The Torah Observant Jew

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19. It is evening, night. It is soon to be morning, day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

I am a Torah Observant Jew and a believer in the New Covenant for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah - Chapter 31
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16028

See the word covenant. And, new covenant. A new covenant.

1 So says the Lord: In the wilderness, the people who had escaped the sword found favor; He [therefore] went to give Israel their resting place. א כֹּה אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֔ה מָצָ֥א חֵן֙ בַּמִּדְבָּ֔ר עַ֖ם שְׂרִ֣ידֵי חָ֑רֶב הָל֥וֹךְ לְהַרְגִּיע֖וֹ יִשְׂרָאֵֽל:
2 From long ago, the Lord appeared to me; With everlasting love have I loved you; therefore have I drawn you to Me with loving-kindness. ב מֵרָח֕וֹק יְהֹוָ֖ה נִרְאָ֣ה לִ֑י וְאַֽהֲבַ֚ת עוֹלָם֙ אֲהַבְתִּ֔יךְ עַל־כֵּ֖ן מְשַׁכְתִּ֥יךְ חָֽסֶד:
3 Yet again will I rebuild you, then you shall be built, O virgin of Israel; yet again shall you be adorned with your tabrets, and you shall go out with the dances of those who make merry. ג ע֚וֹד אֶבְנֵךְ֙ וְֽנִבְנֵ֔ית בְּתוּלַ֖ת יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל עוֹד תַּעְדִּ֣י תֻפַּ֔יִךְ וְיָצָ֖את בִּמְח֥וֹל מְשַֽׂחֲקִֽים:
4 Yet again shall you plant vineyards on the mountains of Samaria, indeed planters shall plant [them] and redeem [them]. ד עוֹד תִּטְּעִ֣י כְרָמִ֔ים בְּהָרֵ֖י שֹֽׁמְר֑וֹן נָטְע֥וּ נֹטְעִ֖ים וְחִלֵּֽלוּ:
5 For there is a day, the watchers shall call on the mountains of Ephraim; Rise! Let us go up to Zion, to the Lord, our God. ה כִּ֣י יֶשׁ־י֔וֹם קָֽרְא֥וּ נֹֽצְרִ֖ים בְּהַ֣ר אֶפְרָ֑יִם קוּמוּ וְנַֽעֲלֶ֣ה צִיּ֔וֹן אֶל־יְהֹוָ֖ה אֱלֹהֵֽינוּ:
6 For so says the Lord to Jacob, "Sing [with] joy and shout at the head of the nations, make it heard, praise, and say, 'O Lord, help Your people, the remnant of Israel!' " ו כִּי־כֹ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה רָנּ֚וּ לְיַֽעֲקֹב֙ שִׁמְחָ֔ה וְצַֽהֲל֖וּ בְּרֹ֣אשׁ הַגּוֹיִ֑ם הַשְׁמִ֚יעוּ הַֽלְלוּ֙ וְאִמְר֔וּ הוֹשַׁ֚ע יְהֹוָה֙ אֶת־עַמְּךָ֔ אֵ֖ת שְׁאֵרִ֥ית יִשְׂרָאֵֽל:
7 Behold I bring them from the north country and gather them from the uttermost ends of the earth, the blind and the lame amongst them, the woman with child and she who travails with child all together; a great company shall they return there. ז הִנְנִי֩ מֵבִ֨יא אוֹתָ֜ם מֵאֶ֣רֶץ צָפ֗וֹן וְקִבַּצְתִּים֘ מִיַּרְכְּתֵי־אָרֶץ֒ בָּם עִוֵּ֣ר וּפִסֵּ֔חַ הָרָ֥ה וְיֹלֶ֖דֶת יַחְדָּ֑ו קָהָ֥ל גָּד֖וֹל יָשׁ֥וּבוּ הֵֽנָּה:
