To Know The Gospel!!

Letsargue

The term, “Know the Lord”, is not just knowing “OF” Him, but “ONE WITH HIM”!! – Therefore, one with the Gospel, or to say, LIVING THE COMMANDMENTS, OR LIVING “IN” RIGHTEOUSNESS / IN THE CHRIST / IN THE ANOINTED WORD / IN THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!! – Psalms 119:172 KJV – “All thy commandments are righteousness”. ---/--- Against such there is no Law!! – If you have Christ in your heart / mind, then the commandments are written in your heart, not a heart of stone, but a fleshly heart. Christ’s fleshly heart. ---Ezekiel 11:19 KJV ---/--- Christ is our RIGHTEOUSNESS / COMMANDMENTS. – WE, -- I say “WE”, not ye, - we LIVE BY FAITH in the righteousness of the commandments of Christ which is the Ten Commandments. – The Ten Commandments is ALL Jesus and the Apostles ever taught and taught to live by. – Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in accordance of the Ten Commandments / Jesus the Christ, the Gospel!! --- The Word was made flesh, - the flesh of Jesus Christ, and the heart / mind of Christ is the righteousness of the TEN, therefore “WE” have the mind of Christ, if we live in THEM / HIM!! – The Gospel / Baptism is the death of the Commandments of STONE, and the resurrection of the Commandments of a fleshly heart!! – Whereby we know that we KNOW HIM, IF WE KEEP HIS “( COMMANDMENTS )”, WHICH IS TO SAY, - IF WE KEEP God’s commandments / Jesus’ Words and life, therewith we know that we LOVE HIM, - if we keep His Commands!!
Jesus and His Apostles never taught anything other than obeying and living the Ten Commandments. The Ten Commandments is the “GOSPEL” that is taught without contradiction. Anyone living outside of the Commandments cannot SEE LIFE, and are LOST and without God!!

Mark 12:31 KJV – “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31- And the second is like, namely this, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF”. ----- If Jesus Loved the Father, who did Jesus lay down His life for!! – Not His Brothers, BUT THE GENTILES, HIS NEIGHBORS!! – Love thy neighbor as thy self, Jesus kept the Ten Commandments!!! --- Matthew 3:15 KJV – “For thus it becometh us to FULFIL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS”. ----- Thus when Jesus was Baptized of John, Jesus fulfilled the Ten Commandments, and we fulfill the Ten when we are Baptized in HIM / THE TEN!!!
The Ten Commandments were the HEART OF THE OLD LAW, and the Word was made flesh, and that flesh had a Heart of the Ten Commandments in his fleshly heart / mind. - Jesus taught who and what He was, and He was the Word of God with the Ten Commandments for his Heart / Mind. – We live and walk in and by the Ten Commandments, the Heart, and Soul of Jesus Christ.

The Ten Commandments were before the Law, as He was before the Law, and the Ten are forever as He is forever!! -- SO!! – The Gospel is the Ten Commandments obeyed, by the Gospel, by Baptism. - Baptism puts one into Righteousness / the Ten Commandments, and the Ten in one to live by, not just know OF THE TEN / JESUS!! ---- God prepared A Stone and wrote the Ten Commandments thereon, and Moses broke the Commandments, and MOSES prepared TWO STONES, and God wrote the Commandments thereon!! – ANDYOU REJOICE OVER THE BROKEN COMMANDMENTS!! – 1 Corinthians 11:24 KJV – “Eat: this is my body, WHICH IS “BROKEN” for you”. ----- What a snare!!!
In Jesus, we are taken before Moses broke the Commandments, and they are joined in ONE STONE PREPARED BY THE LORD!! --- Are you all SOOO BLIND, you cannot see!!!

