ECT This is why MAD, PRETERIST, . . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, maybe you should ask that of yourself. I have several times only to be met with YOUR silence and obfuscations. All you need to do now is add "liar" to the list. I did that a long time ago.

I surely don't remember you giving any kind of Testimony of
how/why you became a child of God and a member of the Body
of Christ?? Here's why; you didn't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
CR, 1 Peter 3:15 states; "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:
and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh
you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

I guess you weren't ready?

Right Divider

Body part
While at work one day, over 30 years ago, a fellow employee told me the story of Jesus. It so gripped me that I bought the bible on tape and read through the bible as I listened to those tapes. When I finished I knew there had to be a God and I got on my knees at home and asked Him to save me. Within days, as I again was reading God's word, he put me in the spirit and when I came back to earth, I immediately recalled that he had taken me to Romans and confirmed with scripture that he had saved me and that I needed to be vigilant in my walk with him. The next Sunday, my family and I went to church for the first time as a family. Just a few weeks later the message that was being preached touched my heart so much that I had tears in my eyes all the way through it. I responded to the invitational to be baptized in Jesus name. As I came out of the water I again entered into His Spirit and started speaking in tongues. All the weight of sin that I had carried was taken away and I felt as light as a bird.

God has been with me every day since the first day he spoke to me and I truly know his love and totally love Him.

It is not God's will that any should perish. Just believe in Him and let him talk to you, He will do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AghsSvQ_2B8
Another cross-less testimony.