Time, God's Time!!

Letsargue

TIME!! – The “TIME” that all unbelievers, infidels, fools, and people who just teach stuff that is not the Truth, -- that “TIME” is only, “ONLY” for the fulfillment, or the ”fulfilling” of the “Word of God”, and nothing else. - God throws it the faces of fools, that the keeping of TIMES” is not what the worship of Christ is. ---- Galatians 4:10-11 KJV – 10- Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11- I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain”. ------//--- How about that? – However, it just does not matter what God says to any Fool, unbeliever, Infidel, or false teachers. --- Time was only for the fulfilling of the Word of God that was violated, rejected, or that was KILLED, or made “DEAD” by the turning away from the Truth and the Light, and the Knowledge of God. And God made “all that” to be under the SUN, and not under HEAVEN that vanity and death might reign over the MAN who crucified the Truth from the beginning. – TIME never ceased for the FOOL. TIME was created for the FOOL, and the FOOL must live in IT. – The TIME that God created for the fulfilling of all things ended at the fulfilling of all things, but that never matters to the FOOL.

Timeless creatures, or Angels were sent to your foolish under-the-sun-time to teach the FOOL to come out from among the Infidels, or Fools and separate themselves from them, or “BE SANCTIFIED” unto the Heavenly places, that are Timeless and of the Truth and the Light, not of the Times of darkness and DEATH, the Second Death, the final TIME, and eternal.

NOW, any of you FOOLS who doesn’t care what the Truth is, JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE, IN YOUR FOOLISH TIME, TIMES AND THE HALF A TIME, and worship everything that is in your foolish TIME!!

Paul – 041912

Last edited:

lifeisgood

The “TIME” that all unbelievers, infidels, fools, and people who just teach stuff that is not the Truth, -- that “TIME” is only, “ONLY” for the fulfillment, or the ”fulfilling” of the “Word of God”, and nothing else.

If you mean to say that these people only have a certain amount of time to accept what Jesus did on the Cross for them, yes, you are correct.

God throws it the faces of fools, that the keeping of TIMES” is not what the worship of Christ is. ---- Galatians 4:10-11 KJV – 10- Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11- I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain”. How about that?

Agree.

However, it just does not matter what God says to any Fool, unbeliever, Infidel, or false teachers.

Agree.

Time was only for the fulfilling of the Word of God that was violated, rejected, or that was KILLED, or made “DEAD” by the turning away from the Truth and the Light, and the Knowledge of God. And God made “all that” to be under the SUN, and not under HEAVEN that vanity and death might reign over the MAN who crucified the Truth from the beginning.

I believe that time will only end when ETERNITY enters in, when time as we know it will cease.

TIME never ceased for the FOOL. TIME was created for the FOOL, and the FOOL must live in IT.

No, Letsargue, time is for everyone living.

The TIME that God created for the fulfilling of all things ended at the fulfilling of all things, but that never matters to the FOOL.

No, time is still going on because all things have not yet been fulfilled, for example the New Jerusalem descending from Heaven, just to give you an example.

Timeless creatures, or Angels were sent to your foolish under-the-sun-time to teach the FOOL to come out from among the Infidels, or Fools and separate themselves from them, or “BE SANCTIFIED” unto the Heavenly places, that are Timeless and of the Truth and the Light, not of the Times of darkness and DEATH, the Second Death, the final TIME, and eternal.

There has never been an Angel yet that has preached to anyone, either in the OT or NT. There will be angels preaching in the Great Tribulation as stated in Revelation 14:6-7:

“And I saw another angel flying in mid-Heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those dwelling on the earth, even to every nation and kindred and tongue and people, saying with a great voice, Fear God and give glory to Him! For the hour of His judgment has come. And worship Him who made the Heaven and the earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.”

NOW, any of you FOOLS who doesn’t care what the Truth is, JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE, IN YOUR FOOLISH TIME, TIMES AND THE HALF A TIME, and worship everything that is in your foolish TIME!!

You are correct Letsargue, there are people out there that do not care for what the Truth is. They will never accept the Gospel — Jesus Christ and Him Crucified (what He did for them there on the Cross), by their own volition. The gift has been given, but it must be accepted and, yes, foolish, pious, condescending, self-righteous people do not want to accept what is so plainly placed in front of them, because they see themselves as better than the gift offered. Sad but true.

Last edited:

Letsargue

If you mean to say that these people only have a certain amount of time to accept what Jesus did on the Cross for them, yes, you are correct.

Agree.

Agree.

I believe that time will only end when ETERNITY enters in, when time as we know it will cease.

No, Letsargue, time is for everyone living.

No, time is still going on because all things have not yet been fulfilled, for example the New Jerusalem descending from Heaven, just to give you an example.

There has never been an Angel yet that has preached to anyone, either in the OT or NT. There will be angels preaching in the Great Tribulation as stated in Revelation 14:6-7:

“And I saw another angel flying in mid-Heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those dwelling on the earth, even to every nation and kindred and tongue and people, saying with a great voice, Fear God and give glory to Him! For the hour of His judgment has come. And worship Him who made the Heaven and the earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.”

You are correct Letsargue, there are people out there that do not care for what the Truth is. They will never accept the Gospel — Jesus Christ and Him Crucified (what He did for them there on the Cross), by their own volition. The gift has been given, but it must be accepted and, yes, foolish, pious, condescending, self-righteous people do not want to accept what is so plainly placed in front of them, because they see themselves as better than the gift offered. Sad but true.

Because I have not said everything that could possibly be said, I guess I did leave out some things!!

Time is for the fulfillment of the Word of God ( PERIOD ) Nothing else ( PERIOD )
The “TIME” THAT YOU HAVE THERE IN THE SUN, is for you to “fulfill” Christ’s word if you will!! – Then you also will be taken out of that TIME AND THAT LOST FOOLISH WORLD!!!!

The Carnal world and its TIME, under the sun, was put out from God / Christ in AD 70 ( PERIOD ) – The Justified, or Saved were taken out of that world and time by the Power of the Gospel, from Pentecost till NOW and forever, in YOUR time!! – It was the Gospel / the death, burial, (( AND THE RESURRECTION )) which is the “NEW BIRTH”, or the being “BORN AGAIN”, WITH / “WITH” Jesus Christ the ((((( “(( FIRST )) BORN” - FROM THE - “DEAD” ))))). The MEMBERS OF THE BODY OF CHRIST followed Jesus on the CROSS, and resurrection being Born Again at that “TIME”, ( “Translating them into the Kingdom of Heaven, where there is no night or day of the (( SUN )) but only the Light of Christ, ((((( AND “NO” TIME )))))!!!!!!!!! --- READ THE BOOK!!!!

Use Scriptures to show that I’m wrong!!!

Paul – 050312