The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
jeremysdemo said:
Perhaps we are using different Bible then, KJV here.
Luke 8:26-39
26And they arrived at the country of the Gerasenes, which is over against Galilee.
27And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs.

Mark 5
And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
28And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

Mark says it happened Gerasa, Matthew says it happened Gadara, and Luke says it happened in Gergesa.
The place where Jesus caused demons to enter the pigs depends on which gospel author is believed. If Mark is right and it was Gerasa, that would be modern Jerash, 50 miles from the Sea of Galilee — too far from the sea for the story to work. Gadara may be the ruins of Um Keis, 5 miles from the Sea of Galilee. This was a city of the Decapolis and a plausible candidate. Luke’s Gergesa may be the ruins of Khersa, north of Hippos and near steep slopes leading to the shore — also plausible.

BTW these never were called inspired words of God, they are direct accounts (from oral traditions) of what these people claim the rabbi Yeshua said, big difference.

keep shinin'

jerm :)
The original is where you can see they are the same. Translators are your problem and an incorrect knowledge of what is on the other side of the Galilee:) -which all three accounts say was the destination of arrival.

In the concordance you will see they are one and the same -no difference -see my post to you, I copied from the concordance to show you they are one and the same.

jeremysdemo

thelaqachisnext said:
Translators are your problem

Translators are not my problem, I often go back to the Greek these text where written in to see what the meanings of the words are outside of English translators.

However I would see it as a problem for those who don't.

keep shinin'

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
"But He answered and said, [Jesus]'I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.'[/Jesus]"
MAD teaches that the disciples were not to go to the Gentiles and that Jesus did not go to the Gentiles.
But that is not rightly dividing Scripture; for in the next chapter after JEsus tells the disciples not to go by the Way of the Gentiles [Galilee] nor into any village of the Samaritans, , Jesus goes by "the Way of the Gentiles" and through the villages of Samaria, which He must go to to get to Galilee.

The Demoniac was a Gentile and Jesus set him free, and then told him to go home [to the Gentile relations] and tell what He had done for him.

BTW: Jesus had just performed miracles and taught multitudes in the 'Way of the Gentiles" and they glorified the "God of Israel" -they were not Jews, and MAD dcotrine is based upon a false pseudo paul -not on the Paul of Scripture.

The woman at the well was a Gentile. Jesus stayed in their villages after the target audience received a specific word -and that is like taking "Judas went out and hung himslef -go thou and do likewise and marrying them and doing it -that's the kind of Scripture mismatching MAD doctrine does to arrive at a divorced from Scripture's foundations doctrine.

Lighthouse -unfinished business;
You are wrong, about me being under the law before!
when Paul says “you are no longer under the law” he is not speaking to me.
I was never under the law, so Paul’s words are not directed to me.

I think some of you in Mad call that target audiences -well, Paul could not target me with that statement because I was not being addressed either in his letter by name or in his words.
I was never under the law of Moses.
I was under the law of sin and death, since the fall of my adamic head, and my promised Redeener has come and I am now in Him by adoption -and He is “Israel”, the Living Spirit made New human being flesh.

And you asked;
Matthew 5:22; But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca [idiot] , shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Raca is empty head -idiot, in our language.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
That was said to a target audience at a single time and you have not rightly divided Scripture; for in the next chapter, Jesus goes by "the Way of the Gentiles" and through the villages of Samaria, which He must go to to get to Galilee.

The Demoniac was a Gentile and Jesus set him free, and then told him to go home [to the Gentile relations] and tell what He had done for him.

BTW: Jesus had just performed miracles and taught multitudes in the 'Way of the Gentiles" and they glorified the "God of Israel" -they were not Jews, and MAD dcotrine is based upon a false pseudo paul -not on the Paul of Scripture.

The woman at the well was a Gentile. Jesus stayed in their villages after the target audience received a specific word -and that is like taking "Judas went out and hung himslef -go thou and do likewise and marrying them and doing it -that's the kind of Scripture mismatching MAD doctrine does to arrive at a divorced from Scripture's foundations doctrine.
Whatever, you lunatic.

jeremysdemo

thelaqachisnext said:
That was said to a target audience at a single time and you have not rightly divided Scripture; for in the next chapter, Jesus goes by "the Way of the Gentiles" and through the villages of Samaria, which He must go to to get to Galilee.

You are not going to convince Lighthouse of his err when it comes to Racca.

he made up his mind long ago who he is going to serve.

keep shinin'

jerm ;)

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
Whatever, you lunatic.
Lighthouse -unfinished business;
You are wrong, about me being under the law before!
when Paul says “you are no longer under the law” he is not speaking to me.
I was never under the law, so Paul’s words are not directed to me.

