To be or not to be:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

To be or not to be, that is the question! – Just ask the question. – Do you really want to be a Christian, - or are you satisfied with being a phony, or false Christian troublemaker / antichrist? - There are many antichrists out there where you are. In fact, antichrists are the ruling factor in every form of government and gathering of people in your world. – Not only are the antichrists the ruling factor; the antichrists are the warring factors in every dispute in your world. – In other words, there is NOTHING but antichrists of every form in your world. – That means the people of your world make up the one person, The Antichrist; and HIS spokesman are all the False Prophets united into one voice against the Truth. They two are one, and then there are YOU, in agreement with them. - Therefore, you all are one against the true Christ, while saying that you love the Lord; - but to love him, you must do what he says, and you only do what the Antichrist says, showing in reality who you really love: ----- John 3:19-20 KJV - “This is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20- For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved”. ------ Am I wrong? - Do I disagree or contradict with Christ? – I think not! ---- Would you expect ALL the antichrists to admit being antichrists? - Some will call themselves, Atheists, but others are more SUBTLE, saying, - “I am of Christ; come and worship with us over there, or here, or in yonder place”. - Did not Christ speak of these things? Yet the antichrists still try to deceive. “The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not”. - BUT you say you understand it, and condemn the Light for being bright. – Did you not hear the Lord say, ----- Matthew 5:15-16 KJV – “Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16- LET YOUR LIGHT SO shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven”. ----- Did Jesus say a candle? ---- That was before the coming; - what about after the COMING of the Lord? – I think you antichrists missed it! ----- Hebrews 1:3 KJV – “Who being the BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY, and the express image of his person”. --- & --- 2 Thessalonians 2:8 KJV - “Then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall CONSUME WITH THE SPIRIT OF HIS MOUTH, and shall destroy WITH THE BRIGHTNESS of his coming”. ----- Is that brightness so dark that you cannot see it? ----- Daniel 7:10 KJV – “A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him”. --- & --- Hebrews 1:7 KJV – “Who maketh his angels spirits, and his MINISTERS A FLAME OF FIRE”. ---- I’ll bet you’ll say I’m taking those texts, out of context! You’ll have to maintain that before the coming, that the Disciples’ light was very dim and unlearned, - AAAHHHH! – However, after the coming the Disciples’ / Christians’ light is very, very bright and very well learned, AAHHH! -- Disagree with me if you dare, - PROVE ME WRONG AGAIN! – Go hide yourselves again, you cowards. ----- Isaiah 2:19 KJV – “They shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he arises to shake terribly the earth”.

Look how quiet it is here on “The Back Alley”, of all places. Who are the cowards? – I’m right here! – Where are all the brave warriors of your cowardly GODS! – YOU SCHOLARS, that know nothing but what you’ve heard fools teach, come out, come out wherever you are, and defend yourselves against this ranting fool, and his little fire, HHUHH! – I ain’t no coward!

Paul – 071910

OMEGA

TO BE OR NOT TO BE

THAT IS THE QUESTION
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And, by opposing, end them. To die, to sleep
No more – and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to – ‘tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep
To sleep, perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th’ oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of disprized love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th’ unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country from whose bourn
No traveler returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.—Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

William Shakespeare's Hamlet Act 3 Scene 1

OMEGA

LETSARGUE,

I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION.

DO YOU HAVE THE FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ???

The 12 Fruits of the Holy Spirit grow in our souls with our practice of Virtue as enabled by the Gifts of the Holy Spirit:

1. Charity
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Patience
5. Kindness (Benignity)
6. Goodness
7. Long-suffering (patient suffering over an extended period)
8. Mildness
9. Faith
10. Modesty
11. Continency
12. Chastity

Krsto

If to be a Christian means to be like you then I'll pass. I'd rather be content with what you call a "phony, or false Christian troublemaker / antichrist." Thanks for the invitation though.

Letsargue

If to be a Christian means to be like you then I'll pass. I'd rather be content with what you call a "phony, or false Christian troublemaker / antichrist." Thanks for the invitation though.

MMyyyy! -- I didn't INVITE you! -- Don't be stupid! - I worned YOU!

Paul -- 072010

Letsargue

LETSARGUE,

I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION.

DO YOU HAVE THE FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ???

The 12 Fruits of the Holy Spirit grow in our souls with our practice of Virtue as enabled by the Gifts of the Holy Spirit:

1. Charity
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Patience
5. Kindness (Benignity)
6. Goodness
7. Long-suffering (patient suffering over an extended period)
8. Mildness
9. Faith
10. Modesty
11. Continency
12. Chastity

I have the Spirit. What more can one have?

Where did you get that phony list of garbage?
You have the same fruit twice. -- Patiencse = Long-surrfering. --- You ----! Your guessing again!

2 Peter 1:5-7 KJV – “1. faith 2.virtue; and to virtue 3. knowledge; 6- And to knowledge 4. temperance; and to temperance 5. patience; and to patience 6. godliness; 7- And to godliness 7. brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness 8. charity”.

Galatians 5:23 KJV - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23- Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Remove ALL the repeats from both verses like; -- Love and Charity / Patience and Longsuffering / Godliness and goodness. ---- You do it! – You guys are the wise scholars of Christ! --- Who am I to show you all anything!

Paul – 072010

Letsargue

TO BE OR NOT TO BE

THAT IS THE QUESTION
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And, by opposing, end them. To die, to sleep
No more – and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to – ‘tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep
To sleep, perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th’ oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of disprized love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th’ unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country from whose bourn
No traveler returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.—Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

William Shakespeare's Hamlet Act 3 Scene 1

Hay Man! - By all means follow Shakespeare then! -- I'll go with Christ!

Paul -- 072019

Status
Not open for further replies.