8 With weeping will they come, and with supplications will I lead them, along brooks of water will I make them go, on a straight road upon which they will not stumble, for I have become a Father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn. ח בִּבְכִ֣י יָבֹ֗אוּ וּֽבְתַחֲנוּנִים֘ אֽוֹבִילֵם֒ אֽוֹלִיכֵם֙ אֶל־נַ֣חֲלֵי מַ֔יִם בְּדֶ֣רֶךְ יָשָׁ֔ר לֹ֥א יִכָּֽשְׁל֖וּ בָּ֑הּ כִּֽי־הָיִי֚תִי לְיִשְׂרָאֵל֙ לְאָ֔ב וְאֶפְרַ֖יִם בְּכֹ֥רִי הֽוּא:
9 Hear the word of the Lord, O nations, and declare it on the islands from afar, and say, "He Who scattered Israel will gather them together and watch them as a shepherd his flock. ט שִׁמְע֚וּ דְבַר־יְהֹוָה֙ גּוֹיִ֔ם וְהַגִּ֥ידוּ בָֽאִיִּ֖ים מִמֶּרְחָ֑ק וְאִמְר֗וּ מְזָרֵ֚ה יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ יְקַבְּצֶ֔נּוּ וּשְׁמָר֖וֹ כְּרֹעֶ֥ה עֶדְרֽוֹ:
10 For the Lord has redeemed Jacob and has saved him out of the hand of him who is stronger than he. י כִּֽי־פָדָ֥ה יְהֹוָ֖ה אֶת־יַֽעֲקֹ֑ב וּגְאָל֕וֹ מִיַּ֖ד חָזָ֥ק מִמֶּֽנּוּ:
11 And they shall come and jubilate on the height of Zion, and they will stream to the goodness of the Lord, over corn, wine, and oil, and over sheep and cattle, and their soul shall be like a well-watered garden, and they shall have no further worry at all. יא וּבָאוּ֘ וְרִנְּנ֣וּ בִמְרוֹם־צִיּוֹן֒ וְנָֽהֲר֞וּ אֶל־ט֣וּב יְהֹוָ֗ה עַל־דָּגָן֙ וְעַל־תִּירֹ֣שׁ וְעַל־יִצְהָ֔ר וְעַל־בְּנֵי־צֹ֖אן וּבָקָ֑ר וְהָֽיְתָ֚ה נַפְשָׁם֙ כְּגַ֣ן רָוֶ֔ה וְלֹֽא־יוֹסִ֥יפוּ לְדַֽאֲבָ֖ה עֽוֹד:
12 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the round dance with music, and the young men and the old men together, and I will turn their mourning into joy and will comfort them and make them rejoice from their sorrow. יב אָ֣ז תִּשְׂמַ֚ח בְּתוּלָה֙ בְּמָח֔וֹל וּבַחֻרִ֥ים וּזְקֵנִ֖ים יַחְדָּ֑ו וְהָֽפַכְתִּ֨י אֶבְלָ֚ם לְשָׂשׂוֹן֙ וְנִ֣חַמְתִּ֔ים וְשִׂמַּחְתִּ֖ים מִֽיגוֹנָֽם:
13 And I will refresh the soul of the priests with fat, and My people-they will be satisfied with My goodness, is the word of the Lord. יג וְרִוֵּיתִ֛י נֶ֥פֶשׁ הַכֹּֽהֲנִ֖ים דָּ֑שֶׁן וְעַמִּ֛י אֶת־טוּבִ֥י יִשְׂבָּ֖עוּ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
14 So says the Lord: A voice is heard on high, lamentation, bitter weeping, Rachel weeping for her children, she refuses to be comforted for her children for they are not. יד כֹּ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה ק֣וֹל בְּרָמָ֚ה נִשְׁמָע֙ נְהִי֙ בְּכִ֣י תַמְרוּרִ֔ים רָחֵ֖ל מְבַכָּ֣ה עַל־בָּנֶי֑הָ מֵֽאֲנָ֛ה לְהִנָּחֵ֥ם עַל־בָּנֶ֖יהָ כִּ֥י אֵינֶֽנּוּ:
15 So says the Lord: Refrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for there is reward for your work, says the Lord, and they shall come back from the land of the enemy. טו כֹּ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה מִנְעִ֚י קוֹלֵךְ֙ מִבֶּ֔כִי וְעֵינַ֖יִךְ מִדִּמְעָ֑ה כִּי֩ יֵ֨שׁ שָׂכָ֚ר לִפְעֻלָּתֵךְ֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה וְשָׁ֖בוּ מֵאֶ֥רֶץ אוֹיֵֽב:
