The Tribulation Temple (ie: 3rd Temple)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Orthodox Jews are looking for some sort of "manager", but nothing "supernatural".
The Temple Institute has made all the available preparations and feel that
by building the Temple, their manager-messiah will arrive. "if they build it he will come"

Clearly the New Testament declares that there must be a Temple prior to Christ's return. Jesus, Paul & John testify to it.

A temple, not made with earthly stones--

Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1Pe 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

lA

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Clearly the New Testament declares that there must be a Temple prior to Christ's return. Jesus, Paul & John testify to it.

God is in his temple.

"Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are."
(1 Corinthians 3:16-17)

Jesus was also a temple.

"But He was speaking of the temple of His body." (John 2:21)

genuineoriginal

The Jews that are planning this temple construction; what king or prince do they expect to rule?
Do they have someone in mind? Are they even looking for candidates from the line of David to be their king?
What makes you think there needs to be a king for there to be a temple?
The tabernacle existed for many years before there was ever a king of Israel or a king of Judah.
The second temple existed for many years without a king over the Jews.

genuineoriginal

Shalom.

I do not believe in a tribulation temple. I am also not a dispensationalist. I do not even know if a temple will exist during a thousand years.

Shalom.

Jacob
I am not a dispensationalist, but believe that this verse talks about the need for a temple during the thousand year reign of Christ.

Zechariah 14:16
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am not a dispensationalist, but believe that this verse talks about the need for a temple during the thousand year reign of Christ.

Zechariah 14:16
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.​

Today is Shlishli (Third) Aviv 25. It is Yom, Day.

Have you determined if this is talking about a thousand year reign of Christ?

You may have a reason for saying you believe that this verse talks about the need for a temple during the thousand year reign of Christ. But is that all you are saying or thinking or all that you want to say or think?

genuineoriginal

Today is Shlishli (Third) Aviv 25. It is Yom, Day.

Have you determined if this is talking about a thousand year reign of Christ?

You may have a reason for saying you believe that this verse talks about the need for a temple during the thousand year reign of Christ. But is that all you are saying or thinking or all that you want to say or think?

Zechariah 14:16 is about the time after the Lord defends Jerusalem from the armies of the nations.
Revelation 20:4 is about the time after the Lord defends Jerusalem from the armies of the nations.

Do you think Zechariah 14:1-15 is speaking about a different battle than Revelation 19:11-21?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Zechariah 14:16 is about the time after the Lord defends Jerusalem from the armies of the nations.
Revelation 20:4 is about the time after the Lord defends Jerusalem from the armies of the nations.

Do you think Zechariah 14:1-15 is speaking about a different battle than Revelation 19:11-21?

What you are saying is unintelligible to me.

genuineoriginal

What you are saying is unintelligible to me.
There are several prophecies in the Bible about a time when the armies of the nations will be gathered against Jerusalem and will be slaughtered by the Lord.
Zechariah 14:1-15 is one of these prophesies and Revelation 19:11-21 is another.

Do you think these two prophesies are about different battles or about the same battle?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There are several prophecies in the Bible about a time when the armies of the nations will be gathered against Jerusalem and will be slaughtered by the Lord.
Zechariah 14:1-15 is one of these prophesies and Revelation 19:11-21 is another.

Do you think these two prophesies are about different battles or about the same battle?

I do not know what this is talking about. I can't even answer your question. It may be that you have asked a loaded question, maybe even built on false premises. A false premise. You can start over. I do not know how or why you are trying to teach me something. Nor do I know what it is or if it is correct. Your interpretation of scripture is very important, that it is correct, for you and for those you teach if God should enable you to do so. I could not read beyond what you referenced from Zechariah basically.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

Listen to what you are saying.

You are saying that it is impossible for Jesus to return today or tomorrow, and quite likely not next week either. Not until the temple is built.

Jesus says to watch, for you know not when your Lord will return. And Mar 13:33KJV
But you say; " Don't worry, He can't come today."

Plus you deny that there is already a temple that was built by the Lord. Mar 14:58KJV, 1Co 6:19KJV
You say a physical temple must be built.

beameup

Listen to what you are saying.

You are saying that it is impossible for Jesus to return today or tomorrow, and quite likely not next week either. Not until the temple is built.

Jesus says to watch, for you know not when your Lord will return. And Mar 13:33KJV
But you say; " Don't worry, He can't come today."

Plus you deny that there is already a temple that was built by the Lord. Mar 14:58KJV, 1Co 6:19KJV
You say a physical temple must be built.

The Sanhedrin has stated that it shall be built "in the manner of King David".
The TABERNACLE was brought into the City of David, and stayed there while Solomon built the STONE Temple.
The TABERNACLE was a TENT that was portable and easily erected. A "Tabernacle" could already be made.

Use your brain.