The spirit and Spirit miracle of Jesus and Christianity:

Gurucam

Christians are preoccupied with their life after death. They are preoccupied with the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who actually follow him to God's kingdom of heaven. This is 'the Jerusalem that is above', in spirit heaven. This is the second covenant:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; (the following is the first covenant:) the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 (the following is the second covenant:) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The second covenant is about:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jesus made the above preparation in God's kingdom of heaven, not Moses. Moses gave the first covenant and he made no preparation for his followers in God's kingdom of heaven. He simply gave the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments)..

The first covenant is for 'the dead'. The second covenant is for the 'spiritually aware' (i.e. the converted).

Christians are those people who have totally abandon the first covenant and totally embraced, esteem, use and promote the second covenant.

Christian are 'converted' (spiritually aware) people who are healed by Jesus.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Christians are spiritually aware people who can and do transgress the ten commandments so as serve in the 'newness of spirit':

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Christians do not soweth to the flesh and the ten commandments and therefore reap corruption. They do not fight for promised land on earth. Instead Christians transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally. They reap eternal life, i.e. a life after death in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Also Christians do not fight wars and do not support others who fight wars. Christians believe in Jesus and Jesus take care of them:

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
39 But I tell you not to resist the evil person. Instead, whoever shall strike you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Among Abraham's generations there are just two sets of people. One generation are Christians. The others generation are Jews, law-Moslem and others:

1. Christian. Christians are Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations. These are those Jews who abandon being Jews, and became Christians and so, earned the promise of the Spirit. These people differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all):

Galatians 3:24-26King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

I am a tutor and governor for Christians.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations are those Jews who abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and spirit unconditionally. This is the anchor of the new covenant, which is, the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

This second covenant is not about the O.T., the Mosaic/Jewish tradition or the ten commandments. This second covenant was brought forth to replace first one for those who believe in Jesus and became Christians. This new covenant was necessary because that first old covenant was flawed:

Hebrews: 8 King James Version (KJV)
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

This second covenant is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified (freely) from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The second covenant is about the promised land 'above'. This is God's kingdom of heaven that is in the spirit realm. This is about following Jesus, after one dies, into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for genuine Christians.

The second covenant is anchored on 'the promise'. And 'the promise' is anchored on spirit and Spirit and delivery into God's kingdom in the spirit realm. This is 'the Jerusalem' or 'promised land', that is above'.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

There are two covenants:

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 (the second covenant:) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The second covenant is about 'Jerusalem that is above'. This is about God's kingdom of heaven that is in the spirit realm. This covenant is about being freed from the ten commandments. This makes it totally different from the first flawed covenant.

The first covenant was about 'Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.'. The first covenant is about the earthly promise land that is Israel and the Jews who are in bondage under the ten commandments.,

The second covenant is about one's death after this life on earth and judgment. This second covenant is about being delivered after death into God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who cease being Jews and became Christians.

The second covenant is about transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit unconditionally, whiles one lives on earth, currently. This is is to soweth to Spirit and not to flesh/ten commandments.

2. the other set of Abraham's generations are are Ishmael and his generations who include Jews. They persecuted Christians and continue to do so.

Those who persecute Christians (i.e. Christians are Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations) do not get their punishment whiles they live on earth. They are dealt with by Jesus, when they die.

This is when they are judged. And they are punished in the spirit realm. They are on the left side of Jesus. When they die they meet Jesus as follows:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The first covenant is about an 'earthly Jerusalem/'promise land'. This is Israel, the promised land of the Jews. (i.e. Ishmael and his generations)

The second covenant is about the 'heavenly, spirit Jerusalem/'promise land'. This is God's kingdom of heaven that is above, in the spirit realm. This is the promised land for Christians. (i.e. Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

According to the Holy scriptures, the Jews are not 'converted and healed by Jesus'. They are still spiritually dead, also called 'the dead'. They continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin and death (spiritual death)

The secrets that the Jews hold are indeed secrets. And these secrets/devises may make them materially wealthy, on earth. However these secrets are half baked deceptions which are cunningly crafted to have them bury each other according to:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Treasures in heaven relate directly, to following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm where Jesus went to prepare a mansion in God's house for those who follow him:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus came to separate the two sets of descendants of Abraham, as follows:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Jesus said:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Because of the above the Jews (who realize that according to Jesus, their final destination was not good), killed Jesus. And realizing that Christians had a better destination, they persecuted Christians:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

In the above 'us' means Christians.

