ECT The Years the Locusts Devoured

DAN P

So you must have inside information on what christ preached while visiting hell. Go ahead.

Hi and what verse are you speaking about ??

Is it 1 Peter 3:18:20 and 2 Peter 2:4-5 ?

You say that you are a Grammar Greek scholar ??

You go first and then I will say what I believe it means !!

I just read what it says and then the Holy Spirit helps me out , how about you ?

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and what verse are you speaking about ??

Is it 1 Peter 3:18:20 and 2 Peter 2:4-5 ?

You say that you are a Grammar Greek scholar ??

You go first and then I will say what I believe it means !!

I just read what it says and then the Holy Spirit helps me out , how about you ?

dan p

Imprisoned where? Sometimes we need scholar commentary on strange passages.

Danoh

Imprisoned where? Sometimes we need scholar commentary on strange passages.

Your "witness" there "is true" Titus 1:13.

For decades now, the Berean Searchlight has been printing parts of letters from their many readers citing their having come to a better understanding of much in Scripture due to the Searchlight's various articles and books.

And MANY a MAD has professed having embraced the Mid-Acts Position after having read Stam's book "Things That Differ."

I've met very few who came to the position on their own.

Very...FEW.

Even some of your posts on one thing or another within your endless diatribe has nevertheless at times caused me to reflect on a thing here and there, to my own better understanding.

So yeah, your above witness is true.

In this, although I ride you, I see your posts as somewhere in between the following...

Ephesians 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Philippians 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Rom. 5:8

Interplanner

Back to the OP:
the mission of Christ ('how beautiful are the feet of those on the mountains who bring glad tidings') was the best years of Israel--was supposed to be. Unfortunately, there are always those about who miss or refuse.

SaulToPaul 2

Back to the OP:
the mission of Christ ('how beautiful are the feet of those on the mountains who bring glad tidings') was the best years of Israel--was supposed to be. Unfortunately, there are always those about who miss or refuse.

What job did God give to Adam?

SaulToPaul 2

Back to the OP:

Your favorite book, Hebrews. Remember this.

Hebrews 2
2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

Danoh

What does God mean by returning the years the locusts had eaten? Besides good harvests to come.

Restoring what they'd lost during their "prodigal son" rebellion.

As any loving Father would do.

This is why IP and company are w-r-o-n-g.

The LORD simply loves Israel, His firstborn.

There is...no way...around this simple...fact.

STP feel free to correct me on this.

Publicly.

Prov. 27:17

DAN P

...which they thought was about to happen right then--Pentecost--part of the unusual events like 3 hours of darkness during the Crucifixion--many, many torchings of villages throughout Judea leading up to the big one...

There is no Great Tribulation (TM) period that all of them were dialed into. He said what would happen in that generation--when the babies at his crucifixion trail would be adults--would be unspeakably evil and turbulent.

Hi and the Tribulation did not happen BECAUSE Israel was set aside as in Isa 6 , Lukr 13:6-9 and of course 2 Cor 3:13-16 and even in Paul's times , was being FAZED OUT like your NON-ANSWER on 2 Cor 3:13-16 !!

dan p

Truster

When I was converted it was after 30 years of drug and alcohol abuse. Medical examinations showed that a year later my health had been restored and my immune system was firing on all cylinders.

When discussing this with someone they said, "Yah Veh restores the years that the locust have eaten"...locus in this case refers to sin.