Thoughts About Johnny Rebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is a mind set which believes in its own superiority over any and all challengers.
It sneers, obfuscates, twists and through snide innuendo seeks to blacken the good name of those with whom they disagree.
It is not discussion nor is it classical argument.
It is an attempt to silence and eliminate any who stray from their particular party line.
The very mud they sling at others comes from deep within the toxic pits of their own souls.
Sadly, they do seem to have monopolized this board.

Bybee, I hope you're not backing the racial slurs that have been
perpetually posted in this thread? Take a look at the whole thread.

zoo22

Doesn't matter. Zoo continues to post this filth and the
rest of you "types" seem to cheer him on.

You ignore this:

Consider, e.g., his song "That's the way a [n-word] goes." It's one of my favorite songs of his.

And instead, you report me because I expose the racist lyrics of the songs that Traditio is promoting, despite that I call it out as ignorant racist garbage...

You ignore this:

One of his songs is "Some [n-word]s never die...they just smell that way."

It was true in the 60's, it's true now. :nono:

And instead, you report me because I expose the racist lyrics of the song that Traditio is promoting, despite that I call it out as ignorant racist garbage...

You ignore this:

I say: enough is enough! How much do we have to deal with before we have to admit: segregation was better for white people.

And instead, you report me because I expose the racist lyrics of the songs that Traditio is promoting, despite that I call it out as ignorant racist garbage...

Sorry that exposing what you want to ignore makes you uncomfortable.

bybee

Bybee, I hope you're not backing the racial slurs that have been
perpetually posted in this thread? Take a look at the whole thread.

How can you imagine in your wildest dreams that I support racial slurs?
Trad has a long history of animosity against blacks. I have routinely called him on it. It has not had any impact on him. Sod has shown sly, sideways animosity of a racial nature. Nothing has an impact on him.
I suggest you take a look at the whole thread!
You are no longer the delightful, creative person who once was so very entertaining here.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Doesn't matter. Zoo continues to post this filth and the
rest of you "types" seem to cheer him on.

What zoo's doing is a good thing.

I'm glad it makes you uncomfortable.

I hope it makes you think. (I'm an optimist.)

And I understand why it makes you whine.

And I know you won't stop trolling, but every bump you make to the thread helps keep it up there, so thanks for that.

zoo22

I went back and put most of the lyrics in spoilers. If people like GM are really too dense to understand what's going on, I don't want someone else to come by and have to experience Traditio's ignorant worldview.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I went back and put most of the lyrics in spoilers. If people like GM are really too dense to understand what's going on, I don't want someone else to come by and have to experience Traditio's ignorant worldview.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. :think:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

That's too bad. I thought having them in full view was important. For those who usually turn their heads anyway, it made them have to work a little harder than usual.

zoo22

That's too bad. I thought having them in full view was important. For those who usually turn their heads anyway, it made them have to work a little harder than usual.

I just don't feel like sloshing around in Traditio's pigslop anymore.

Too much pigslop.

WizardofOz

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread is pig slop. What zoo has done is expose to the light day how vile this Johnny Rebel is. Shutting the thread down. TOL doesn't need this kind of slurry.

10. Thou SHALL NOT advocate or encourage criminal behavior on TOL. Personal threats and/or advocating criminal behavior will result in an instant ban. Making racist comments and other unnecessary personal comments may also cause banishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.