The world of Gods Elect or Chosen Jacobs !

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You skipped my reasons, then thats on you friend.

Now respond to the rest of my post.

I skipped it because your reason is illogical and irrational.

Here's why:

Which citizens? Because last I checked, unbelievers are (also) citizens of the world.

And sins are only charged when there is no law.

Believers, because they have died "in Christ," are dead to the law, and because they are RAISED "in Christ," they have life everlasting.

How does one get "in Him?"

By believing. How can one believe if he has not heard, and how can he hear if there is no preacher? and how can one preach if God has not sent one? WHAT can the preacher preach but Christ!

The preaching of the gospel is sufficient to draw people to Christ (2 Thessalonians 2:13-14). After that, it's just a matter of them accepting or rejecting Him.

Here's what Paul says!:

Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection,knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.For he who has died has been freed from sin.Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him.For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:3-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans6:3-11&version=NKJV

AND

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!” - Romans 10:9-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans10:9-15&version=NKJV

The only one assuming that, if "world" means the entire world, therefore Christ death must be applied to the whole world, is you, B57.

I don't believe that if Christ died for the whole world, therefore it must necessarily be applied to the whole world.

I believe that Christ died for the whole world, and that His death is ONLY applied to those who are "in Him," and that He provided a way for unbelievers to get "in Him" BECAUSE they are dead and in need of life.

Not in Post #14, which is the post I was responding to, and Post #11 has no reason given, it just has you begging the question, or at the very least, your reason is insufficient to answer my challenge.

B57, just because you use the word "because" doesn't mean you have provided a sufficient reason for your arguments.