There is no Hell

CherubRam

Metaphors are comparative and those verses were not making a comparison. Therefore, they are not metaphorical. They are symbolic and symbols always point to something.

The "worm not dying" is symbolic of their NOT being annihilated and the "fire that is not quenched" is symbolic of eternal punishment.
Job 27:8
For what hope have the godless when they are cut off, when God takes away their life?
Worm not dying is parabolic of eternal destruction.

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in (hell / Gehenna.)

Luke 12:5
But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has (been killed / has died), has authority to throw you into (hell / Genenna.) Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Gehenna is parabolic for destruction.

CherubRam

Genesis 3:4
"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman.

Hell is the Serpents doctrine of a eternal life in Hell.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I guess Jesus didn't get your memo:
Mar 9:43-48 KJV And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: (44) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. (45) And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: (46) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. (47) And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: (48) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Amen! KR is a JW Cultist so she has an excuse for her ignorance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why do you continue to be SO willfully ignorant of this one?
Rev 20:6 KJV Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
"Reign WITH" Him! No one can reign WITH Him, unless HE IS REIGNING.

Perhaps Chrys lacks common sense?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My opinion is, that there WAS a place called, "Abraham's Bosom" where the people of God went after they left this world. Hades was a place where the damned went and still do. There was a gulf betwixt the two. My opinion is, that Christ at some point took the residents of Abraham's Bosom with Him to Heaven and now there's only Hades. (Where the damned go to await the judgment) Today when a True Believer leaves this world, they go directly to be with the Lord in Heaven.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My opinion is, that there WAS a place called, "Abraham's Bosom" where the people of God went after they left this world. Hades was a place where the damned went and still do. There was a gulf betwixt the two. My opinion is, that Christ at some point took the residents of Abraham's Bosom with Him to Heaven and now there's only Hades. (Where the damned go to await the judgment) Today when a True Believer leaves this world, they go directly to be with the Lord in Heaven.

Everything you say above is correct.

However, that some point that Christ took the residents of Abraham's bosom to heaven with Him was in 70AD.

The problem for you is you have a future resurrection at your alleged rapture.

So, how do the believers who are in heaven right now participate in the future resurrection? How are believers in heaven right now without a glorified body?

Also, what is a "true believer"?

CherubRam

I see that you did not read page one of this thread.

CherubRam

Genesis 3:4
"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman.

Hell is the Serpents doctrine of a eternal life in Hell.

[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Genesis 2:17[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]you will surely die[/FONT][FONT=&quot]." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Genesis 3:3[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]you will die[/FONT][FONT=&quot].' "[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Genesis 3:4[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You will not surely die," the serpent said[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to the woman.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 30:15[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
See, I set before you today life and prosperity, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]death[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and destruction. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 32:39[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
"See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I put to death and I bring to life[/FONT][FONT=&quot], I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]1 Samuel 2:6[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The LORD brings death and makes alive[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; he brings down to the grave and raises up. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Proverbs 2:18[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For her house leads down to death and her paths to the death of spirits. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Proverbs 8:36
But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death."
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Proverbs 11:19
The truly righteous man attains life, but he who pursues evil goes to his death.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Proverbs 16:25
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Proverbs 23:14
Punish him with the rod and save his soul from death.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Psalm 56:13[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]12. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Psalm 118:18
The LORD has chastened me severely, but he has not given me over to death
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hosea 13:14
"I will ransom them from the power of the grave ; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death, are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction?[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'
[FONT=&quot]15. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 18:32
For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live![FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 18:23
Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Matthew 16:28
I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death, but they will see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]18. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mark 9:1
And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death, but they will see the kingdom of God come with power."[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Luke 9:27
I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death, but they will see the kingdom of God."[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 5:24
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hebrews 5:7[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]22. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hebrews 6:1[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,… [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]23. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]James 5:20[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]24. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:18[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades ([/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gehenna[/FONT][FONT=&quot]). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Revelation 6:8[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades ([/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gehenna)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Revelation 20:13[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades (grave) gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]27. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Revelation 20:14[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then death and Hades (grave) were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.[/FONT]

Right Divider

Body part

However, that some point that Christ took the residents of Abraham's bosom to heaven with Him was in 70AD.
It appears to me that it happened long before AD 70.

Matt 27:50-53 (KJV)
(27:50) Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. (27:51) And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; (27:52) And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, (27:53) And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Was this not it?

So, how do the believers who are in heaven right now participate in the future resurrection? How are believers in heaven right now without a glorified body?

So you think that the catching away has already occurred and God has taken His wrath out on the entire world?

When Christ really does rule this world with His iron rod it will NOT look like what you see today!

CherubRam

Life immortal is the promised gift from God. Eternal damnation is the death of a soul: Eternal because they will never live again. A soul consist of both body and spirit. A immortal being has a spirit body and spirit. A spirits body is immortal and of a unknown substance to us. In the second resurrection ALL are brought back to life for the final judgement. The forgiven are rewarded with life immortal, whereas the condemned have their life taken from them, and are dead, never to live again. That is the eternal "FIRE" for which the word FIRE is used as a parable to mean JUDGEMENT. (Eternal Fire is Eternal Judgement)

CherubRam

Matthew 27:53 is what we were warned about by the disciples. All bibles are a Catholic canonization.

2 Timothy 2:18
who have departed from the truth. They say that the resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some.

2 Thessalonians 2:2
not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.