Jesus came to put a sword of separation between the Jews and Christians.

Jesus' 'sword' is not a physical 'sword'. Jesus' sword are parables but not limited to parables. They include ideas which the Jews esteem, use, invoke and promote.

Jesus' sword are cunning ideas/devices which conditioned the beliefs of undeserving people and so lead them to bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan, while the deserving follow Jesus into God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm into the mansion in God's house which he went to prepare for them.

The above defines how Jesus and God lead people to the destination under the sword of separation of Jesus.

Jesus' final separation is not earthly. Jesus final separation is done after earthly/physical death:

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Judgment is anchored on how one soweth and 'to what one soweth', while one lived, on earth:

Fact is to soweth to flesh is literally to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above revelation from the Holy scriptures says, one is held under the law when one is in the flesh (i.e. a child of the flesh/'the dead'/spiritually dead/'not converted'.

The above revelation from the Holy scriptures says, when one is spiritually aware (can serve in the newness of spirit) one is no longer held under the law. One is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the law. Also the law that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, (i.e. one of the ten commandments).

Last edited:

Gurucam

The ten commandments are totally 'done away with' for Christians but not for Jews:

The ten commandments are totally 'done away with' for Christians but not for Jews:

Judgment occurs after physical death. Judgment is based on 'how one soweth' and 'to what one soweth', while one lived, on earth:

To soweth to spirit and Spirit result in following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven. This is God's kingdom of heaven, 'above', in the spirit realm. This is after death and judgment, when Christians (those who soweth to Spirit) go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The Jews do not soweth to Spirit. They soweth to flesh and the ten commandments:

The ten commandments are the law of sin, death and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan. Because all who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments fall short of the glory of God.

Fact is to soweth to flesh is literally to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

'Converted' people are 'dead to' and delivered from', the ten commandments. This is the only way to not get sin, not suffer spiritual dead and not be delivered to hell, inside the earth, with Satan, after one dies on earth:

The above revelation from the Holy scriptures says, one is held under the law when one is in the flesh. To be 'in the flesh' is to be a child of the flesh/'the dead'/spiritually dead/'not converted'.

Also the above revelation from the Holy scriptures says, when one is spiritually aware (and, therefore, can serve in the newness of spirit) one is no longer held under the law. One is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the law. Also the law that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, (i.e. one of the ten commandments).

The above revelation from the Holy scriptures says that a newly converted person must abandon and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit. Such a one must covet with new mates, according to urging of his/her spirit. This is how one stops bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Isaac.

To be 'converted' is explained in the following:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

One is 'healed' by Jesus when one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally.

Beware of Jacob who is posturing like a lemon used car sales man in his active attempt to sell the lemon and false idea that the ten commandments is a part of Christianity.

The Holy scriptures says that the ten commandments are for temporal use and are totally done away with for those who are onto Christ and faith:

Galatians 3:24-26King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

39 And by him all that believe are justified (freely) from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christians are led by the Spirit and therefore not under the law.

Christians are led by the Spirit and therefore not under the law.

Once one realizes that Christians are led by the Spirit and therefore not under the law.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law

And once one realizes that one who can serve in the newness of spirit are 'dead to' and 'delivered from the ten commandments, and are instructed to transgress the ten commandments in order to serve in the newness of spirit, unconditionally:

Then one will get the fact that Jacob, who seeks to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments is an unawares, false spying brethren among unsuspecting aspiring Christians and Christians:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

In all honesty the above are simple kindergarten sums. It is not quantum mechanics.

