toldailytopic: Should congress side with Obama and vote to raise the debt ceiling, or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Barbarian observes:
I agree. As you might remember, I criticized Obama for that approach. But I also criticized Bush for doing it, while Frankinernest never uttered a peep about Bush's record deficits which we still have to pay off.
What you do is appear to criticize Obama, then change the subject by launching into one of your screeds about that horrible Bush.
That's about has honest an admission as we're likely to get. For you, the deficit was just dandy when Bush ran it up, but of Obama adds to it, you think it's horrible.
Really? And you know that -- how? (Better put on a helmet. I wouldn't want to overburden your clairvoyant "powers." :chuckle: )

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian chuckles:
That's about has honest an admission as we're likely to get. For you, the deficit was just dandy when Bush ran it up, but of Obama adds to it, you think it's horrible.

Yep.

And you know that -- how?

When Bush was running up deficits, you never criticized it, and when Obama did it, you criticized it. Observation of behavior, and an inference thereupon.

(Better put on a helmet. I wouldn't want to overburden your clairvoyant "powers." )

Learn from experience, and you won't need the helmet.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Barbarian chuckles:
:darwinsm: It's about as honest a fabrication as we are likely to get from you.
When Bush was running up deficits, you never criticized it, and when Obama did it, you criticized it. Observation of behavior, and an inference thereupon.
Obvious fabrication and I am not surprised. :chuckle:

Learn from experience, and you won't need the helmet.
I have, you haven't. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.