The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

jeremysdemo

thelaqachisnext said:
There is nothing holy -sanctified, set apart, about the doctrine of MAD; and some of those whom I have 'met' on this board have not one grain of civility in them, and certainly not anything of the love of the LORD Jesus Christ; and I would fear to meet at least one particular one on freeway in rush hour, as he is of the sort who thinks they are owed all things, as his spirit toward me was that of one who demonstrates 'road rage'. However, he is held in high esteem by those who are here who adhere to MAD doctrine, and if they are not behaving the same as he is, but they approve of his ways, then they hold guilt with his behavior and think they are good sports to behave so!

I have demonstrated that MAD dcotrine is not biblical, and was totally refuted by a book accepted as Scripture and quoted much in the NT by the LORD and by all the NT writers; but truth smacking is not really what this site is about, but smacking at truth and at those who prove MAD doctrinally false when it is presented against MAD is more descriptive. -then there are others who ignore all Truth presented showing their errors as if it has never been said, and go on posting great volumes of false doctrine not connected to the One Way God has given for all men to be perfected in His Son, by the Atonement and adoption into His New Man Spirit.
Um, was I talking to you?

Perhaps you should look at the origin of this conversation before you respond to it.
I have never said anything about MAD in this thread, neither do I care about it for that matter.
Thanks for the speech though....don't expect me to read it.

keep shinin'

jerm :)

lightninboy

jeremysdemo said:
I have never said anything about MAD in this thread, neither do I care about it for that matter.
Jeremy, I figured you would be against MAD, so I put you on the "against" list.

You disagreed with Pastor Hill and said that repentance is necessary for salvation, thus you must disagree with MAD.

Thank you for being a friend.:wave:

lightninboy

Then all the people said, "What you say is good." 25Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, "Choose one of the bulls and prepare it first, since there are so many of you. Call on the name of your God, but do not light the fire." 26So they took the bull given them and prepared it. Then they called on the name of Baal from morning till noon. "O Baal, answer us!" they shouted. But there was no response; no one answered. And they danced around the altar they had made. 27At noon Elijah began to taunt them. "Shout louder!" he said. "Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened." 28So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. 29Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention.

lightninboy

Maybe Acts 9 Dispensationalists don’t have enough resources to defend their view.

But, then, ...

The Plot is the biblical blockbuster of our time - the result of twenty-five years of Bible research. Mr. Enyart has served believers tremendously.
- Bob Hill, dean of Derby School of Theology, Denver

Bob Enyart has written flat-out, the best book ever for understanding the Bible.
- John Mangopoulos, publisher Unreported News, Lansing

Bob Enyart
Outspoken Denver, Colorado broadcaster, known as much for his ultraconservative fundamentalism as for his bluntness and rudeness (as well as some rather ill-advised actions) that reflect poorly on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He prefers using the New King James Version, and refers to other versions disparagingly (e.g. "Reversed Standard Version" and "HIV version").
Enyart is a theonomist - someone who believes that Old Testament Law is as valid and applicable today as it was in Old Testament times. He is, therefore, a vocal death penalty proponent (who, like so many, uses long-refuted "arguments"). A portion of his novel, "The First Five Days -- The Rebirth of America" is available online It is a sickening fantasy of how "Christians" of Enyart's persuasion would govern America given the chance. Incidentally, though Enyart's book "The Plot" contains some 10,000 Scripture references, it appears he bases his views on his interpretation of 1 Timothy 1:8-10 .
Enyart was, justifiably, listed on the late Hatewatch.org site for his outspoken hatred of homosexuals.
In the opinion of the publisher of Apologetics Index, people like Mr. Enyart live like enemies of the cross and Gospel of Jesus Christ. Fortunately, Mr. Enyart's perverse version of Christianity is the exception, and not the norm.

http://www.kgov.com/store/detail/literature/theplot.html
http://www.kgov.com/docs/ThePlot/ThePlotEnglish01.html

Here are more Mid-Acts Dispensationalism resources.

http://www.bijbel.nl/grace-books.htm
http://www.lesfeldick.org/index.html
http://gracebeacon.net/
http://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/
http://www.biblicalanswers.com/
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/3717/index.html

Come on, The Plot fans, I’m making it easy for you!

jeremysdemo

lightninboy said:
Jeremy, I figured you would be against MAD, so I put you on the "against" list.

You disagreed with Pastor Hill and said that repentance is necessary for salvation, thus you must disagree with MAD.

Thank you for being a friend.:wave:

For the record I have no idea what either one of these people are talking about, what MAD is, and I say again, neither do I care.

You can go ahead and put me on any fictionary list you can contrive, however that means nothing to me, nor does it reflect my position on anything that I could care less to know about.

Have fun!

BTW you are no friend of mine, get thee behind me.
And furthermore, Jesus said repentance is necessary, I merely relayed the message that seems to be lost to many.
(might want to put him on your list since he is the source of such a saying)

keep shinin'

jerm :)

Last edited:

lightninboy

drbrumley Proven Wrong

drbrumley Proven Wrong

drbrumley has not replied on The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace, though he has been on TOL elsewhere lately.

*David holds up Goliath's head.*

:guitar:

See, ladies and gentlemen, MAD and The Plot cannot stand up to close scrutiny!

godrulz

Hall of Fame
lightninboy said:
drbrumley has not replied on The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace, though he has been on TOL elsewhere lately.

The gauntlet is down...these are fighting words, I presume.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
lightninboy said:
It seems to me that if Acts 9 dispensationalism is not backed up as true by the Bible, they are losers.
I don't know why people are not responding to you. The truth is this thread hasn't peaked my intrest as of late. Perhaps I'll read a few post on this thread and it will intrest me. Perhaps not. If I choose not to bother feel free to call me chicken all you want! My shoulders are broad and I can take it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lightninboy said:

:rolleyes: Oh brother... have you ever considered your arguments and your attitude don't compel people to discuss anything serious with you?

I haven't really read this thread but from what I have recently seen from you on other threads that would be my guess.

lightninboy

godrulz brings up a point.

In case you don't know, hyperdispensationalism started out as Acts 28 with Bullinger.

Acts 28 proved to be too dumb, so somebody came up with Acts 13.

Acts 13 proved to be too dumb, so somebody came up with Acts 9.

Acts 9 ....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lightninboy said:
godrulz brings up a point.

In case you don't know, hyperdispensationalism started out as Acts 28 with Bullinger.

Acts 28 proved to be too dumb, so somebody came up with Acts 13.

Acts 13 proved to be too dumb, so somebody came up with Acts 9.

Acts 9 ....
:yawn:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Knight said:

Watch for flies by your mouth.

Just as there are a variety of divisive views in the Mid-Acts camp, so the Acts 2 camp has variants. I would personally see the evidence as closer to 2 than 3.1416 or 9, 13, 28. Dispensational views, like eschatological views, are not easy to be dogmatic on in the details.