16 And there is hope for your future, says the Lord, and the children shall return to their own border. טז וְיֵשׁ־תִּקְוָ֥ה לְאַֽחֲרִיתֵ֖ךְ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה וְשָׁ֥בוּ בָנִ֖ים לִגְבוּלָֽם:
17 I have indeed heard Ephraim complaining, [saying,] "You have chastised me, and I was chastised as an ungoaded calf, O lead me back, and I will return, for You are the Lord, my God. יז שָׁמ֣וֹעַ שָׁמַ֗עְתִּי אֶפְרַ֙יִם֙ מִתְנוֹדֵ֔ד יִסַּרְתַּ֙נִי֙ וָֽאִוָּסֵ֔ר כְּעֵ֖גֶל לֹ֣א לֻמָּ֑ד הֲשִׁבֵ֣נִי וְאָשׁ֔וּבָה כִּ֥י אַתָּ֖ה יְהֹוָ֥ה אֱלֹהָֽי:
18 For after my return I have completely changed my mind, and after I had been brought to know myself, I smote upon my thigh; I was ashamed, yea I stood confounded, for I bore the reproach of my youth." יח כִּֽי־אַֽחֲרֵ֚י שׁוּבִי֙ נִחַ֔מְתִּי וְאַֽחֲרֵי֙ הִוָּ֣דְעִ֔י סָפַ֖קְתִּי עַל־יָרֵ֑ךְ בֹּשְׁתִּי וְגַם־נִכְלַ֔מְתִּי כִּ֥י נָשָׂ֖אתִי חֶרְפַּ֥ת נְעוּרָֽי:
19 "Is Ephraim a son who is dear to Me? Is he a child who is dandled? For whenever I speak of him, I still remember him: therefore, My very innards are agitated for him; I will surely have compassion on him," says the Lord. יט הֲבֵן֩ יַקִּ֨יר לִ֜י אֶפְרַ֗יִם אִם יֶ֣לֶד שַֽׁעֲשׁוּעִ֔ים כִּֽי־מִדֵּ֚י דַבְּרִי֙ בּ֔וֹ זָכֹ֥ר אֶזְכְּרֶ֖נּוּ ע֑וֹד עַל־כֵּ֗ן הָמ֚וּ מֵעַי֙ ל֔וֹ רַחֵ֥ם אֲרַֽחֲמֶ֖נּוּ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
20 Set up markers for yourself, place small palms for yourself, put your heart to the highway, the road upon which you went. Return, O virgin of Israel, return to these your cities. כ הַצִּ֧יבִי לָ֣ךְ צִיֻּנִ֗ים שִׂ֚מִי לָךְ֙ תַּמְרוּרִ֔ים שִׁ֣תִי לִבֵּ֔ךְ לַֽמְסִלָּ֖ה דֶּ֣רֶךְ הָלָ֑כְתְּ (כתיב הָלָ֑כְתְּי) שׁוּבִי בְּתוּלַ֣ת יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל שֻׁ֖בִי אֶל־עָרַ֥יִךְ אֵֽלֶּה:
21 How long will you hide, O backsliding daughter? For the Lord has created something new on the earth, a woman shall go after a man. כא עַד־מָתַי֙ תִּתְחַמָּקִ֔ין הַבַּ֖ת הַשּֽׁוֹבֵבָ֑ה כִּֽי־בָרָ֨א יְהֹוָ֚ה חֲדָשָׁה֙ בָּאָ֔רֶץ נְקֵבָ֖ה תְּס֥וֹבֵֽב גָּֽבֶר:
22 So said the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel; They shall yet say this thing in the land of Judah and in its cities when I return their captivity; May the Lord bless You, dwelling of righteousness, holy mount. כב כֹּֽה־אָמַ֞ר יְהֹוָ֚ה צְבָאוֹת֙ אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל ע֣וֹד יֹֽאמְר֞וּ אֶת־הַדָּבָ֣ר הַזֶּ֗ה בְּאֶ֚רֶץ יְהוּדָה֙ וּבְעָרָ֔יו בְּשׁוּבִ֖י אֶת־שְׁבוּתָ֑ם יְבָֽרֶכְךָ֧ יְהֹוָ֛ה נְוֵה־צֶ֖דֶק הַ֥ר הַקֹּֽדֶשׁ:
23 And Judah shall dwell therein and [in] all its cities together, farmers and those who travel with flocks. כג וְיָ֥שְׁבוּ בָ֛הּ יְהוּדָ֥ה וְכָל־עָרָ֖יו יַחְדָּ֑ו אִכָּרִ֕ים וְנָסְע֖וּ בָּעֵֽדֶר:
