The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

patman

godrulz said:
Enoch is extra/contrabiblical in many ways (but some is valid).

Why give her this? She'll take it to heart. She thinks this book is Scripture. Heck, even atheist say something valid about God sometimes, but so what?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
patman said:
Why give her this? She'll take it to heart. She thinks this book is Scripture. Heck, even atheist say something valid about God sometimes, but so what?

Non-canonical books are quoted in Scripture (even pagan poets by Paul). They may contain truth, but should not be put on par with inspired Scripture. We should be fair in our rejection of apocryphal books (cf. Book of Jasher referred to in Joshua and Samuel).

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
patman said:
He'll do whatever he can to undermine the gospel.

patman

godrulz said:
Non-canonical books are quoted in Scripture (even pagan poets by Paul). They may contain truth, but should not be put on par with inspired Scripture. We should be fair in our rejection of apocryphal books (cf. Book of Jasher referred to in Joshua and Samuel).

Some people don't understand this tho. Being fair is good, don't get me wrong, but if you give some people an inch they take a mile. The few similarities it has to the NT are reason enough for her to blind herself with this illusion that the book is actually Scripture.

That's like someone 2000 years from now taking my story about David finding Noah's Ark and going on a cruise as scripture because it mentions events in the Bible....

godrulz

Hall of Fame
patman said:
Some people don't understand this tho. Being fair is good, don't get me wrong, but if you give some people an inch they take a mile. The few similarities it has to the NT are reason enough for her to blind herself with this illusion that the book is actually Scripture.

That's like someone 2000 years from now taking my story about David finding Noah's Ark and going on a cruise as scripture because it mentions events in the Bible....

I have told her that her trust in the Book of Enoch is misguided.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
I have told her that her trust in the Book of Enoch is misguided.

Your trust in MAD doctrine as anything near the truth as revealed in the Word of God is not valid.

It is Enoch which completely destroys the doctrine of MAD, and Enoch was written thousands of years before MAD doctrine, and Jesus and all NT writers referenced Enoch as Scripture. So of course, those of you in MAD doctrine must not accept Enoch, as it destroys the clay foundation of your MAD writings, which you receive, unlawfully, as truth:

Early Church fathers referenced Enoch as Scripture. Rome banned Enoch in the 4th century, The Ethiopian Coptic Church never banned Enoch and placed it after Job in their Bible -for the last two thousand years, that Church has considered Enoch as inspired, and rightly so.

So Godrulz, show me one thing which contradicts the OT or the NT that you have documented for yourself -not by hear-say- in the book of Enoch -if you can, lay it out for all to see.

On Scripture, from God’s point of view, answer me these things [any of you in MAD or you who are in league with MAD doctrine as ‘acceptable’ within ‘orthodoxy‘ -which it is not]:

1 Where is the Scripture of Truth found to be read, in which is written all that shall befall Daniel’s people =until the end of the age, from which the angel showed Daniel those things recorded in Daniel 11 and 12?

The information on where the Scripture of Truth is written is not to be found within the OT. That information is to be found in Enoch.

2 Where is the doctrine of Son of Man coming to earth, as Messiah and Judge, on His throne of Glory, in the OT?
It is not found in the OT. It is found in Enoch.

3 Where is the Son of Man given the sum of all judgment in the OT?

4 Where is the recorded words called the “Wisdom of God” which Jesus spoke from, in Luke 11:49, in the OT?
It is not found in the OT. It is to be found in the book of Enoch.

5 Where did Paul read “in the Wisdom of God“, that the “world through wisdom knew not God? [ 1 Cor 1:24]?
It is not written in the OT. It is written in Enoch.

6 Where did Paul and the Apostles read the hidden mystery in the Wisdom of God to tell about?

Not in the OT did they read of the Son of Man to come as the Hidden in God from the beginning secret, whose name was secret, until His revealing; but they read that in the book of Enoch.

