The Worst Sin:

Letsargue

In your "ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" thread you say:

"CHILD", shows BIRTH, - I have not Been Born Again as you falsely claim."

BUT ON THIS POST YOU SAY:

“SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN”

The definition of a CHRISTIAN is being BORN AGAIN.

ALL TRUTH IS / "IS" CHRISTIAN, all Truth is God, Jesus, Angels, Heaven, and Light IS CHRISTIAN, and all fools are not a part of anything that is CHRISTIAN!! - How can any fool say that Heaven is NOT CHRISTIAN??? Or that the ANGELS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN!! OR THAT THE TRUTH IS NOT CHRISTIAN!!!

Believe anything you want to believe, I'll have Faith in all of CHRISTIAN!!!

Paul -- 050212

lifeisgood

ALL TRUTH IS / "IS" CHRISTIAN, all Truth is God, Jesus, Angels, Heaven, and Light IS CHRISTIAN, and all fools are not a part of anything that is CHRISTIAN!! - How can any fool say that Heaven is NOT CHRISTIAN??? Or that the ANGELS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN!! OR THAT THE TRUTH IS NOT CHRISTIAN!!! Believe anything you want to believe, I'll have Faith in all of CHRISTIAN!!! Paul -- 050212

What I said has nothing to do with what you just said.

I was trying to understand what you were saying in your "ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" thread: "CHILD", shows BIRTH, - I have not Been Born Again as you falsely claim."
TRANSLATION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE: I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.

BUT ON THIS POST YOU SAY: “SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN”
TRANSLATION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE: I AM A CHRISTIAN.

Could you direct me to a post that you explain to me what your definition of a Christian is. Maybe you have a post that explains that but I am too new here to have found it out. Thank you.

Letsargue

What I said has nothing to do with what you just said.

I was trying to understand what you were saying in your "ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" thread: "CHILD", shows BIRTH, - I have not Been Born Again as you falsely claim."
TRANSLATION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE: I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.

BUT ON THIS POST YOU SAY: “SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN”
TRANSLATION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE: I AM A CHRISTIAN.

Could you direct me to a post that you explain to me what your definition of a Christian is. Maybe you have a post that explains that but I am too new here to have found it out. Thank you.

The post just above is saying just that!!
Again!! – ALL things that are of God and Heaven “IS””CHRISTIAN”, “TRUTH”. “LIGHT”, “LOVE”, (((( AND JESUS CHRIST )))) THE CHRISTIAN!!!!!

Being Born Again, is following Jesus, by taking up His Cross and following Him through the “GOSPEL”!! – Jesus was the ((( FIRST “BORN” FROM THE DEAD ))). One must follow Jesus to be Born after Him, with Him in HIS NEW BIRTH!! – It’s not your New Birth, it’s Jesus’ New Birth. - However, we inherit the “Eternal Life” that comes with the BIRTH, (( MAKING THAT BIRTH, OUR BIRTH!!

Paul – 050312

lifeisgood

There is so much division among you all, that there is no unity to any of you at all on any single point of doctrine, much less your TOTAL DOCTRINE OF SALVATION!!! – It would be impossible to find just two of you fools that would agree on the Total Truth of Christ of His Will for Salvation!!

None of you geniuses care a wit where you are or anyone you come in contact with. - Just as it says in the Truth of Christ, - AGAIN, - Matthew 23:13 KJV –

Paul – 043012

Wise assessment, Paul.