Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Thus sayeth the Lord:
Proverbs 21:24
Drive out the mocker, and out goes strife; quarrels and insults are ended.​

Okay, this isn't technically a prophecy, but I can see how the shoe fits with regard to Trump and impeachment

On another note...when I got the idea to start this thread, I immediately stumbled upon information regarding a "prophet" named Mark Taylor, who claims that back in 2011 he received a prophecy from the Lord that Donald Trump would become president. Has anyone else been following this story? This is the first I've heard of it.

Furthermore...In a YouTube video published on 8/3/19, Taylor claims that the attempt to impeach Trump will fail and some ex-presidents will go to jail (presumably Obama and Clinton).

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
I've watched a few videos of interviews with Mark Taylor. What he experienced, according to his own words, is automatic writing. He says his arm and hand wrote out the messages with no input from him. If you go to the Bible and read how God communicated with His prophets the only time God directly gave a prophet words he had to say was when Balaam was going to curse the Israelites for the king of Moab. God wasn't going to allow that to happen so he caused Balaam to say things he hadn't intended to say. w

To me the entire Mark Taylor "prophecy" situation comes straight out of new age, and I don't trust new age theology at all.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I've watched a few videos of interviews with Mark Taylor. What he experienced, according to his own words, is automatic writing...To me the entire Mark Taylor "prophecy" situation comes straight out of new age, and I don't trust new age theology at all.

Interesting, thanks. Well, he sure sounds like a total nutcase in this video:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
vrw6m26yojn41.png

Given his track record as a prophet concerning COVIC-19, "The Donald" should be prosecuted for malpractice!

https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeaut...m_medium=web2x

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
David Barton, another clown

Another clown indeed:

Barton's 2012 book The Jefferson Lies was voted "the least credible history book in print" by the users of the History News Network website. The book's publisher, Christian publishing house Thomas Nelson, disavowed the book and withdrew it from sale. A senior executive said that Thomas Nelson could not stand by the book because "basic truths just were not there." Jay W. Richards, senior fellow at the Christian conservative Discovery Institute, said in 2012 that Barton's books and videos are full of "embarrassing factual errors, suspiciously selective quotes, and highly misleading claims. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_...ton's_work

And that's what his fans say about him!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Guardian has an article about "The Trump Prophecy." It describes other prophecies Taylor has made as follows:

Taylor has made other claims, which he calls “prophetic words”, including that Trump will serve two terms, the landmark supreme court ruling on abortion in the Roe v Wade case will be overturned, and that next month’s midterm elections will result in a “red tsunami”, strengthening Republican control of both houses of Congress.

Barack Obama will be charged with treason and Trump will authorise the arrest of “thousands of corrupt officials, many of whom are part of a massive satanic paedophile ring”. Trump will also force the release of cures for cancer and Alzheimer’s that are currently being withheld by the pharmaceutical industry.

-- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/03/the-trump-prophecy-film-god-election-mark-taylor

There was no "red tsunami" in the 2018 midterm elections, so in hindsight, that part is a false prophecy.

Status
Not open for further replies.