24 For I have sated the faint soul, and every worried soul have I replenished. כד כִּ֥י הִרְוֵ֖יתִי נֶ֣פֶשׁ עֲיֵפָ֑ה וְכָל־נֶ֥פֶשׁ דָּֽאֲבָ֖ה מִלֵּֽאתִי:
25 Thereupon, I awoke and I had seen, and my sleep was pleasant to me. כה עַל־זֹ֖את הֱקִיצֹ֣תִי וָֽאֶרְאֶ֑ה וּשְׁנָתִ֖י עָ֥רְבָה לִּֽי:
26 Behold days are coming, says the Lord, and I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with seed of man and seed of beasts. כו הִנֵּ֛ה יָמִ֥ים בָּאִ֖ים נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה וְזָֽרַעְתִּ֗י אֶת־בֵּ֚ית יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ וְאֶת־בֵּ֣ית יְהוּדָ֔ה זֶ֥רַע אָדָ֖ם וְזֶ֥רַע בְּהֵמָֽה:
27 And it shall be, as I have watched over them to uproot and to break down, to demolish and to destroy and to afflict, so will I watch over them to build and to plant, says the Lord. כז וְהָיָ֞ה כַּֽאֲשֶׁ֧ר שָׁקַ֣דְתִּי עֲלֵיהֶ֗ם לִנְת֧וֹשׁ וְלִנְת֛וֹץ וְלַֽהֲרֹ֖ס וּלְהַֽאֲבִ֣יד וּלְהָרֵ֑עַ כֵּ֣ן אֶשְׁקֹ֧ד עֲלֵיהֶ֛ם לִבְנ֥וֹת וְלִנְט֖וֹעַ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
28 In those days, they shall no longer say, "Fathers have eaten unripe grapes, and the teeth of the children shall be set on edge." כח בַּיָּמִ֣ים הָהֵ֔ם לֹא־יֹֽאמְר֣וּ ע֔וֹד אָב֖וֹת אָ֣כְלוּ בֹ֑סֶר וְשִׁנֵּ֥י בָנִ֖ים תִּקְהֶֽינָה:
29 But each man shall die for his iniquity; whoever eats the unripe grapes- his teeth shall be set on edge. כט כִּ֛י אִם־אִ֥ישׁ בַּֽעֲו*ֹנ֖וֹ יָמ֑וּת כָּל־הָֽאָדָ֛ם הָאֹכֵ֥ל הַבֹּ֖סֶר תִּקְהֶ֥ינָה שִׁנָּֽיו:
30 Behold, days are coming, says the Lord, and I will form a covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, a new covenant. ל הִנֵּ֛ה יָמִ֥ים בָּאִ֖ים נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה וְכָֽרַתִּ֗י אֶת־בֵּ֧ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֛ל וְאֶת־בֵּ֥ית יְהוּדָ֖ה בְּרִ֥ית חֲדָשָֽׁה:
31 Not like the covenant that I formed with their forefathers on the day I took them by the hand to take them out of the land of Egypt, that they broke My covenant, although I was a lord over them, says the Lord. לא לֹ֣א כַבְּרִ֗ית אֲשֶׁ֚ר כָּרַ֙תִּי֙ אֶת־אֲבוֹתָ֔ם בְּיוֹם֙ הֶֽחֱזִיקִ֣י בְיָדָ֔ם לְהֽוֹצִיאָ֖ם מֵאֶ֖רֶץ מִצְרָ֑יִם אֲשֶׁר־הֵ֜מָּה הֵפֵ֣רוּ אֶת־בְּרִיתִ֗י וְאָֽנֹכִ֛י בָּעַ֥לְתִּי בָ֖ם נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
32 For this is the covenant that I will form with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will place My law in their midst and I will inscribe it upon their hearts, and I will be their God and they shall be My people. לב כִּ֣י זֹ֣את הַבְּרִ֡ית אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶכְרֹת֩ אֶת־בֵּ֨ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֜ל אַֽחֲרֵ֨י הַיָּמִ֚ים הָהֵם֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה נָתַ֚תִּי אֶת־תּֽוֹרָתִי֙ בְּקִרְבָּ֔ם וְעַל־לִבָּ֖ם אֶכְתֳּבֶ֑נָּה וְהָיִ֚יתִי לָהֶם֙ לֵֽאלֹהִ֔ים וְהֵ֖מָּה יִֽהְיוּ־לִ֥י לְעָֽם:
