"Tolly" the TOL mascot.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Tolly said:
Hi! :wave2: I am Tolly, the TOL mascot. I am also a goat (in case you hadn't noticed). I will be here on TOL to answer questions, biblical, political, or other in a extremely straighforward and furry way. It is not my intention to debate, carry on long winded conversations or eat pant legs (well... not much). I sleep a good part of my life so please be patient with me. I can be a bit grumpy so don't make me kick you.

Why is Rush the greatest band in the world?

Daniel50

Tolly said:
While sheep and goats have many similarities, they are two distinct species and genus. Sheep (Ovis Aries) have 54 chromosomes, while goats (Capra Hircus) have 60. Fertile sheep-goat hybrids are rare. Hybrids made in the laboratory are called chimeras.

P.S. I do not support plagiarism. :noid:

:mock: :blabla:

fool

Hall of Fame
Do you have any plans for Mondays "day without immigrants" protest/demonstration/whine-fest ?

Spitfire

It made me think I should definitely just forget all about theologians like Augustine and Anselm and listen to people like you.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Actually, he is an intolerant, right wing, Bible believing, on fire for God, Christian, who wants to see all homos executed! Do you guys like homos more than that?