TOL Members

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It seems to me that those posting on Christian Internet Forums are those using computers. My point being that Iphones are to costly and inconvenient to use for the Internet. Christian Forums use to be a great deal more active ten years ago.

CF is a bunch of bots and idiots. Inferior to TOL. :rapture:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Please take the time to answer this question. Are you using a computer or a Iphone for the Internet?

I'm using a computer for the Internet myself. I tried using a Iphone and it was to costly.

I could never use a phone to have dialogue on a forum site. It's like eating soup with a pair of chopsticks.
If I'm without a computer, then there is no being on a forum for me :)

CherubRam

I could never use a phone to have dialogue on a forum site. It's like eating soup with a pair of chopsticks.
If I'm without a computer, then there is no being on a forum for me :)

And I am sure that is how other Iphone users feel also. It is cheaper to use a Trackphone and a landline phone, with a desktop or laptop. If I tried to use a Iphone on the Internet I would just give up. I use my cell phone for long distance only, unless I am out and about from home.

truthjourney

I've been having computer problems so I bought a cheap smart phone for internet. It won't let me leave rep comments on TOL. :(

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Living out in the boonies is bad if you like internet- there's people paying around $150 a month for satellite internet because no cable lines reach.

Try that in comparison to $20 - $40 a month having Comcast :chuckle:

CherubRam

Living out in the boonies is bad if you like internet- there's people paying around $150 a month for satellite internet because no cable lines reach.

Try that in comparison to $20 - $40 a month having Comcast :chuckle:
That sounds about right. It would be cheaper to buy a bunch of movies every month.