The hidden Mystery in Enoch is the Son of Man who was to come in flesh as Messiah, Son of Man/Son of God/ Judge of earth, Redeemer, Truth, the Word, to be revealed in His appointed Season, who was “from the beginning” “Hid in God”, who was with God and who was God, who was the Word of God, who as the Oath of God [solemn word] made and upholds all things.

1Cr 2:7But we speak [tell] the wisdom of God in the mystery, the hidden, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Luk 11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and [some] of them they shall slay and persecute:

Why did Caiaphas have a hissy fit when Jesus quoted from Enoch, applying the quote to Himself?
That was not found in the OT. It is found in Enoch.

7 And why did Jesus tell the Sadducees they did not know the Scriptures nor the power of God, to deny the resurrection of the body,?
That is fully taught only in Enoch, and referenced, only, in the OT.

Job’s confidence in the resurrection of his flesh is not in the OT anywhere to be found, such as Job’s confidence shows, in chapter 19, but is found only in Enoch.

8 And where is the complete doctrine of Hell, Sheol below, and the Lake of fire for eternity, as seen in the NT to be found in the OT?

Tertullien [http://www.tertullian.org/books/souterresurrection.txt] understood this, also, in referencing the resurrection of the body in translated form for the righteous to inherit eternal life, as Enoch teaches, and the resurrection of the body of the unregenerate to be cast aways in the everlasting fire. Only in Enoch is the doctrine completely laid out with no ambiguities, and only in Enoch will one learn where Jesus could reference Abraham’s Bosom in Sheol below, before His ascension, as the place for the righteous to be waiting for the Day Appointed, as found completely described only in Enoch.

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
Your trust in MAD doctrine as anything near the truth as revealed in the Word of God is not valid.

???? Godrulz is MAD ????

Might want to attack him a different way...

godrulz

Hall of Fame
patman said:
???? Godrulz is MAD ????

Might want to attack him a different way...

She was not talking about me (I am not a MAD person, but I do have anger issues sometimes).

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
She was not talking about me (I am not a MAD person, but I do have anger issues sometimes).
I was speaking to you, but I did not call you MAD in doctrine, only a sympathizer -therefore, you are not able to call them on the false doctrine they follow, as you reject the doctrine which totally refuted their doctrine thousands of years before MAD doctrine was made up......which doctrine from Enoch Jesus Christ used as His Messianic authourity, in His teaching on who He was, from the beginning and is. -and Paul, of course, used as the basis for the Hidden in God Son of Man who is come, who was to come.

And I challenged you to produce your own arguments from Enoch which contradict any doctrine of the OT or the NT -and not to just make a blanket statement from hear-say against Enoch's writings.

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
I was speaking to you, but I did not call you MAD in doctrine, only a sympathizer -therefore, you are not able to call them on the false doctrine they follow, as you reject the doctrine which totally refuted their doctrine thousands of years before MAD doctrine was made up......which doctrine from Enoch Jesus Christ used as His Messianic authourity, in His teaching on who He was, from the beginning and is. -and Paul, of course, used as the basis for the Hidden in God Son of Man who is come, who was to come.

And I challenged you to produce your own arguments from Enoch which contradict any doctrine of the OT or the NT -and not to just make a blanket statement from hear-say against Enoch's writings.

If he did that you'd just use the book of Enoch to prove itself, then you'd try to use it again to disprove MAD.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
If he did that you'd just use the book of Enoch to prove itself, then you'd try to use it again to disprove MAD.
I can use Scripture to prove Enoch. You cannot use Scripture to prove MAD doctrine.

There’s a challenge in that post to you, also -or for anyone who is able to think and reason;

Show me where these things 8 things, copied from that post and below, are to be found in the OT:

1 Where is the Scripture of Truth found to be read, in which is written all that shall befall Daniel’s people =until the end of the age, from which the angel showed Daniel those things recorded in Daniel 11 and 12?

The information on where the Scripture of Truth is written is not to be found within the OT. That information is to be found in Enoch.

