The ugliness of being Sanctified

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
First the call. Then the going forth. After that the consecration.. Then Water and Spirit Baptism. Then comes the Sanctification process.

Application.. 'be doers of the Word and not only hearers'.

This is the difficult part. Living among nice Gentiles is okay. If they are not believers, they are still human and they have a form of 'common courtesy' which is even appreciated by themselves. But for those who are non believers and who are without common courtesy, to live among, is the road of Sanctification.

A very mis-handled 'rumor' is that U.S. citizens, mainly the caucasions, are nice and hospitable.. not with their private homes, but with common areas, which is shared by many. They are rumored to be hospitable, to be friendly and to be extending. They do not step, intentionally, on another person's toes. And if their toes are stepped on, they desire a certain kind of 'common courtesy' apology. Which is very fine. Believer or not, they have this 'common courtesy', or so it was rumored.

The U.S. citizens of today, even the Caucasions, are now beginning to be as all the others. They have accepted every culture, every faith, every lifestyle and they have forgotten who they were. For a pretense of remaining within their hospitality, they are now beginning to step on the toes of those of who they were as, at one time.

But as time goes on, traditional caucasions become Modern caucasions. The U.S. is only 231 years 'old'.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
These persons are accepting the way of Baalam, son of Beor.

Numbers 22:4-7
"And Moab said unto the elders of Midian, Now shall this company lick up all that are round about us, as the ox licketh up the grass of the field. And Balak the son of Zippor was king of the Moabites at that time. 5He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me: 6Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.

7And the elders of Moab and the elders of Midian departed with the rewards of divination in their hand; and they came unto Balaam, and spake unto him the words of Balak."

The U.S. is Moab and the son of Beor are those who practice 'divination' or "magic-

2 Peter 2:10-16 "But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb *** speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet."

Even those who have not yet become lovers of the pleasures of unrighteousness shall receive their same rewards because of their self willed attitude and presumption. Who will save their souls from their body of death?

Romans 7:24 "O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?"

If The Apostle Paul was struggling with the ways of unrighteousness within and without, where would the non Apostolic ones be?

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
2 Timothy 3:1-7 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
men lovers of their own: we know what that is.
covetous: coveting all the 'things' which others have, spiritually and physically.
boasters: saying i gained it all with my own hands and my own ability.
proud: never admitting wrong.
blasphemers: saying God is too loving to care.
disobedient to parents: we know what this is.
unthankful: never being able to say 'thank you'.
trucebreakers: breaking contracts of peace.
false accusers: false claims of rape and sexual assault
fierce: unwilling to back down
despisers of good: not having what they have. Are parents 'good'?
heady: I am on top of the world and am greater than my birth
highminded: I can attain to anything and everything
lovers of pleasure: hedonism
having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof: murdering and killing thinking they are offering service to God.
creeping into houses: smooth talking their way in.
leading captive: coercing with lies
divers lusts: personal gains.
ever learning, never able to come into the knowledge of the truth: I have no need to keep to my responsibilities.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
in a nut shell it might be summed up in this:

Those that love the pleasures of unrighteousness more than not might be those who are not being held accountable for any 'responsible responsibility' as far as work, society or any other 'responsibility' requiring life tasks.

Having your own business, you set the times and hours. The 'responsibility' is in your decisions.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
AND not only that, but not giving [any] 'thanks' or 'gratitude' to God for receiving such free monies might cause that person to even more so use it for self pleasures and desires and lusts.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
IF parents agree, how can anyone say the otherwise? Why do parents agree but childless persons, disagree?

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
Because parents have been the support for their children, most of the times, for 18 years, if not more. Childless ones have not been a support for any other for 18 years, if even that.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
men lovers of their own: we know what that is.
covetous: coveting all the 'things' which others have, spiritually and physically.
boasters: saying i gained it all with my own hands and my own ability.
proud: never admitting wrong.
blasphemers: saying God is too loving to care.
disobedient to parents: we know what this is.
unthankful: never being able to say 'thank you'.
trucebreakers: breaking contracts of peace.
false accusers: false claims of rape and sexual assault
fierce: unwilling to back down
despisers of good: not having what they have. Are parents 'good'?
heady: I am on top of the world and am greater than my birth
highminded: I can attain to anything and everything
lovers of pleasure: hedonism
having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof: murdering and killing thinking they are offering service to God.
creeping into houses: smooth talking their way in.
leading captive: coercing with lies
divers lusts: personal gains.
ever learning, never able to come into the knowledge of the truth: I have no need to keep to my responsibilities.

Out of all these, how many are childless persons and how many are parents?

AND within The U.S. which 'group' has upheld The U.S. Constitution for longer and with more 'Sincerity'? Parents or child less?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
in a nut shell it might be summed up in this:

Those that love the pleasures of unrighteousness more than not might be those who are not being held accountable for any 'responsible responsibility' as far as work, society or any other 'responsibility' requiring life tasks.

Having your own business, you set the times and hours. The 'responsibility' is in your decisions.
In a larger nutshell, in fact the largest, everything you listed can be traced back to self and/or selfishness. Also know as pride of life.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
The list can go on and on... When comparing parents to child less...

Who are imprisoned more?
Who commit more assaults?
Who use more illicit drugs?
Who neglect their own family members more?
Who marches and protests and joins rallies more?
Who stands out on corners with 'ban' signs more?
Who opposes Government and Established wealth more?

any agenda can be applied to these 2 sets of 'groups'.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
back to self and/or selfishness...

Where are the other 'loved ones' in that life?

where are their parents or spouses or brothers or sisters or children or roommates or lovers or party friends or coworkers or neighbors or even Country?

Lon

If The Apostle Paul was struggling with the ways of unrighteousness within and without, where would the non Apostolic ones be?
Sounds like you are struggling. Don't struggle by posting all of your stuff online. Ephesians 5:12 Spend much more time on 'right' thinking proactively. It is kind of like a parent who yells a lot, their kids will grow up being yellers. Instead, counteract with 'right' teaching. We all struggle, we don't need to 'air' all of our struggles and it is really your struggle. Instead, Romans 12:2 It is by focusing on what is good, that we are transformed. Be transformed. Don't live in the mire.