toldailytopic: All I want for Christmas is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 21st, 2010 10:54 AM

toldailytopic: All I want for Christmas is....

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My children and grandchild happy and healthy.

Last edited:

Cracked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p05E_ohaQGk

"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

Luke 2:10-14

assuranceagent

A gunmetal grey, Tundra X-tra cab 4x4 with a lift kit, tubular steel steps and brushguard.

...and a new PSE Omen bow to put in it.

Is that too much to ask? :idunno:

Cracked

Oooooo prime rib is my favorite. Especially from Farmer Brown's in Omaha Nebraska.

I have been trying to convince my mom to do prime rib for Christmas. She cooks dinner for us on Christmas day (bless her heart), but I don't think I sold her on it. Oh well, there is always next Christmas (perhaps she'll hide it behind the tree?).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have been trying to convince my mom to do prime rib for Christmas. She cooks dinner for us on Christmas day (bless her heart), but I don't think I sold her on it. Oh well, there is always next Christmas (perhaps she'll hide it behind the tree?).
Well.... it ain't cheap I can tell ya that. I've never cooked my own prime rib but I would love to try.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is expensive. Also, it is easy to overcook. You don't want dry prime rib. I like mine wriggling...
Amen.

Prime rib is strange that way. If it's overcooked at all it becomes one of the worst meals you could ever have. But cooked correctly it is the best meal you could ever have (not much middle ground there).

Status
Not open for further replies.