The Gospel is the total STORY of the LIFE of Jesus the Christ, while on the earth. – That is the whole Gospel, and NO man could possibly get the Gospel exactly right with all the contradictions among all four accounts of the Gospel, therefore everyone has a different Gospel, and nothing but CONFUSION!!! – AND THAT’S WHAT YOU ALL HAVE!!!! --- However, to the Angels, Christ made it very simple!! – THE GOSPEL IS THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ARE THE “GOSPEL OF CHRIST TO “LIVE BY”.
When you read the Gospels, ( if you ever read to understand ), you would SEE that they are NOTHING but stories; - stories that cannot be believed. - There is no way any of you could really think that the STORIES ARE “TRUE”. – We have Faith in them because God SAID THEM, not whether they’re TRUE OR NOT; - that doesn’t matter, just that God said it; regardless of how foolish they are!! - 1 Corinthians 1:27 KJV – “And “-( THINGS WHICH ARE NOT )-”, to bring to nought things that are”. ------- THEY ARE “( TRUTH )” NOT “NECESSARILY” “TRUE”. Truth is words to learn by, - and the things that are true, are the things that are history, or science, or math!! – The Spiritual mind learns by the Stories of Christ to learn the Spiritual Things of Christ. --- Every word in all the Scriptures were written by inspiration, and are NOT HISTORY. - NO ONE EVER SAW ONE THING THAT WAS WRITTEN BY THE WRITERS OF THOSE SCRIPTURES!! – 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV – “ALL SCRIPTURE IS GIVEN BY “INSPIRATION” OF GOD”. ----- Which of it is history!! - How then could anything have been “SEEN” and become “FAITHFUL TRUTH” which is UNSEEN!! -- FOOLS!!! - You know not anything as you ought!!!
If you’re challenged, ye run and hide fearing GOD!! – BISHOPS, Geniuses, and Scholars, COME ON!! – WHERE’S YOUR FAITH, TAKE UP “YOUR” SWORD AND DEFEND YOURSELVES AGAINST “-( ME )-“, YOUR ENEMY!!! --- Galatians 4:16 KJV -!!

Now all you “BISHOPS” AND GENIUSES, AND SCHOLARS, - PROVE ME WRONG!! --- If I’m SOO WRONG, - you surely can find a contradiction in this somewhere if you know anything as you think you know!!!! But maybe you don’t know anything, which is to say, “YOU KNOW NOT THE LORD”!!!! ---

Paul – 021412

Letsargue

So.You still a work monger. Whats with all these Commandments ?

Only a fool would take the doing of the Ten Commandments as needless works, when Jesus Himself said, “Keep / “KEEP” MY COMMANDMENTS!!! – Matthew 7:24 KJV –

I never said that a person is “SAVED” BY WORKS!!! __ However, once one IS SAVED, - DO THE COMMANDMENTS OF “RIGHTEOUSNESS”, -- “Love the Lord, - Love thy Neighbor, Don’t steal, Don’t kill, AND ETC” --- These you must obey to BE, “BE”, ( BE )” SAVED, - not to –( GET SAVED )-!!!! – NOW GENIUS, - DENY THAT, AND GO TO ONE OF THE PLACES PREPARED FOR YOU!!!!

Paul – 021512

lifeisgood

Only a fool would take the doing of the Ten Commandments as needless works, when Jesus Himself said, “Keep / “KEEP” MY COMMANDMENTS!!! – Matthew 7:24 KJV –

I never said that a person is “SAVED” BY WORKS!!! __ However, once one IS SAVED, - DO THE COMMANDMENTS OF “RIGHTEOUSNESS”, -- “Love the Lord, - Love thy Neighbor, Don’t steal, Don’t kill, AND ETC” --- These you must obey to BE, “BE”, ( BE )” SAVED, - not to –( GET SAVED )-!!!! – NOW GENIUS, - DENY THAT, AND GO TO ONE OF THE PLACES PREPARED FOR YOU!!!!Paul – 021512

Touché Paul :up:

Letsargue

Touché Paul :up:

You think I'm touchy, wait until you see that you are ( now ) standing before the judge ( right now ), and you are at this moment telling God that you obey and believe everything that you teach that is not the Word of God.

Paul -- 062412