ECT The Years the Locusts Devoured

Interplanner

These years were restored to "Israel" in Christ through their mission work to the nations. Anyone who had left families, farms, friends received 100x in this age and eternal life. That is the 'times of refreshing' of Acts 3, but not the 'restoration of everything' there which is the outworking of the new creation, who is Christ. All things were made through Him, and all things will be made new in Him.

SaulToPaul 2

These years were restored to "Israel" in Christ through their mission work to the nations. Anyone who had left families, farms, friends received 100x in this age and eternal life. That is the 'times of refreshing' of Acts 3, but not the 'restoration of everything' there which is the outworking of the new creation, who is Christ. All things were made through Him, and all things will be made new in Him.

100% made up.

SaulToPaul 2

Joel 2
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Count up those years and tell me how many there are.

Rev 20
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

DAN P

Joel 2
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Rev 20
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Hi and we know that Joel speaks to Israel and the Great Tribulation !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Joel 2

Rev 20

:idunno:

Interplanner

dan p

...which they thought was about to happen right then--Pentecost--part of the unusual events like 3 hours of darkness during the Crucifixion--many, many torchings of villages throughout Judea leading up to the big one...

There is no Great Tribulation (TM) period that all of them were dialed into. He said what would happen in that generation--when the babies at his crucifixion trail would be adults--would be unspeakably evil and turbulent.

SaulToPaul 2

...which they thought was about to happen right then--Pentecost--part of the unusual events like 3 hours of darkness during the Crucifixion--many, many torchings of villages throughout Judea leading up to the big one...

There is no Great Tribulation (TM) period that all of them were dialed into. He said what would happen in that generation--when the babies at his crucifixion trail would be adults--would be unspeakably evil and turbulent.

Made up.

DAN P

Hi and Acts 2:17-23 the verbs are ALL in the FUTURE TENSE and a prophecy from Joel 2 !!

dan p

Interplanner

dan p

That paragraph is not about Israel as a nation/race. it is about believers. They are immediately alive in Christ when they die.

There is no connection to a Great Tribulation TM (as though it was D'ist trademarked item). The period of enourmous turbulence was in Judea in the 6th decade, the end of the of 490 years, apparently extended.

SaulToPaul 2

That paragraph is not about Israel as a nation/race. it is about believers. They are immediately alive in Christ when they die.

There is no connection to a Great Tribulation TM (as though it was D'ist trademarked item). The period of enourmous turbulence was in Judea in the 6th decade, the end of the of 490 years, apparently extended.

Made up.

DAN P

Hi and the book of Acts 2:20 happened in the 6 century ??

I is all in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and any that checks the Greek will see what you are denying !!

And that is how you dismiss it by APPARENTLY EXTENDED , good job !!

dan p

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If you believed Daniel, as opposed to your preterist commentaries, you'd know that there is a week of the prophecy remaining even AFTER the city and sanctuary are destroyed.

But you do not believe.

That is the problem with those that give authority to men over the authority of God's Word. The seven churches in Revelation give a picture of Christ's church from the apostolic church all the way to the coming of the Great Tribulation yet preterists refuse to do their homework nor give heed to Jesus Christ's words..."He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches" it is said seven times to seven churches, it is a warning not for just those churches but, to all churches which all have elements of the seven and, it is a personal message to the believer i.e. "He that hath an ear" to take heed because after chapter 4 of Revelation the church is not mentioned on earth and the seven lamp stands which are the churches are with God in the Throne room. The tribulation is coming, make no mistake, and to give credence to a commentary of men over the authority in the Bible is folly, everything written in Revelation has been spoken of since Genesis....do your homework! God is the only authority.

Last edited: