help to change it to fit some foolish nonsense that was NEVER spoken by the LORD. - But happy are ye, in your foolishness!
Any Christian can hear what the Spirit saith to the Churches. --- The fool reveals who he is by the things that precede out of his mouth from his heart, in the language or tongue of the LOST!
It’s was the chosen that heard the Holy Ghost speak the wonderful works of God, in God’s tongue, THE TRUTH! - Man’s tongue can speak nothing but lies. The Christian speaks from the heart, and it’s Christ that speaketh; not the flesh.

The “ELECT” was spoken of in another Thread recently, by some unlearned so called “christians”, mumbling their nonsense having not heard what the Spirit saith.

A person must be ELECTED by Christ, in order, or to be ordained a Christian; hearing the Spirit of TRUTH. - You must be ELECTED, or PREDESTINED to be an “ELECT”. - Who is it that Christ predestinates to be the ELECTED? – The GOOD AND HONEST HEART! – Christ knows who that is to start with, and Christ knows the foolish sarcastic argent fools, before the preaching of the Word. – It’s not that any certain person is predestined for the grace of Christ, but the goodness of a heart is predestined. The flesh has nothing to do with it, it’s a Spiritual thing, not a carnal thing. - There’s no difference between the good and honest heart and the foolish heart in the flesh; except GOD is in the good and honest heart, dead in sin; and needs to die to that sin, or be crucified in the spirit, and be quickened unto the ELECTION.

From the foundation of the World, Christ knew who you are, and has ELECTED, or predestined most of you to hell, because most of you have a sarcastic heart. ------- PROVE ANY OF THAT WRONG!

How many times, in how many Threads does one have to show some of the fools in your world, that they are indeed fools. – Are you offended by that? – The word “Fool” is a Scriptural term, meaning someone who is an UNBELIEVER / FOOL! - An unbeliever is someone who cannot believe the things Christ / God has said, - not that there is or is not a God. - Satan believes that there is a God and TREMBLES. - But a fool doesn’t tremble for the lack of knowledge. - He’s a p-r-o-u-d / arrogant / FOOL.

AGAIN! – Prove me wrong!

Paul – 071410

Letsargue

Paul, is it ever possible for you to let scripture speak for itself? Must you always surround it with your silliness?

You say, let the Scripture speak for itself. – There’s one problem with that. The Scriptures, as stated, are for the lost to STAY LOST. they’re not for the justified to hold to. However, the letter of the word, contains the Spirit of the Word that I teach, and YOU CANNOT HEAR!

--- Matthew 13:10-11 KJV – “The disciples came, and said unto him, WHY SPEAKEST THOU UNTO THEM IN PARABLES? 11- He answered and said unto them, BECAUSE IT IS GIVEN UNTO YOU TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, BUT TO THEM IT IS NOT GIVEN”.

---Matthew 13:34 KJV – “ALL THESE THINGS SPAKE JESUS UNTO THE MULTITUDE IN PARABLES; and WITHOUT A PARABLE SPAKE HE NOT UNTO THEM”.

---2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV – “Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; NOT OF THE LETTER, BUT OF THE SPIRIT: FOR THE LETTER KILLETH , BUT THE SPIRIT GIVETH LIFE”.

That’s the “SPIRIT” of Christ answering your sarcastic question.- I can’t help you in your hateful sarcasm.
You follow what ever you choose; I just gave you the “Spirit of the Word”, not the letter of it. You crucified the Letter of the Word.

Paul – 071510

Status
Not open for further replies.