The Vision:

Letsargue

All the unlearned fools read of the visions and say in your hearts, - “LO, - I KNOW THE TRUTH, FOR I SAW THE VISION”. FOOLS!!! – The visions are not the Truth, but the Truth is what the vision is saying that is not seen. – The visions are not the Faith, but Faith is what the vision is saying that was not seen. “The Spirit of the vision”; - which is to say, - “THE THOUGHT OF THE VISION”. – Parables are only the vision, not the thought of the vision. Where ever there is a vision, one must interpret the vision for the Truth, or the Spirit of the Vision / Word.--- Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV ---&--- Matthew 13:10-11 KJV --- The four Gospels as they are written are only the vision that was given to the four writers of the VISION. – The four writers of the Vision of the Gospels, ONLY wrote the Vision, not the Truth or the Spirit of the Vision. – The Revelation of John is the words of the Vision, not the Truth of the Vision or the Spirit of the Truth of the Vision that IS NOT SEE BY “YOU. – John interpreted the Vision and SENT THAT TO THE SEVEN CHURCHES, not to you in the Scriptures that YOU FOOLISHLY TRUST YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION THEREOF. - FOOLS!! --- The Gospel was only one vision, only one vision that was written by four different Saints of Christ who did not interpret it, but wrote them in their own letters, in their own words of what they SAW, not what the words MEANT in Truth and Spirit of Christ’s thoughts. There could not have been different visions to each of the writers of the vision, only one vision of the Gospel; thus the different versions of the same vision. - However, learning all the versions of the writings, we have most of the vision in all their own words. THAT IS THE LETTER OF THE WORD, NOT THE “SPIRIT OF THE WORD”.

You all say that I speak loudly, or am yelling using capital letters, therefore I’m EVIL!!! - But thou speak softly with ~love~ using little letters!!! – THOU FOOL!!! – Just because the Word is translated into mostly little letters, does not mean that Christ did not yell and speak VERY LOUDY at the fools who He cast out of the Temple! – THOU FOOLS!! –-- Mark 15:34 KJV -- Your traditions say that we must not yell and speak loudly, when GOD SAID, “REBUKE THEM SHARPLY”. – FOOLS!!!
You all speak of your Righteousness, or others’ unrighteousness when ye know nothing of what the Righteousness is!! – There is only one Righteousness, and it was written on the Tables of Stone of Moses; - The Ten Commandments!! – It is Jesus Christ who is the Righteousness of the Ten Commandments, to do!! – If one does what the Lord says, ( John 14:15 KJV ---&--- Luke 6:46 KJV ) he is doing the Ten Commandments!! - The Ten Commandments is ALL Jesus ever taught!! - THOU FOOLS!!

You all think me a fool; - IS IT YOU who go in and out before the face of God for instruction!! – There is only ONE who has NO FACE, to whom the lost go for instructions; “SATAN”. – Satan has no eyes to see, he has no ears to hear, and he has no mouth to speak the TRUTH; - THEREFORE, - John 8:44 KJV ---- There is one creature who can look into the heart of Satan and the heart / FACE of God; - it is he who has the MIND OF CHRIST, NOT JUST TALK HOW RIGHTEOUS YOU ARE WITH THE MIND OF YOUR CHRIST. You could not have acquired Christ’s Mind through Satan!!!!!! ------- Prove me wrong all you “SELF-RIGHTEOUS” Geniuses!!!

Paul – 011612