The Works that are therein:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

2 Peter 3:10 KJV – “The elements shall melt with fervent heat, THE EARTH ALSO AND THE WORKS THAT ARE THEREIN SHALL BE BURNED UP”. ----- ( THERE IN / “IN” )
What are the works that are “IN” the earth that shall be burned up? How do you guys put WORKS “IN” the earth? – Aren’t they all your self righteous works that you may or may not accuse me of doing or not doing as YOU do? - If I don’t assemble myself together in some church, with the likes of some of you self righteous know-it-alls, aren’t I condemned by you? – Ask Mr. ASK ME? – If there is no true Church; are you going to offer to tell me of one? – I don’t know of any true Church today.

The wisdom of today’s so called “Churches” don’t know the difference between righteous works from works of iniquity. --- Matthew 7:22-23 KJV - Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many WONDERFUL WORKS? 23- And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, YE THAT WORK INIQUITY. -----
What are the WORKS that shall be burned UP? --- It’s amazing how some of you can’t discern the Word of God even if it’s spoken to you. You just throw it away with your souls. – Haven’t any of you heard that Jesus looks at the heart ( as does any Christian ), whether it be darkness or light? – Sin is sin, and the thought of sin is not sin unless it has been accomplished / when you DO THE SIN; only then it becomes sin / sin unto death. --- 1 John 5:16 KJV --- God knows that even the Christian may have evil thoughts, but the Christian does not do the sin. Even if the Christian in weakness does do the sin, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses our hearts from all sin. THE SINS ARE BURNED UP and are not held against the Christian. - The fool, - which is to say, “the LOST”; all his sins are burned up with the earth / with the sins that are “THEREIN”. - Therein WHAT? – All you guys say that you are formed from the “DUST” OF THE EARTH. ( “DUST” ) of the ( “EARTH” ). – However, the Christian is formed from the wet GROUND; - ground mingled with the Blood of Christ by the POTTER. Of course you smart Scholars and the like don’t know the difference between GROUND AND EARTH in the Word of God. - You’re wise! -- Earth is “DRY” land, and Ground is wet land, --- Genesis 1:10 KJV - God called the ( Dry land Earth )”. ----- Genesis 2:6-7 KJV – “There went up a mist FROM THE “EARTH”, AND WATERED THE WHOLE FACE OF THE GROUND. 7- And the LORD God formed man from the DUST OF THE GROUND”. ----- NOOO! - God didn’t say that did he? Where is the water, or even the mist in the creation of YOU? – The lost are dry and are without the Water of the Word even. Christ provided the moisture of his Blood and Water to create the Christian from the “GROUND”.

What are the works that are BURNED UP? – “ALL CARNAL WORKS”! All that are done in the physical are burned up and are not held against anyone, the Saved or the Lost. – It’s what’s of the HEART, whether the heart is darkness or light / the good and honest heart, or the evil heart; Christ knoweth the HEART / “THE HEART”. - If sin is done in the flesh of the “EARTH” you and the sin are burned and the sin is burned up. Just you as the self righteous or child of darkness shall die the second death in the fire. You’ll say, “What about their works shall follow them”? - Is not love a work? Is not obedience of the Lord works? The commands that the Lord says do, and you DON’T do, are the sins that will follow the LOST. - There is no way any one can do EVERYTHING the Lord said do. Christian Faith is just as hard to do as the Old Law. It was impossible to do the whole Law, and it’s impossible to do the whole Law of Faith. However now, the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all failures or sins of the heart.

I suppose LIKEWISE, you smart Scholarly “Christians” and the like are going to say, --- Genesis 3:14 KJV – “Upon thy belly shalt thou go, and “DUST SHALT THOU EAT” all the days of thy life” ----- You’re going to say that the DUST is JUST DUST. – You can’t believe the rest of the Word of God that specifies what kind of “DUST” Satan shall go upon his belly and EAT. --- 1 Peter 5:8 KJV – “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, SEEKING ( WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR )”. ----- Who is the “WHOM” if not the earthy man made of the “DUST” of the earth? -- Is not eating and devouring the same thing? And is there any other Word of God the clarifies that? --- Satan just going around eating DUST? - Why would God have Satan do that? – The DUST is man that is made from the “DUST” of the earth. - Satan has no appetite for the BLOODY GROUND.

As for the sins that God says you DON’T DO or DIDN’T DO, are the TEN COMMANDMENTS, and Jesus with his, -- Matthew 25:41-43 KJV – “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42- For I was an hungred, and YE GAVE ME NO MEAT: I was thirsty, and YE GAVE ME NO DRINK: 43- I was a stranger, and YE TOOK ME NOT IN: naked, and YE CLOTHED ME NOT : sick, and in prison, and YE VISITED ME NOT”. ----- OOOOPPSSss, none of those are Truths are they? ------- OK, do it your way!

Paul – 110910

Status
Not open for further replies.