I think some of you in Mad call that target audiences -well, Paul could not target me with that statement because I was not being addressed either in his letter by name or in his words.
I was never under the law of Moses.
I was under the law of sin and death, since the fall of my adamic head, and my promised Redeemer has come and I am now in Him by adoption -and He is “Israel”, the Living Spirit made New human being flesh.

And you asked;
Matthew 5:22; But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca [idiot] , shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Raca is empty head -idiot, in our language.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
germ-
FYI, I already admitted that I was wrong about the meaning of 'raca.' Pay attention, you twit.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
Whatever, you lunatic.

Target audience: Canaanite woman; Error of MAD: applying this as a doctrine of Jesus Christ for all Gentiles while he walked this earth, and to His Apostles while He walked this earth;

Mat 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] to dogs.

Mat 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Mat 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great [is] thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Next; Jesus ministers to "multitudes of Gentiles" -who glorified the God of Israel!:

Mat 15:29 ¶ And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
Mat 15:30 And great multitudes came unto him, having with them [those that were] lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:

Mat 15:31Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

Mat 15:32 ¶ Then Jesus called his disciples [unto him], and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.
Mat 15:33 And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we have so much bread in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude?
Mat 15:34 And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes.
Mat 15:35 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.
Mat 15:36 And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake [them], and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
Mat 15:37 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken [meat] that was left seven baskets full.

When Jesus crossed the Galilee and ministered in the country of the Gentile Gaderenes, to the Gentile Gaderene, He sent that man who wanted to follow Him back to his own countrymen, into the Gentile city as his own first "called" Gentile Evangelist!

Jesus is the Gospel to all men; "His name" is the Faith all are called to come into.

Mar 5:19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

And he departed, and began to publish in [Ten Cities] "Decapolis" how great things Jesus had done for him: and all [men] did marvel.

The Samaritan woman was invited to drink the Living Water; the villages of the Samaritans were given Living Water. Jesus Christ is the Light to the Gentiles and the Gospel to all Men.
It is His name Paul was called to bear to the Gentiles and the Jews, as all Jesus witnesses are called to do.

:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
Target audience: Canaanite woman; Error of MAD: applying this as a doctrine of Jesus Christ for all Gentiles while he walked this earth, and to His Apostles while He walked this earth;
He said that to His disciples, not to the woman.:nono:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
I'm glad you have seen that -not calling man a "fool" is next:), I hope!
I never said it was wrong to call someone an idiot. Only that I was wrong when I thought 'raca' meant vengeance.

jeremysdemo

thelaqachisnext said:
Lightouse said:
germ-
FYI, I already admitted that I was wrong about the meaning of 'raca.' Pay attention, you twit.
I'm glad you have seen that -not calling man a "fool" is next:), I hope!

Actually I am paying attention but do not see the words of Lighthouse after I put him on the ignore list a few days ago for this very reason,(after a week or two of pleading with him) I only see the words that others quote of his (which is enough for me! lol)
I would take him off the list so that his words would be visible again, but judging by this quote it hardly seems worth the effort,
since it is the spirit these insults come out of not the words themselves that he needs to deal with.

I don't have to read the many vile things that spew out of his Loveless mouth, or the many bad reps he gives me for telling him so.
instead if him apologizing for his many transgression to me and others, he called me a twit, nice sincere repentance displayed there.

keep shinin'

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
I never said it was wrong to call someone an idiot. Only that I was wrong when I thought 'raca' meant vengeance.
Jesus said do not call anyone an idiot =raca =moron =empty head.
He also said do not call anyone a fool.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
He said that to His disciples, not to the woman.:nono:

Then MAD doctrine not only has a pseudo paul, but you are claiming a Schitzophrenic Jesus?
He already had ministered to the Gentiles before this and immediately after this -as I showed in my post, earlier.

Jesus has a dialogue with the woman -not with the disciples.
When he told his disciples to not go by the Way of the Gentiles nor through any Samaritan village, on another occaision, He immediately took them -at their return from that evangelistic trip- "By the Way of the Gentiles" and through the villages of Samaria.
Jesus ministered to the Gentiles and so did His disciples, with Him.
MAD doctrine is divorced from the foundation of the Word, and is in great error.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
Jesus said do not call anyone an idiot =raca =moron =empty head.
He also said do not call anyone a fool.

Some use the verse about not calling anyone 'father' as an anti-Catholic 'Father' proof text. This is misapplying the verse in a wooden literalism. 'fool' in Hebrew is a moral fool, not an intellectual idiot.

It is immature and bad manners to call people idiots who disagree with you.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
Some use the verse about not calling anyone 'father' as an anti-Catholic 'Father' proof text. This is misapplying the verse in a wooden literalism. 'fool' in Hebrew is a moral fool, not an intellectual idiot.

