TheologyOnLine.com or TruthSmack.com?

TheologyOnLine.com or TruthSmack.com?

• TheologyOnLine

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • TruthSmack

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

Sozo

I think it should be called... chandru46: All Questions - No Answers - All The Time OnLine!

Crow

Originally posted by Sozo

I think it should be called... chandru46: All Questions - No Answers - All The Time OnLine!

We could call it Troll On Line and keep the tOL logo.

Lovejoy

I did not do a "search" to find this site, rather, I found a link on another Christian site. The name would not have made much difference, in that regard.

To be honest, not a heck of a lot of theology goes on here, at least not of the scholarly variety. I go elsewhere for that. This place reminds me much more of an intellectual wrestling match, the sort of place where the truth is revealed under pressure, rather than investigation. If the name had been "Truthsmack", I would have been better prepared for that. As it was, I expected a bit more of a gentle (and genteel) feel. Of course, I met Sozo within hours (you know I love you, man) and realized what the heck was going on. I like Truthsmack, I don't consider it dissuasive, and I don't think it will discourage anyone. In fact, it seems like "Truth" in advertising to me.