Jacob simply seeks to arbitrarily deny and undermine the above simple literal and clears facts in the Holy scriptures and posture like a lemon used car salesman, in order to confuse aspiring Christians and Christians so as to accomplish his corrupt antichrist works.

Jesus' mission is to separate Christians from the likes of Jacob. Jacob and the likes will be cast out, they will not inherit together with Christians. They will trusted out:

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

28 Now we (i.e. Christians), brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Do not be misled/falsely conditioned into having and holding the antichrist idea that Jesus is here to send peace.

Jacob salutation is 'peace'. This is totally against Jesus purpose and intent. This salutation is antichrist in nature. To offer that salutation to Christians is an insult. Jacob is clearly clueless about Jesus and Christianity.

Fact is, that salutation (i.e. 'peace') is .O.K. for Jews to use among themselves. It is O.K. if 'peace' is their paramount concern.

However genuine Christians are committed to Jesus' agenda which is not to send peace but to send a sword of separation.

This separation is seriously on-going in the spirit realm. One goes through this separation after physical death. Jesus is sitting on his throne of glory in spirit heaven, since he returned there, clad only in His Spirit body, 2000 odd yeas ago.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again (clad only in His Spirit body), who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body, lives in spirit heaven on the right side of the Holy Spirit. He comes to every one after their physical death. And he separates them as follows (This is not a future thing. This is a current on-going thing, that occurs when each person dies, physically):

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above separation and delivery to either heaven or hell happens when one dies physically. It is based on what one soweth during one's current life on earth:

The likes of Jacob will have you believe (if you let them) that the above does not happen, as stated (or at all). By denying the need to soweth to Spirit, they seek to deceive you so as to return you to bondage under the ten commandments which is actually the law of sin, spiritual death and delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Fact is the ten commandments are only for those who choose to be under the law;

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Everyone who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments fall short of the glory. This means guaranteed entry to hell, inside the earth, with Satan, when one physically dies:

Everyone is not under the ten commandments. The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus offers righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

The above is the substance of the Holy scriptures, more precisely the Holy KJV N.T..

I am a tutor and governor for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. I am, here to guide and protect aspiring Christians and Christians.

I am here to offer authentic Christianity, now, in the fullness of time. My posts and threads offer an opportunity to the few who are last to Christianity to actually get truth, not err and be chosen first:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

. . . think not that my posts and threads are ordinary or foolishness.

Last edited:

Gurucam

. . . they are pure pearls.

They are truth (Christianity) in the fullness of time.

My posts and threads are the fullness of time gospel that is being published in all lands, according to:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

The Bible is not the fullness of time gospel. The Bible is not the gospel that must be published in all lands in the final days before the great transformation.

Christianity will be purified only in these last day. And the gospel that will be published in the last days before the final, great transformation, is this purified Christianity. This is the substance of my posts and threads:

Act: 2 KJV N.T.
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days (not before), saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

My posts and threads are purely the bare truth in the current Holy KJV N.T.. The difference is that my posts and threads are the pure Christian (parable free) truths in the Holy KJV N.T.

The parables contaminated truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. However parables were necessary to appease 'the dead' on their 'dead' terms, until now. Now that the fullness of time is at hand (i.e. now that the Spirit of Jesus rules powerfully on earth), the dead cannot be housed on earth.

'The dead' will be sent (teleported) away from the surface of earth and into hell, inside the earth, with Satan, in the twinkling of an eye, through black hole portals, as follows

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Note that CERN does their 'opening black hole portals' experiments at night. May be their works is God inspired in the service of the above prophesy. May be one night, under their efforts, black hole portals will simply open on the surface of earth to the depths of earth and all 'the dead' will be instantly teleported to the hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

With the soon expected absence of 'the dead' on earth, parables are no longer required. They must be exorcised from the Holy KJV N.T.

'The dead' are parable and ten commandments using people. They are the let 'the dead bury themselves' by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting parables, the ten commandments and canons etc. Indeed 'the dead' will bury eachother.

