Those darned voting ID rules!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
President Donald Trump put down his wrong birth date, the first lady didn’t know where she lives, and Ivanka Trump was simply tardy—which is why the absentee ballots for all three were invalid in New York City’s mayoral race last month.

The city’s Board of Elections said a series of errors automatically invalidated the Trumps’ votes in the November 7 mayoral election, the New York Daily News reported.

Melania Trump incorrectly wrote in her address before she improperly secured her mail-in absentee-voter application and ballot. Under “county” the first lady wrote in “USA” rather than “New York.” She then failed to sign the inner envelope, per the instructions: “After making your votes on the ballot, fold the ballot and put it in a smaller envelope. Sign and date the back of the envelope.”

http://www.newsweek.com/nyc-new-yor...trump-melania-trump-ivanka-trump-jared-746922

It's like we're living in a bad sitcom.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't worry. He's a "very stable genius." Told us that himself. He just can't remember when he was born.

The problem is ... I DO worry. About our country and citizens. I would expect this from countries such as Russia or a banana republic, but America use to stand, for the most part, for good.

fool

Hall of Fame
How exactly do they know all this?
I thought my ballot was private, that's the reason for the booth.