33 And no longer shall one teach his neighbor or [shall] one [teach] his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," for they shall all know Me from their smallest to their greatest, says the Lord, for I will forgive their iniquity and their sin I will no longer remember. לג וְלֹ֧א יְלַמְּד֣וּ ע֗וֹד אִ֣ישׁ אֶת־רֵעֵ֜הוּ וְאִ֚ישׁ אֶת־אָחִיו֙ לֵאמֹ֔ר דְּע֖וּ אֶת־יְהֹוָ֑ה כִּֽי־כוּלָּם֩ יֵֽדְע֨וּ אוֹתִ֜י לְמִקְּטַנָּ֚ם וְעַד־גְּדוֹלָם֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה כִּ֚י אֶסְלַח֙ לַֽעֲו*ֹנָ֔ם וּלְחַטָּאתָ֖ם לֹ֥א אֶזְכָּר־עֽוֹד:
34 So said the Lord, Who gives the sun to illuminate by day, the laws of the moon and the stars to illuminate at night, Who stirs up the sea and its waves roar, the Lord of Hosts is His name. לד כֹּ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה נֹתֵ֥ן שֶׁ֙מֶשׁ֙ לְא֣וֹר יוֹמָ֔ם חֻקֹּ֛ת יָרֵ֥חַ וְכֽוֹכָבִ֖ים לְא֣וֹר לָ֑יְלָה רֹגַ֚ע הַיָּם֙ וַיֶּֽהֱמ֣וּ גַלָּ֔יו יְהֹוָ֥ה צְבָא֖וֹת שְׁמֽוֹ:
35 If these laws depart from before Me, says the Lord, so will the seed of Israel cease being a nation before Me for all time. לה אִם־יָמֻ֜שׁוּ הַֽחֻקִּ֥ים הָאֵ֛לֶּה מִלְּפָנַ֖י נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה גַּם֩ זֶ֨רַע יִשְׂרָאֵ֜ל יִשְׁבְּת֗וּ מִֽהְי֥וֹת גּ֛וֹי לְפָנַ֖י כָּל־הַיָּמִֽים:
36 So said the Lord: If the heavens above will be measured and the foundations of the earth below will be fathomed, I too will reject all the seed of Israel because of all they did, says the Lord. לו כֹּ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה אִם־יִמַּ֚דּוּ שָׁמַ֙יִם֙ מִלְמַ֔עְלָה וְיֵחָֽקְר֥וּ מֽוֹסְדֵי־אֶ֖רֶץ לְמָ֑טָּה גַּם־אֲנִ֞י אֶמְאַ֨ס בְּכָל־זֶ֧רַע יִשְׂרָאֵ֛ל עַֽל־כָּל־אֲשֶׁ֥ר עָשׂ֖וּ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
37 Behold days are coming, says the Lord, and the city shall be built to the Lord, from the tower of Hananel until the gate of the corner. לז הִנֵּ֛ה יָמִ֥ים ( בָּאִ֖ים קרי ולא כתיב ) נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה וְנִבְנְתָ֚ה הָעִיר֙ לַֽיהֹוָ֔ה מִמִּגְדַּ֥ל חֲנַנְאֵ֖ל עַד־שַׁ֥עַר הַפִּנָּֽה:
38 And the measuring line shall go out further opposite it upon the hill of Gareb, and it shall turn to Goah. לח וְיָצָ֨א ע֜וֹד קַ֚ו (כתיב קַ֚וה) הַמִּדָּה֙ נֶגְדּ֔וֹ עַ֖ל גִּבְעַ֣ת גָּרֵ֑ב וְנָסַ֖ב גֹּעָֽתָה:
39 And the whole valley of the dead bodies and the ash and all the fields until the Kidron Valley, until the corner of the Horse Gate to the east, shall be holy to the Lord; it shall never again be uprooted or torn down forever. לט וְכָל־הָעֵ֣מֶק הַפְּגָרִ֣ים | וְהַדֶּ֡שֶׁן וְכָֽל־הַשְּׁדֵמוֹת֩ (כתיב הַשְּׁרֵמוֹת֩) עַד־נַ֨חַל קִדְר֜וֹן עַד־פִּנַּ֨ת שַׁ֚עַר הַסּוּסִים֙ מִזְרָ֔חָה קֹ֖דֶשׁ לַֽיהֹוָ֑ה לֹֽא־יִנָּתֵ֧שׁ וְֽלֹא־יֵהָרֵ֛ס ע֖וֹד לְעוֹלָֽם:

