There Is A Meat Understanding Of The Word

beameup

I said
Deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons all come from human wisdom, not the Word of God.

So, then we who rely on the "Word of God" should all be in total agreement... right? :rotfl:

The "revelations" given to Paul directly from the risen Jesus were "more advanced" than the teaching of
Jesus in the Gospels. The teachings of Jesus in the Gospels were specifically addressed to Hebrews (the house of Israel).

marhig

So, then we who rely on the "Word of God" should all be in total agreement... right? :rotfl:

The "revelations" given to Paul directly from the risen Jesus were "more advanced" than the teaching of
Jesus in the Gospels. The teachings of Jesus in the Gospels were specifically addressed to Hebrews (the house of Israel).
What????

No way! Did Paul preach with more wisdom than Jesus?

beameup

What????

No way! Did Paul preach with more wisdom than Jesus?

Jesus "preached" what was appropriate at the particular time and place and audience (Jews of Israel).
Jesus later directly revealed to Paul information that was appropriate for another "audience" (Gentiles).

clefty

Jesus "preached" what was appropriate at the particular time and place and audience (Jews of Israel).
Jesus later directly revealed to Paul information that was appropriate for another "audience" (Gentiles).

But it is the same message yes?

All jots and tittles included?

Paul is often misused and misapplied to establish another law...

beameup

But it is the same message yes?

All jots and tittles included?

Paul is often misused and misapplied to establish another law...

Israel needed to hear the message that the "Kingdom" was at hand. The stoning of Stephen was "the last straw" for Israel, and God called Paul thereafter.
The message to the Gentiles was that they could be saved WITHOUT Israel and without any knowledge of Judaism. Jesus gave Paul the message by direct revelation.
However, following the Rapture, in the future, some Israeli Jews will once again be preaching the coming King (Messiah) and the Kingdom (coming to earth).

marhig

Even though Paul was receiving revelation and he was a strong man of God, Jesus still spoke with more wisdom than Paul and they both preached the same message and the same gospel.

beameup

Even though Paul was receiving revelation and he was a strong man of God, Jesus still spoke with more wisdom than Paul and they both preached the same message and the same gospel.

Are you saying that Jesus didn't "speak with wisdom" through Paul?
Why would Jesus even have to reveal to Paul anything if all
the Gospel was already revealed through His ministry to Israel?
As well, you will have to label Paul a liar and deceiver for saying
that the "revelation" he received had been totally unknown and hidden
prior to it being revealed by Jesus to Paul.

marhig

Are you saying that Jesus didn't "speak with wisdom" through Paul?
Why would Jesus even have to reveal to Paul anything if all
the Gospel was already revealed through His ministry to Israel?
As well, you will have to label Paul a liar and deceiver for saying
that the "revelation" he received had been totally unknown and hidden
prior to it being revealed by Jesus to Paul.
No I'm not saying that, I'm saying that Jesus had more strength and wisdom than Paul, Jesus fully denied his flesh and Satan couldn't even touch him and he was full of the power of the holy spirit. I'm saying Paul wasn't as strong as Jesus and he didn't have the full wisdom that Jesus did. Although Paul was very strong in God, Jesus was stronger. And it's clear from reading the Bible.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Very good. Everything Jesus spoke in the gospels was parables.

Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
(NKJ)

Jesus started with the Jews and when they rejected Him. He spoke to anyone who would listen. And what Jesus spoke to Paul in the revelations was much deeper and personal. But Paul knew the way man was in their heart. So Paul could only speak the milk understanding of what the parables meant.

1 Cor 3:2-3
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
(NKJ)

And they both said to find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him. He will guide you into the meat understanding.

beameup

I said
Very good. Everything Jesus spoke in the gospels was parables.

"the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

- John 14:10b (ie: Jesus was "obedient" to the Father)
On the other hand, Jesus spoke directly to Paul,
following his resurrection and ascension into heaven.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

- John 14:10b (ie: Jesus was "obedient" to the Father)
On the other hand, Jesus spoke directly to Paul,
following his resurrection and ascension into heaven.

I said

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

There goes your "Jesus' New Testament law" as He merely reiterated what His Father had said before in the OT...

There is no Jesus Law as it was given to Him by His Father...

Different covenants sure...same Law given by same Lawgiver-the Father

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There goes your "Jesus' New Testament law" as He merely reiterated what His Father had said before in the OT...

There is no Jesus Law as it was given to Him by His Father...

Different covenants sure...same Law given by same Lawgiver-the Father

I said
You know I don't trust anyone who DOES NOT claim to be a practicing Christian. You have all the evidence of a muslim trying to stir up confusion in here. Trying to get Christians to fall from grace.

clefty

I said
You know I don't trust anyone who DOES NOT claim to be a practicing Christian. You have all the evidence of a muslim trying to stir up confusion in here. Trying to get Christians to fall from grace.

Fine don't trust me...this isn't about me or your silly fantasies about me

Trust scripture where it says He spoke and commanded what His Father told Him to...

ans where He instructed that the Sabbath be kept in the future...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Fine don't trust me...this isn't about me or your silly fantasies about me

Trust scripture where it says He spoke and commanded what His Father told Him to...

ans where He instructed that the Sabbath be kept in the future...

I said
You have never produced a verse in the new testament that says to keep the Sabbath. I have showed you many verses, even one of the revelations of Jesus Christ that says we don't have to.
Why don't you start believing scripture.

clefty

I said
You have never produced a verse in the new testament that says to keep the Sabbath. I have showed you many verses, even one of the revelations of Jesus Christ that says we don't have to.
Why don't you start believing scripture.

"Pray that your flight be not...on the Sabbath" Matt 24:10

Hope you will during your times of trouble...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"Pray that your flight be not...on the Sabbath" Matt 24:10

Hope you will during your times of trouble...

I said
You have the understanding of a child. There is a Sabbath. Some keep it, and some don't. You do , I don't.

Rom 14:4-7
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You have the understanding of a child. There is a Sabbath. Some keep it, and some don't. You do , I don't.

Rom 14:4-7
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
(NKJ)

At least a child would understand that this passage in Romans is about fasting and eating...

Not a peep about Sabbath...that was not in dispute nor a doubtful thing...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
At least a child would understand that this passage in Romans is about fasting and eating...

Not a peep about Sabbath...that was not in dispute nor a doubtful thing...

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Its about one day or 7 days. Are you saying that some should only eat 1 day a week?
Your judging me wrongly. You shouldn't be judging me at all. That is why your sinning. A real Christian is to warn someone two or three times then reject them. lol Not nag them for days and days.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
A real Christian is to warn someone two or three times then reject them. lol Not nag them for days and days.

and yet here you are, days and days later, responding to clefty with "rolflol lol your an idiot"

looks like your not a real Christian

roflololol