ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because being bitten be poisonous snakes, drinking bad water with no harm and instantly healing sick strangers can't be faked like tongues and demon casting. It's a weaselly excuse for Pentecostals who don't REALLY believe ALL of what Christ promised. They make Him a liar.

You do not believe the words of Christ--

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

and you falsely accuse those who do believe Christ.
LA

God's Truth

Nowadays tongue speaking is gibberish.

Nowadays tongue speakers speak gibberish, and think that God turns their gibberish into supernatural speech.

We do not give sight to the blind, and raise people from the dead.

God still heals though, and gives us personal help and miracles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Have you done any of those things?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

LA

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Raise my son, I am asking because scripture asks me to test all things and you claim that you can do that. If you cannot then you have been tested and found false.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 but test all things. Hold on to what is good.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Raise my son, I am asking because scripture asks me to test all things and you claim that you can do that. If you cannot then you have been tested and found false.

Luk 23:8 And when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceeding glad: for he was desirous to see him of a long season, because he had heard many things of him; and he hoped to have seen some miracle done by him.
Luk 23:9 Then he questioned with him in many words; but he answered him nothing.

You do not know what spirit you are of.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Luk 23:8 And when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceeding glad: for he was desirous to see him of a long season, because he had heard many things of him; and he hoped to have seen some miracle done by him.
Luk 23:9 Then he questioned with him in many words; but he answered him nothing.

You do not know what spirit you are of.

LA

You know what spirit you are of, deceit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You know what spirit you are of, deceit.

You lie about me to try and justify your unbelief of Christs words--

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

LA

You show that it is you who do not believe, because you will not freely give what you claim you have received.

So, either you cannot do what you claim you can, or you deny Christ in giving freely.

Either one is deceit to believing what you claim.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You show that it is you who do not believe, because you will not freely give what you claim you have received.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

LA

Prove me a liar, freely give and raise my son, then you will have been tested and found true, make a liar out of me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

LA

in my limited attendance of Pentecostal churches, they follow all of Jesus' teachings and Acts thru revelation

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
in my limited attendance of Pentecostal churches, they follow all of Jesus' teachings and Acts thru revelation

Where did Jesus command to take new believers into the back and teach them to open their mouth wide and babble untill God fills them the "evidence of tongues" and that if you don't speak in tongues (their version, since tongues are real languages, not babble) that you haven't been saved? (hint no scripture exists that says anything like that and scripture says not all will have that gift)

Where does Corinthians say its ok or acceptable for several people to stand at once and babble in tongues with no interpreter and have several people giving different interpretations at once? (hint it expressly teaches against that)

meshak

BANNED
Banned

That's strange. All my experience with speaking in tongue were clearly all fake.

Take a look at TV speaking in tongue preachers. They are all filthy rich.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prove me a liar, freely give and raise my son, then you will have been tested and found true, make a liar out of me.

I do not have to raise any dead to make a liar out of you.

You do that by yourself, in that you claim Jesus lied when he said--

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I do not have to raise any dead to make a liar out of you.

You do that by yourself, in that you claim Jesus lied when he said--

LA

And you claim with your own mouth that you refuse to do what He told you to, and that is to freely give what you CLAIM you have received:

So, either you cannot do what you claim you can, or you deny Christ in giving freely.

Either one is deceit to believing what you claim.

Freely give, or leave your testimony to Christ that you refuse to do what He told you to do, and that you claim you can do.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where did Jesus command to take new believers into the back and teach them to open their mouth wide and babble untill God fills them the "evidence of tongues" and that if you don't speak in tongues (their version, since tongues are real languages, not babble) that you haven't been saved? (hint no scripture exists that says anything like that and scripture says not all will have that gift)

Where does Corinthians say its ok or acceptable for several people to stand at once and babble in tongues with no interpreter and have several people giving different interpretations at once? (hint it expressly teaches against that)

You seem to know more about the practice of churches than I do, and you know about every church it seems.

Yet you do not accept the words of Jesus to be true.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You seem to know more about the practice of churches than I do, and you know about every church it seems.

Yet you do not accept the words of Jesus to be true.

LA

You arent Jesus, i do not accept your word, because you claim you can raise the dead, and Jesus said to freely give, yet you will not do it.

I do not claim those words are for me, but you do, and by your own testimony you will be judged - your claim that you can raise the dead, yet aren't doing it when He said to freely give what you have received.

You are a charlatan and false teacher. I have tested you according to the scriptures, and you are found wanting.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You arent Jesus, i do not accept your word, because you claim you can raise the dead, and Jesus said to freely give, yet you will not do it.

I did not say that, you lie.

I do not claim those words are for me, but you do, and by your own testimony you will be judged - your claim that you can raise the dead, yet aren't doing it when He said to freely give what you have received.

You lied again.

You are a charlatan and false teacher. I have tested you according to the scriptures, and you are found wanting.

You lied again.

You are trying to cover up your own unbelief.

LA