A person may be born a Jew, or may have become a Jew. This person may be Torah Observant, or not. They may be a believer in the New Covenant, or not.

A Sabbath Observant Jew. A Torah Observant Jew.

What does it mean to be a Jew inwardly?

See also 1 Corinthians 11:25.

And, what does it mean to be a believer in the New Covenant, as a Jew?

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

I am a Torah Observant Jew and a believer in the New Covenant for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
Jeremiah 31
Jacob

The Prophecy of Jeremiah has not been fulfilled.
Jeremiah 31 deals with the LAND of Israel and
the total future migration of all true Jews to the LAND.

With that in mind, why are you not living in Israel?
Unless you are committed to the LAND, you are a pretender.

When Israel sees Yeshua face-to-face, then the prophecy will be fulfilled.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart. -- Zechariah 12:10-14

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Prophecy of Jeremiah has not been fulfilled.
Jeremiah 31 deals with the LAND of Israel and
the total future migration of all true Jews to the LAND.

With that in mind, why are you not living in Israel?
Unless you are committed to the LAND, you are a pretender.

When Israel sees Yeshua face-to-face, then the prophecy will be fulfilled.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart. -- Zechariah 12:10-14
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19.

I am sorry but Yeshua and the new covenant have already come. This is explained and expressed in the scripture from Matthew to Revelation.

I am a citizen of the United States of America. I belong to Israel. I would like to become a Rabbi. I have already been called a Rabbi. I would like to be the President of the United States of America. I would like to make aliyah and move to Israel.

I do not believe that the things that you have said in your post are true or correct. I have never been to Israel. But the land is very important to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.
I do not believe that the things that you have said in your post are true or correct. Jacob

That's because you "gloss-over" Jeremiah 31 like most Jews that lack ruach elohim.
Given the fact that you put yourself "under the Law" certainly reveals that you have never
received ruach elohim and so are still under condemnation - the curse of the Law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's because you "gloss-over" Jeremiah 31 like most Jews that lack ruach elohim.
Given the fact that you put yourself "under the Law" certainly reveals that you have never
received ruach elohim and so are still under condemnation - the curse of the Law.
Shalom.

You do not know what you are talking about. I am not under the Law. I am Torah Observant. And I am a believer in the New Covenant. You are mistaken. As for Jeremiah 31, I do not know of what you accuse me. I was the one who posted it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is an oxymoron. You cant be a practicing Jew and a practicing Christian at the same time. That combination only makes up a hypocrite.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Anyone who keeps the old testament while being a Christian has fallen from grace. You are trying to rob people of their salvation in the new testament.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is an oxymoron. You cant be a practicing Jew and a practicing Christian at the same time. That combination only makes up a hypocrite.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Anyone who keeps the old testament while being a Christian has fallen from grace. You are trying to rob people of their salvation in the new testament.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19. It is Yom, Day.

I am sorry to tell you that you are incorrect. I am Torah Observant and a believer in the New Covenant. Some people who say that they are Christian believe in the New Covenant, even that it is or is not for them.

It is possible to be a Jew and a Christian at the same time. Some who are both are not Torah Observant.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

To be Torah observant you need to be Jewish which leaves you out....

You need a temple.....

You need a functioning priesthood.....

Even the Jews in Israel are not Torah observant, Jacob.

They're just pretending like you.

It's all just make believe and hocus pocus

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
To be Torah observant you need to be Jewish which leaves you out....

