The TEN:

Letsargue

The geniuses of your world call the Ten Commandments A “COVENANT” / THE “OLD COVENANT”. You Geniuses may be justified in doing so slightly, but not enough to be Faithful to Christ, even though the KJV of the Bible calls the Ten Commandments a “Covenant”. – I was shocked when it dawned on me that that was the case!!

A “COVENANT” is A “PROMISE”. – God gave Abraham THE COVENANT / THE PROMISE / THE “OLD COVENANT”. --- Genesis 26:4 KJV ---&--- Acts 3:25 KJV ------ The Covenants are NOT THE TESTAMENTS!!!
Jesus gave the NEW “COVENANT”, - Mark 16:15-16 KJV –
THE OLD COVENANT IS NOT THE OLD TESTAMENT, AND THE NEW COVENANT IS NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT!!!!! – Both “Testaments” are the “TESTIMONIES” of God and of Christ; not THEIR COVENANTS!!!! -- Both, - The Old and the New Testaments, are the last WILL AND TESTAMENTS OF THE “FATHER” AND THEN OF THE “SON”!! – The Son inherited from His Father according to the Father’s Last “WILL” and Testament. - Jesus, the Son of the Father, HIS / JESUS’ NAME IS “WRITTEN” IN THE FATHER’S WILL AND TESTAMENT. That makes the Old Testament Jesus’ BOOK OF LIFE, BECAUSE HIS NAME WAS WRITTEN IN THAT BOOK / THE OLD WILL AND TESTAMENT. ---- The New Testament is the Christian’s Book of Life, because their names are written in that Book of the WILL AND TESTAMENT OF JESUS CHRIST, OUR FATHER’S “WILL”!! – The New Testament is Jesus’ Last WILL AND TESTAMENT, and our names are written in His “WILL AND TESTAMENT”, our Book of LIFE”. ---- The Will and Testaments are NOT COVENANTS!!! – The Old Covenant, AND THE “TEN COMMANDMENTS” are written in the Old Testament; “for our LEARNING”, NOTHING ELSE!!!!

The Ten Commandments are not LAW, never were LAW, and never will be LAW!! - The Ten Commandments are not a Covenant, even though it was translated as such. – The Ten Commandments ARE for our learning to be “RIGHTEOUSNESS”. – It was the TEN Commandments that Jesus spoke of fulfilling at his Baptism!!! – Matthew 3:15 KJV – “ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS”. ---&--- Psalms 119:172 KJV – “All thy COMMANDMENTS are RIGHTEOUSNESS”. --------- The Ten Commandments are not in the same category as the Commandments of the OLD LAW!! ----- FOLKS!!! – G-R-A-C-E DOES NOT COME WITH A CURSE!!! – The Ten Commandments do not have any Law or ordnance of any kind with them. – The Ten Commandments are ONLY the righteousness of God, they are the SPIRIT OF THE OLD LAW, -- THEY ARE JESUS THE CHRIST, AS MELCHISEDEC IS AND WAS THE ANOINTED SAVIOR AND TRUTH!!! --- All the Righteousness of the Ten Commandments are fulfilled in CHRIST, and those who are in Christ!! – By the Ten Commandments, Christ is OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS through the Gospel, that one must DO ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS THROUGH JESUS!!!!!!

YES!! – I know, - I AM your fool!!! – BUT!! - ALL YOU GENIUSES AND SCHOLARS TOGETHER, - CANNOT “PROVE ME WRONG EVEN IN THIS”. – IF YOU COULD, YOU WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TO DO SO!!!!!!!!

Paul – 011012

Letsargue

I try not to pay much attention to "geniuses" and fools. :idunno:

You pay less attention to God, or the Truth!!!

KOBAN!! -- What say you to the fact that when God lifted the Holy Ghost from Israel, it became DESOLATE!! – Desolation is when there is no Spirit of God present for Salvation!! – Where there is no Spirit of God, there is no “GOSPEL”!! – Therefore, your world is LEFT UNTO YOU DESOLATE!! – Not meaning that there are no people, but there are no people of God OR Christ. --- Isaiah 34:9-12 KJV – “The streams THEREOF shall be turned into pitch, and the dust THEREOF into brimstone, and the land THEREOF shall become burning pitch. 10- It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up –( FOR EVER )-: from generation to generation IT SHALL LIE WASTE; NONE SHALL PASS THROUGH IT FOR EVER AND EVER. 11- But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness. 12- They shall call the nobles THEREOF TO THE KINGDOM, BUT NONE SHALL BE THERE, and all her princes shall be NOTHING”. -----

KOBAN!! – If you and your friends cannot SEE that all the earth is again a CURSE to whoever is there, because the Lord has lifted His Spirit from the earth, bringing back the same as before God set promises to save. Leaving only the BOOKS TO SEARCH, and you would NOT!!! ---- THEREFORE, YOU ARE JUDGED BY THE THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THOSE BOOKS!!!!!!

Paul – 012312

PureX

YES!! – I know, - I AM your fool!!! – BUT!! - ALL YOU GENIUSES AND SCHOLARS TOGETHER, - CANNOT “PROVE ME WRONG EVEN IN THIS”. – IF YOU COULD, YOU WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TO DO SO!!!!!!!!

Paul – 011012
If we leave you in here alone, will you just accuse, condemn, and argue with yourself?

some other dude

You have to understand that Letsargue is a shut-in who spends his days watching religious programming on the television.

When he rants here on TOL it's just a release for him, a break from yelling at the TV and the televangelists he watches.

PureX

You have to understand that Letsargue is a shut-in who spends his days watching religious programming on the television.

When he rants here on TOL it's just a release for him, a break from yelling at the TV and the televangelists he watches.
Well, now I feel bad for him. Perhaps we should argue with him just to brighten his day?

ThePresbyteers

huh_show_4.jpg

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I always thought it was him yelling for someone to let him out of the alley dumpster that he fell in.