Thinking:

Letsargue

Proverbs 23:7 KJV – “For as he ‘thinketh’ in his heart, so is he”. -----
Philippians 4:8 KJV – “Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, ‘THINK’ ON THESE THINGS”. -----
Romans 10:17 KJV – “So then FAITH COMETH BY HEARING, and HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD”. -----

If those three verses are Truth and right, then your ‘THINKING’ is your FAITH also. – If you can’t believe or have faith that it is, then, add the following verses to it, and then deny it.
Matthew 22:37 KJV – “Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt LOVE the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, AND –( WITH ALL THY MIND )-“. ---&--- John 14:15 KJV - IF YE LOVE ME, keep my commandments”. ---& --- Psalms 119:172 KJV – “My tongue shall speak of thy word: for ALL THY COMMANDMENTS ARE RIGHTEOUSNESS”. -----
Do you think and say that LOVE is not a Thought, or is it a “FEELING”! --- If so, feeling comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, and we are to feel of those things of God, is that it smart guys? --- Well done wise and smarter than God, you are judged also. --- 1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV – “He that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”. -----
Of course, nothing that Christ or God says has ANY MEANING to the lost FOOL!

Paul – There is none like my God – 060111

Letsargue

YES I DID!

I ALWAYS DO!

I TRULY thought that you believed yourself to be a follower of Christ.

Somebody who LIES?

You just lied again! -- First, you didn't say that you believed that I believed myself to be a follower. -- Changing a statement of fact is again stating another LIE. -- Well done!

Paul -- 060511

some other dude

You just lied again!

That would only be true if I had lied previously and then again.

Sorry Letsargue, you're wrong on both counts.

-- First, you didn't say that you believed that I believed myself to be a follower.

Did I say that I believed that you believed that I believed that you believed yourself to be a follower?

I believe I did not.

-- Changing a statement of fact is again stating another LIE.

Which statement of fact did I change?