You need a temple.....

You need a functioning priesthood.....

Even the Jews in Israel are not Torah observant, Jacob.

They're just pretending like you.

It's all just make believe and hocus pocus

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-19.

My Rabbi is of Levi. Our Congregation is Torah Observant.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19. It is Yom, Day.

I am sorry to tell you that you are incorrect. I am Torah Observant and a believer in the New Covenant. Some people who say that they are Christian believe in the New Covenant, even that it is or is not for them.

It is possible to be a Jew and a Christian at the same time. Some who are both are not Torah Observant.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. It is NOT possible to be a practicing Jew, and a practicing Christian at the same time.
[Act 13:10
10 and said, "O full of all deceit and all fraud, [you] son of the devil, [you] enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?
[Gal 4:16
16 Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?

Jews are enemies of Christians. Until they give up the old testament.

[Rom 11:28
28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. It is NOT possible to be a practicing Jew, and a practicing Christian at the same time.
[Act 13:10
10 and said, "O full of all deceit and all fraud, [you] son of the devil, [you] enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?
[Gal 4:16
16 Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?

Jews are enemies of Christians. Until they give up the old testament.

[Rom 11:28
28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.

Shalom.

Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20. It is now evening, night.

Squeaky,

I would like to thank you for your input. It does not make sense with my personal experience. I understand that when Christians instruct teach lecture drill influence persuade convince and deceive Jews and Jewish converts to Christianity to eat cheeseburgers and pork that they are denying what they already believed that Jews can be or become Christian. But I know that Jews can be Jewish Messianic or Christian believing Yeshua to be the Messiah with no problem. Then are they Torah Observant or do they observe New Covenant Law? The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. See also 1 Corinthians 11:25. God said that He would write His law upon the minds and hearts of those of the house of Israel and the house of Judah. This is the New Covenant. You can read about it in Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah - Chapter 31. See verse 31 in the OP, בְּרִיתִ֗י (My covenant).

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

I hate your analogy here because I am against all forms of drug use.

Shalom.

Jacob

I hate that you spam Torah observance for Christians over and over and over.

If this were my forum you would be permanently banned.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I hate that you spam Torah observance for Christians over and over and over.

If this were my forum you would be permanently banned.

Shalom.

I began to observe the Torah as a Christian in obedience to Jesus', Yeshua's, instruction to do and teach the commandments to be called great in the kingdom of heaven. There is a reason that I have said that I am not a Christian. It is that I am Torah Observant and therefore a Jew of Israel, a proselyte and a convert to and of Israel and Judaism. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. When I was a Christian I was Torah Observant. However, I wear tzit-tzit and a Kippah. Some people still want to call me a Christian because of my belief in Christ. I do not mind this and I have nothing against Christians. The disciples were first called Christians at Antioch.

So I disdain what you are saying, beginning with my fellow Jew and extending this to my brothers in Christ, in real life and here on this forum which is what I was thinking of first.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Legalism is the unpardonable sin because those who commit it don't see themselves as doing anything wrong.

You're climbing up to heaven some other way and by your example you cause others to reject the gospel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Legalism is the unpardonable sin because those who commit it don't see themselves as doing anything wrong.

You're climbing up to heaven some other way and by your example you cause others to reject the gospel.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 12-21. From evening to morning. And from night to day.

I do not even know what you are talking about.

I recommend that you read John 14:1-3 and Philippians 3:1-21. Neither of these pertain to your topic but they might help you to correct what you say and think.

The reason I used the word hate is not because I am a hateful person. It is because I hate the things that God hates. Drugs are not something to be played with or messed around with. They are not for anyone, and believers should know this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 12-21. From evening to morning. And from night to day.

I do not even know what you are talking about.

I recommend that you read John 14:1-3 and Philippians 3:1-21. Neither of these pertain to your topic but they might help you to correct what you say and think.

The reason I used the word hate is not because I am a hateful person. It is because I hate the things that God hates. Drugs are not something to be played with or messed around with. They are not for anyone, and believers should know this.

Shalom.

Jacob

The drug-addict on his death bed has more hope than you. I'm a firm believer in handing out new testament only bibles. The Catholic church was wise in keeping the bible away from incompetents who only wrest it to their eternal destruction.