To Sikh brothers and sisters in the aftermath of U.S.A. murders

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
To Sikh brothers and sisters in the aftermath of U.S.A. murders
I had a Sikh friend in my youth. Several times, I went to their temple called Gurudwara with him, but was disgusted by the weapons there. My Indian nonviolence heritage despised weapons. Later when I became Christ-follower I was more repulsed by killing instruments. Incidentally my most favorite saints are converted Sikh martyr Christians Kartar Singh and Sunder Singh.
Christ said -“sword holders are destroyed by the sword”. Our Indian heritage also tells that. One might say that cattle don’t hold the sword, still they are destroyed and cattle like meek too. The difference between cattle and humanity is soul, which cattle don’t have. Everyone has to die bodily once. But humanity doesn’t die with body death. His soul survives in a state he has cultured- hate or love. That hateful state is hell and loving state is heaven. That may be in spiritual state or in another worldly birth, though it makes little difference as humanity is soul essentially. A meek loving sage can be killed but his soul can’t be killed or maimed. So he works with his enhanced capacity after body death to pursue his objectives.
You may say “evil people will also live on after death. Then, what is the difference?” Difference is heaven and hell, love and hate. Besides, Love being God creates everything by bonding spiritual and material atoms together in spiritual and material spheres respectively. Souls are created by Love-god thus. Culture of Pride and its derivatives hate, anger, greed etc. destroy that love-bond within soul parts disintegrating it. So the soul of a proud hater is gradually disintegrated by exercise of hate, making him gradually weak. At the end his soul (personality) dies as we see in mad people even here. They can’t be awarded for good or prosecuted for crimes as they are soul-dead.
Certainly pride, hate, greed can give immediate energy as alcohol gives to destroy later. So we must stick to love at all costs like true Christian and Buddhist martyrs distancing ourselves from anything of pride and hate, like weapons.
Actually Guru Nanak and his immediate followers preached a religion of love and peace. Then it produced numerous spiritual offspring of Sikhs as Christianity produced. But latter Guru Gobind Singh stressed on saving the carnal progeny by weapons, that stopped making spiritual progeny. Being ourselves spiritual, our real progeny must be spiritual. If our carnal children are not converted into spiritual children, they become enemy rather.
So brothers and sisters go back to Nanak and Alakh Niranjan who is nothing but spiritual Love-God.

Letsargue

Just who are you blaming ( Murder ) on?? - Just who do you think ( Murdered ) Jesus?? --- It was every fool that does not adhere to Jesus’ Commandments ( to you ), not the earthly Commandments, (( but to you )) and say that ( you ) do!! - And you are among the Divided House that is divided from the Lord’s House. - It’s the House of the Lord, not the house of the Catholic, Baptist, Mormon, or any other Denominational house that goes by ((( Any other name under Heaven, than Jesus Christ ))). It’s the House of Jesus Christ, or the Church, or Body of Jesus Christ, not a Denominational Body!!!!!!!! – So rejoice in your own taking and (( squatting on )) the Lord’s Kingdom!!!

Paul – 081212