2 Where is the doctrine of Son of Man coming to earth, as Messiah and Judge, on His throne of Glory, in the OT?

3 Where is the Son of Man given the sum of all judgment in the OT?

4 Where is the recorded words called the “Wisdom of God” which Jesus spoke from, in Luke 11:49, in the OT?
It is not found in the OT. It is to be found in the book of Enoch.

5 Where did Paul read “in the Wisdom of God“, that the “world through wisdom knew not God? [ 1 Cor 1:24]?
It is not written in the OT. It is written in Enoch.

6 Where did Paul and the Apostles read the hidden mystery in the Wisdom of God to tell about?

Not in the OT did they read of the Son of Man to come as the Hidden in God from the beginning secret, whose name was secret, until His revealing; but they read that in the book of Enoch.

The hidden Mystery in Enoch is the Son of Man who was to come in flesh as Messiah, Son of Man/Son of God/ Judge of earth, Redeemer, Truth, the Word, to be revealed in His appointed Season, who was “from the beginning” “Hid in God”, who was with God and who was God, who was the Word of God, who as the Oath of God [solemn word] made and upholds all things.

1Cr 2:7But we speak [tell] the wisdom of God in the mystery, the hidden, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Luk 11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and [some] of them they shall slay and persecute:

Why did Caiaphas have a hissy fit when Jesus quoted from Enoch, applying the quote to Himself?
That was not found in the OT. It is found in Enoch.

7 And why did Jesus tell the Sadducees they did not know the Scriptures nor the power of God, to deny the resurrection of the body,?
That is fully taught only in Enoch, and referenced, only, in the OT.

Job’s confidence in the resurrection of his flesh is not in the OT anywhere to be found, such as Job’s confidence shows, in chapter 19, but is found only in Enoch.

8 And where is the complete doctrine of Hell, Sheol below, and the Lake of fire for eternity, as seen in the NT to be found in the OT?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:

I agree with you against MAD, but disagree with you about your Enoch logic.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
I agree with you against MAD, but disagree with you about your Enoch logic.
You have no basis to disagree with Enoch as you have not read the book through. and cannot identify the usage of it in the NT by Jesus and all the writers of the NT.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
You have no basis to disagree with Enoch as you have not read the book through. and cannot identify the usage of it in the NT by Jesus and all the writers of the NT.

Those who are experts on canonicity through the centuries have concluded it is not on par with inspired Scripture based on the evidence. Merely quoting it does not make the whole thing Scripture. I do not have to read every word in the Book of Mormon to know it is not Scripture. Some research would show the problems with the book. There is a reason you are in the minority on accepting it. Scholarship shows it is not Scripture. I have given you links in the past. Try google.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
Those who are experts on canonicity through the centuries have concluded it is not on par with inspired Scripture based on the evidence. Merely quoting it does not make the whole thing Scripture. I do not have to read every word in the Book of Mormon to know it is not Scripture. Some research would show the problems with the book. There is a reason you are in the minority on accepting it. Scholarship shows it is not Scripture. I have given you links in the past. Try google.

So you admit you accept Rome and are under Rome -not under Jesus, not under Paul, not under Peter, not under Jude, not under John, not under James, but under Rome.

I am in the minority with many great men of God -and with all the apostles of the NT and with Jesus Christ, Himself, Who is the One Enoch saw as the Hidden in God from the beginning Son of Man who was to come, rise from the dead, and return on the Throne of Glory to be the Judge of the earth and who will transform the heavens and the earth and then, the Father will be united in the Creation reformed, in the Son's name.

-It was Rome who banned Enoch -and many of the early Church fathers believed it was Scripture and quoted it as such.
a great amount of Paul's writings are taken from what He read in Enoch, and taken from no other source, as those doctrines of the Messiah which Jesus attributed to Himself found only in Enoch, also, are from.

If the men you claim to follow had read the Scriptures for themselves they would not have banned Enoch.