It is immature and bad manners to call people idiots who disagree with you.
Raca is equal with the word idiot -probably some guilty translators left that one untranslated on purpose.

It seems to be mainstream on this board to call those who are not one of the "good ole boys" in the MAD camp such names as idiot, fool, liar, lunatic and other such, to mock and make sport of those who dare to come here to show there is not biblical support for the doctrine of MAD.

I say MAD is false doctrine made of hear say and not rooted in Scripture, and not related to the Faith once delivered to the Saints, and that those who are promoting it are false teachers -but I do not call them those names.

I crossed the poster boy of "MAD rage" here some time back, not knowing he was the poster boy of rage for MAD, and found out, later, that the theme of certain ones of those in MAD doctrine on this board is not a theme of a heart for the LORD Jesus Christ, but a heart to be "smart alecs" towards others who can show the contradictions of MAD doctrine -and just plain smart alecs at large, towards any and all who are not in the "good ole boys" camp of MAD.

Last edited:

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
thelaqachisnext wrote

Originally Posted by Bob Hill

This is not true. I have never done anything like this!!!!!

Bob Hill

Okay, Bob,
I found the thread and the posts which caused me to say what I said.

Quote:
laqachisnext; MAD doctrine indeed forbids speaking in tongues, calling it of the devil -Bob Hill forbids speaking in tongues and has converts to MAD recant tongues before others, as he said on a thread I read once on this board.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forum...9&postcount=114

Quote:
Dear thelaqachisnext,

I have many people in my congregation who used to speak in tongues in prior churches, but came to my church because they knew they were not real. They do not believe in tongues, now. I have asked them to demonstrate how they spoke in tongues in classes and even in church. They have done that but say that it definitely them doing it, not the Holy Spirit.

This has nothing to do with the rapture, but it is true that the gift of tongues has passed way.

Bob Hill

This actually proves my point. I did not say any of the things you said I said.
This is what I said.
I have many people in my congregation who used to speak in tongues in prior churches, but came to my church because they knew they were not real. They do not believe in tongues, now. I have asked them to demonstrate how they spoke in tongues in classes and even in church. They have done that but say that it definitely them doing it, not the Holy Spirit.
That is nothing like this that you said I did.
laqachisnext; MAD doctrine indeed forbids speaking in tongues, calling it of the devil -Bob Hill forbids speaking in tongues and has converts to MAD recant tongues before others, as he said on a thread I read once on this board.

Therefore, you are not telling the truth.

Bob Hill

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
Again, this is what I believe.

Paul was given a dispensation that was a mystery, never revealed before, the Dispensation of Grace. 1 Cor 9:17-18 For if I do this willingly, I have a reward; but if against my will, I have been entrusted with a dispensation. 18 What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge, that I may not abuse my authority in the gospel.

Eph 3:1-4 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles; 2 if indeed you have heard of the Dispensation of the Grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

We find in Acts 15 that Paul went up to Jerusalem to tell them about the new gospel that God gave to him according to Gal 1:11-2:10. The Holy Spirit showed the apostles that Paul’s gospel was valid at that council.

Eph 1:5-10 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 [Here’s the mystery which was never made before God raised up the Apostle Paul.] that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. 8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery, which has been hidden from the ages in God who created all things through Jesus Christ. 10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one, the all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth - in Him.

This gospel that was given to Paul was a different gospel from anything before. That’s what the Galatian material is all about: Gal 2:7-9 But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision had been committed to me, as the gospel of the circumcision was to Peter 8 (for He who worked effectively in Peter for [eis] the apostleship of the circumcision also worked effectively in me toward [eis] the Gentiles), 9 and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to [eis] the Gentiles and they to [eis] the circumcision.

Paul was faithful to this new program that God gave him. It tells us of his faithfulness in Col 1:24-29: I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church, 25 of which I became a minister according to the dispensation of God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God, 26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. 27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. 29 To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily.

Unfortunately, many of those posting on TOL are not faithful to the doctrine God gave to Paul. We should be faithful to this dispensational program that God gave Paul for us. Most do not even know that the Bible places so much importance on the Dispensation of the Mystery. Most Christians are not even aware that God says we all “should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery.

For the body of Christ of this dispensation of grace, we have a heavenly hope. Phi 3:20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

There are extremely important, major differences between our Dispensation of Grace and the Circumcision Dispensation. Works for salvation and water baptism are two of the big differences between the circumcision gospel and the gospel that God gave to Paul.

Thela what do you actually believe?
In Christ,
Bob Hill

jeremysdemo

thelaqachisnext said:
towards any and all who are not in the "good ole boys" camp of MAD.

This saying just makes me want to bust into the Dukes of Hazard theme song....

Sorry thelaqachisnext didn't mean to make light of your most serious post, I know you will not judge me wrongly for it. :chuckle:

keep shinin'