The Torah, the TaNaK, Matthew through Revelation, and if there is any truth in the...

eleos

The Bible is a historical, prophetic book and for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. We learn from history, prophecies and teachings ... the Bible in it's entirety ... we learn from .... all of it.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Bible is a historical, prophetic book and for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. We learn from history, prophecies and teachings ... the Bible in it's entirety ... we learn from .... all of it.

I don't recall saying anything contrariwise.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is the Hebrew Bible, the Jewish Bible, and the Hebrew Scriptures.

There is the Torah, the Prophets, and the Writings.

The Torah is the Law, the Law of Moses, or the Five Books of Moses.

What is the Law of Moses and the Mosaic Law(?) is a question.

What is the Book of the Covenant?

What is the Covenant?

What is the Old Covenant? The reading of the Old Covenant and the Old Covenant or the old covenant.

Moses is read in the Synagogues each Sabbath.

What is the Book of the Law?

Is the reading of the Old Covenant the reading of the Law or the Torah or the Pentateuch or the TaNaK the TaNaKh the Tanakh or the Tanach?

Shalom.

Jacob

Zeke

Those of the LDS faith will tell you that they believe in the same Jesus as believers, but this is not correct. The Jesus of LDS theology is a false god and will not lead anyone to salvation. They add to God's word of truth and believe that many passages of the Bible were changed or removed, either by translation error or by the deliberate work of men. There is no spiritual gain to be had from studying the Book of Mormon or other writings deemed Scripture by adherents to that faith.

The Koran is pure drivel and those who believe in it have one foot in hell and the other on a banana peel.

Like an ole buffalo hunter you take the skin/letter and leave the meat/spirit to rot, 2 Cor 3:6 is the only way to skin the letter to partake of its meat Luke 17:20-21.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wern't you so political before?

Now you are into theology.

I definitely was and am into politics.

Theology is important to me, especially when I see what I believe to be ideas or teachings that I have personally witnessed doing great harm to those I love. I have seen murder on a person level perpetrated by adherents to Islam. I have seen suicide on a personal level by those enamored with LDS theology. It saddens me.

I care enough to speak truth into the lives of those with whom I come in contact.

I don't harbor any notions that everyone will find themselves in agreement with what I have to impart, but I would be remiss if I didn't open my mouth when I think it may be of benefit to some.

In all other essentials, I believe I am the same. I am a simple man, and a family man. I love God and I love my country. I love horses and I love being alive and exploring God's majesty.

I am not a particularly contentious person, but sometimes I get a burr in my saddle and I must speak.

I am also sorry for taking this thread to a place it wasn't intended to go. My apologies, Jacob.