ECT THE THIRD PROOF OF WHEN PAUL WAS SAVED !!

DAN P

Hi to all and 1 Cor 15:8 is the third PROOF that Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 !!

1 Cor 15:8 reads , And last of all He was seen by me also , as if it were an UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

After Jesus was raised , He was seen by Cephas and then to the 12 in verse 5 !!

Then seen by more than 500 hundred , in verse 6 !!

Then in verse 7 , seen by James and then to all of the apostles !!

And last of all WAS SEEN is in the Greek AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE AND INDICATIVE MOOD that is a FACT !!

This tense , points BACK to Acts 9:6 , Acts 16:14 , and 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Only Paul had an UNTIMELY BIRTH / EKTROMA and the UNTIMELY BIRTH and happened in Acts 9:6 and that is where Paul was saved and became the PROTO / FIRST PATTERN , FIRST in the B O C and the FIRST BAPTIZED by Holy Spirit as referenced in 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Christ came at an appointed time , but Israel would not repent as 2 Cor 3:13-17 says and then God saved Paul , with a NEW MESSAGE OF Grace to save GENTILES , called the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

The message wasn't the mystery. The mystery was that it was true in Christ and already in those scriptures. For true understanding of what happened it is best to say that it was a mystery to Judaism. All the passages quoted and comments on them show that it was there to begin with, like 2 Cor 3:15+. The clearest is eph 3:1-5 because the blessing to the nations was well known, and the weight of 3:5 is on "in the Gospel" not the mystery itself.

SaulToPaul 2

The message wasn't the mystery. The mystery was that it was true in Christ and already in those scriptures. For true understanding of what happened it is best to say that it was a mystery to Judaism. All the passages quoted and comments on them show that it was there to begin with, like 2 Cor 3:15+. The clearest is eph 3:1-5 because the blessing to the nations was well known, and the weight of 3:5 is on "in the Gospel" not the mystery itself.

Made up, as usual.

DAN P

Hi and we know from 2 Cor 3:15 and as Paul says , BUT UNTIL THIS DAY , there is a VAIL over there heart and are all in a STUPOR !!

Only the Revelation of the MYSTERY is to be recognized as VALID and your ILLUSION of using Generation will not FLY !!

dan p

andyc

Hi to all and 1 Cor 15:8 is the third PROOF that Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 !!

1 Cor 15:8 reads , And last of all He was seen by me also , as if it were an UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

After Jesus was raised , He was seen by Cephas and then to the 12 in verse 5 !!

Then seen by more than 500 hundred , in verse 6 !!

Then in verse 7 , seen by James and then to all of the apostles !!

And last of all WAS SEEN is in the Greek AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE AND INDICATIVE MOOD that is a FACT !!

This tense , points BACK to Acts 9:6 , Acts 16:14 , and 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Only Paul had an UNTIMELY BIRTH / EKTROMA and the UNTIMELY BIRTH and happened in Acts 9:6 and that is where Paul was saved and became the PROTO / FIRST PATTERN , FIRST in the B O C and the FIRST BAPTIZED by Holy Spirit as referenced in 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Christ came at an appointed time , but Israel would not repent as 2 Cor 3:13-17 says and then God saved Paul , with a NEW MESSAGE OF Grace to save GENTILES , called the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

dan p

As usual, Dan, I'm not sure what you're getting at, because you type with a brain that is washed with madism.
I agree that Paul was saved in Acts 9:6, but being born out of due time was simply an analogy to him regarding himself as an apostle who was equal to the 12, but was not officially appointed as one of the 12.

SaulToPaul 2

As usual, Dan, I'm not sure what you're getting at, because you type with a brain that is washed with madism.
I agree that Paul was saved in Acts 9:6, but being born out of due time was simply an analogy to him regarding himself as an apostle who was equal to the 12, but was not officially appointed as one of the 12.

:chuckle:

Paul was born prematurely, not late.

andyc

Paul was made an apostle after the 12. Yet he says he was born prematurely.

He wasn't one of the 12, and yet he compared himself with the 12. This is what he's talking about, but as usual the mads like to go beyond what is actually written.

andyc

How was he born prematurely, yet after the 12?

It's obvious. Paul never saw Jesus during his earthly lifetime, but he is comparing himself with the 12. He is trying to defend his legitimacy as an apostle equal to the 12 and personally appointed by Jesus.

SaulToPaul 2

It's obvious. Paul never saw Jesus during his earthly lifetime, but he is comparing himself with the 12. He is trying to defend his legitimacy as an apostle equal to the 12 and personally appointed by Jesus.

"Though WE have known Christ after the flesh, henceforth know we him no more."

andyc

I'm not surprised that you don't understand this :chuckle:

Now.. Think about this.

John 21:12 Jesus said to them, "Come and eat breakfast." Yet none of the disciples dared ask Him, "Who are You?" ——knowing that it was the Lord.

Don't you find this passage strange?
Why would the disciples need to ask him who he was if they knew who he was?

Obvious answer?
They needed to know him by faith, not as someone they knew according to the flesh.

DAN P

Hi and you say it is and ANALOGY and you mean you do not know what BORN OUT OF DUE TIME MEANS ??

We , who are saved to day are all born out of DUE TIME , for # one !!

The message of GRACE , is also born out of DUE TIME !!

The salvation of those saved TODAY are born OUT OF DUE TIME !!

I believe the DUE TIME for GENTILES will be during the MILLENNIUM !!

Read 2 Tim 1:9 as we were " in Christ " before the AGES BEGAN !!

If you believe that Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 , THEN you are out of step with all others OUT SIDE of the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

dan p

andyc

Hi and you say it is and ANALOGY and you mean you do not know what BORN OUT OF DUE TIME MEANS ??

We , who are saved to day are all born out of DUE TIME , for # one !!

The message of GRACE , is also born out of DUE TIME !!

It's silly to say that. See Eph 1:10.

The salvation of those saved TODAY are born OUT OF DUE TIME !!

I believe the DUE TIME for GENTILES will be during the MILLENNIUM !!

The Millennium is a controversial issue that has various interpretations.

Read 2 Tim 1:9 as we were " in Christ " before the AGES BEGAN !!

If you believe that Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 , THEN you are out of step with all others OUT SIDE of the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!
If God is omniscient, he'll know those who are his before they are born.
Paul referred to Christ as Lord. This in itself is a declaration of salvation, as no one can call Jesus 'Lord' except by the Holy Spirit.
Which proves that there is a born again experience, and an infilling experience (Acts 9:17). This gives you something to think about, doesn't it?

DAN P

Paul referred to Christ as Lord. This in itself is a declaration of salvation, as no one can call Jesus 'Lord' except by the Holy Spirit.
Which proves that there is a born again experience, and an infilling experience (Acts 9:17). This gives you something to think about, doesn't it?

Hi and I know what Eph 1:10 is saying , SO explain Eph 1:10 !!

You believe it is not an ANALOGY ??

dan p

DAN P

Hi and where does Paul say that we are BORN AGAIN ?

The only reason that you quote 1 Cor 12:3 , is because I hae been writing about that scripture for months , so who are you KIDDING !!

The ONLY silly thing being spoken here is your answers !!

dan p