I have a list I would like you to just tell me where you find these things in, in the OT, which I listed above.

Where are they, Godrulz? 8 of them listed -tell me where in the OT you can find one of them -and that's just a tip of the iceberg of evidence for Enoch and against MAD doctrine.
Begin with Daniel 10:21, and direct me to the Scripture of Truth, Godrulz.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I am not under Rome. Any credible PROTESTANT, EVANGELICAL (me included) scholar rejects Enoch as part of the canon. Rome accepts other apocryphal books. Maybe you are like Rome in some ways?

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
I am not under Rome. Any credible PROTESTANT, EVANGELICAL (me included) scholar rejects Enoch as part of the canon. Rome accepts other apocryphal books. Maybe you are like Rome in some ways?
I am not protestant evangelical. I am not of Rome or of Calvin or of any men, but born of Jesus Christ only.

I do not accept 'other' books as inspired Scripture, but after examining Enoch for myself and coming to understand it I do accept it as inspired -and it wouldn't even matter if it were or not, as it was accepted by Jesus and all the NT writers and they quoted from it, and it refutes MAD doctrine totally -that is the Message I am here to convey -whether you believe it is inspired or not is not the crux of the matter, but whether Jesus and all the writers of the NT believed it was inspired is the crux of the matter.

, and there are plenty of credible men who accept Enoch as inspired -the entire Ethiopian Coptic Church in Ethiopia for two thousand years who never bowed to Rome kept it in their canon, Godrulz, and a Southern Baptist minister has compiled and edited a version of Enoch, and he is a vice president of a Southern Baptist theological Seminary in Austin Texas, and he believes Enoch is inspired and correlates over three hundred Scriptures with Enoch -but I've found many more, myself. His name is Ronald K Brown.

This discussion is about MAD doctrine being refuted by Enoch thousands of years before MAD doctrine was invented, and the refutation is from a book quoted by Jesus and all the authors of the NT, and from that book the Doctrine of Christ, hell, and the second consumation of sin is totally understood as it is laid out there and no other place for the NT writers to use as the base for the Doctrine of Christ as the Hidden in God Son of Man who was to come and is come and shall come as judge of the Quick and the dead.

patman

thelaqachisnext,

Please make future posts to me this long:

___
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
___

No offense, but time is short over in my world.

Stop using the book of Enoch as scripture and I will show you why I believe scripture does support MAD.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
thelaqachisnext,

Stop using the book of Enoch as scripture and I will show you why I believe scripture does support MAD.
So you cannot answer where the Scripture of Truth is found, which the angels speks of in Daniel 10, nor any of the other 7 questions I asked, but you want to pretend Enoch was not the Book of Choice for the doctrine of the Son of Man as the Hidden in God from the beginning mystery, who was to come and is come and shall come.

Enoch refutes your MAD doctrine: Christ come in flesh as the Son of Man/Son of God/Redeemer/Messiah/Judge/ who was from the beginning with God and was God is the doctrine of Enoch's Messiah who was hidden, concealed, secret, until His revealing.

No one in Adam has a chance of redeeming themselves, and YHWH prepared the world for 4,000 years for His coming in flesh as Kinsman, and Salvation is of the Jews in that all the doctrine of His One Way for redemption was committed to the Jews only, and not to MAD, as Oracles showing the Day of His "Season" of Acceptable well pleasing, sacrifice.

Only in the Living Oracles can the plan be learned, and Paul of Scripture knew it and spoke of it after his eyes were opened, but MAd doctrine does not follow Paul of Scripture and makes false stories of disobedience and rebellion up for men to follow.

From Enoch, on the Son of Man from 61 -
6 And all who dwell above in the heaven received a command and power and one voice and one light like unto fire.

7 And that One (with) their first words they blessed,
And extolled and lauded with wisdom,
And they were wise in utterance and in the spirit of life.

8 And the Lord of Spirits placed the Elect one on the throne of glory.
And he shall judge all the works of the holy above in the heaven,
And in the balance shall their deeds be weighed

9 And when he shall lift up his countenance
To judge their secret ways according to the word of the name of the Lord of Spirits,
And their path according to the way of the righteous judgement of the Lord of Spirits,
Then shall they all with one voice speak and bless,
And glorify and extol and sanctify the name of the Lord of Spirits.

10 And He will summon all the host of the heavens, and all the holy ones above, and the host of God, the Cherubic, Seraphin and Ophannin, and all the angels of power, and all the angels of principalities, and the Elect One, and the other powers on the earth (and) over the water On that day shall raise one voice, and bless and glorify and exalt in the spirit of faith, and in the spirit of wisdom, and in the spirit of patience, and in the spirit of mercy, and in the spirit of judgement and of peace, and in the spirit of goodness, and shall all say with one voice: " Blessed is He, and may the name of the Lord of Spirits be blessed for ever and ever."

12 All who sleep not above in heaven shall bless Him:
All the holy ones who are in heaven shall bless Him,
And all the elect who dwell in the garden of life:

And every spirit of light who is able to bless, and glorify, and extol, and hallow Thy blessed name,
And all flesh shall beyond measure glorify and bless Thy name for ever and ever.

13 For great is the mercy of the Lord of Spirits, and He is long-suffering,
And all His works and all that He has created He has revealed to the righteous and elect
In the name of the Lord of Spirits.

[Chapter 62]

1 And thus the Lord commanded the kings and the mighty and the exalted, and those who dwell on the earth, and said:

' Open your eyes and lift up your horns if ye are able to recognize the Elect One.'
2 And the Lord of Spirits seated him on the throne of His glory,
And the spirit of righteousness was poured out upon him,
And the word of his mouth slays all the sinners,
And all the unrighteous are destroyed from before his face.
3 And there shall stand up in that day all the kings and the mighty,
And the exalted and those who hold the earth,
And they shall see and recognize How he sits on the throne of his glory,
And righteousness is judged before him,
And no lying word is spoken before him.

4 Then shall pain come upon them as on a woman in travail,
[And she has pain in bringing forth]
When her child enters the mouth of the womb,
And she has pain in bringing forth.

And one portion of them shall look on the other,
And they shall be terrified,
And they shall be downcast of countenance,
And pain shall seize them,
When they see that Son of Man Sitting on the throne of his glory.

6 And the kings and the mighty and all who possess the earth shall bless and glorify and extol him who rules over all, who was hidden.

7 For from the beginning the Son of Man was hidden,
And the Most High preserved him in the presence of His might,
And revealed him to the elect.

8 And the congregation of the elect and holy shall be sown,
And all the elect shall stand before him on that day.

9 And all the kings and the mighty and the exalted and those who rule the earth
Shall fall down before him on their faces,
And worship and set their hope upon that Son of Man,
And petition him and supplicate for mercy at his hands.

10 Nevertheless that Lord of Spirits will so press them
That they shall hastily go forth from His presence,
And their faces shall be filled with shame,
And the darkness grow deeper on their faces.

11 And He will deliver them to the angels for punishment,
To execute vengeance on them because they have oppressed His children and His elect
12 And they shall be a spectacle for the righteous and for His elect:
They shall rejoice over them,
Because the wrath of the Lord of Spirits resteth upon them,
And His sword is drunk with their blood.

13 And the righteous and elect shall be saved on that day,
And they shall never thenceforward see the face of the sinners and unrighteous.

14 And the Lord of Spirits will abide over them,
And with that Son of Man shall they eat
And lie down and rise up for ever and ever.

15 And the righteous and elect shall have risen from the earth,
And ceased to be of downcast countenance.
And they shall have been clothed with garments of glory,

16 And these shall be the garments of life from the Lord of Spirits:

And your garments shall not grow old,
Nor your glory pass away before the Lord of Spirits.