'The dead' will be dispatched to/buried, inside the earth, in hell with Satan in the above manner. They will simply be whisked (teleported) out of the surface of earth and into the depths of earth, in hell with Satan, through black hole portals, in the twinkling of an eye.

The above will occur is according to Jesus' instruction, as follows:

Now, Only the pure gospel of truth is need. This is the fullness of time gospel. This is essentially the Holy KJV N.T. totally exorcised of all parables. Parables are totally useless for those seeking God's kingdom of heaven. Now the surface of earth is totally being conformed to God's kingdom of heaven. There is no place for 'parables' and 'parable using people who are 'the spiritually dead':

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

People who get and use parables are not deserving or given to know the 'raw and pure truth' which is mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Their hearts/spirits are waxed gross/covered over. They are the spiritually dead also called 'the dead'. They were 'the dead' who were left to 'bury' each other using parables. They were deceived with parables, which were geared to take away what they had.

The above is directly linked to:

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

The chosen are Christians. They follow Jesus. They are a few:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The chosen few are Christians. They soweth to Spirit and not to flesh and the ten commandments:

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

The result of soweth-ing (during one's current life) to Spirit is to be on the right side of Jesus. The result of soweth-ing (during one's current life) to flesh and the ten commandments is to be on the left side of Jesus. When one dies physically, the end is as follows:

The above is the pure and literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Added support for, "Christians are preoccupied with their life after death."

Added support for, "Christians are preoccupied with their life after death."

Continuing Holy KJV N.T. support for post # 21

Christians are preoccupied with their life after death. They are preoccupied with the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who actually follow him to God's kingdom of heaven. This is 'the Jerusalem that is above', in spirit heaven. This is the second covenant.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; (the following is the first covenant:) the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
26 (the following is the second covenant) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The first covenant is the ten commandments. This is the law of sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery into the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan.

The second covenant is about:

Colossians 3 King James Version (KJV)
1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Christians are led by the Spirit. They are not under the ten commandments. However the Jews are under the ten commandments:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Christians are delivered from the ten commandments:

In the above 'the law' that is under discussion is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. This is 'the law' that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from', so that one can serve in the 'newness of spirit', unconditionally. This is the law that one must transgress in order to serve spirit and so stop bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Isaac.

The instruct above is that when one become 'converted' (newly spiritually aware) one must walk away from one's old marriage that was created and held together by the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. One must transgress this commandments and 'covet' so as to get new mates according to urging of spirit/love. One will be new to spirit/love and urging of spirit/love. Now one must always be led by spirit/love and urging of spirit/love and not by laws like the ten commandments.

In fact 'converted' people must deliberately transgress the the commandments so as to be led by spirit/love. When it come to marriages this is how one stops bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Issac. And one will be glorified by God because the aim of Jesus and God, is to fill the surface of earth with only children of God, like Issac.

Hebrews: 8 King James Version (KJV)
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

This second covenant is without the ten commandments:

Christians, have no doubt. The ten commandments are the laws of sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery into the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has freed you from the the ten commandments that is a curse:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is the following instruction: You must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally.

And indeed If while on earth, you physically live in the above manner, you soweth to spirit and Spirit. And you stop bring forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Issac. And you are glorified by God.

Then, when you die and you are judged and you are further glorified by God. You are delivered into God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm. More precisely you are delivered into the mansion in God's house (in spirit heaven) which Jesus went ahead to prepare for Christians.

If while you live you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, you soweth to flesh and you reap corruption. More precisely you bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael. Also you inevitably fall short of the glory of God and when you die and you are judged, you are delivered into hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

The above is the Christian reality according to the Holy scriptures, in particular the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start brining forth children of God:

Stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start brining forth children of God:

In the above 'the law' that is under discussion is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. This is 'the law' that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from', so that one can serve in the 'newness of spirit', unconditionally. This is the law that one must transgress in order to serve spirit and so stop bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Isaac.

The instruct above is that when one becomes 'converted' (newly spiritually aware) one drop the ten commandments and serve in the newness of spirit.

More precisely, the instruct above is that when one becomes 'converted' (newly spiritually aware) one must walk away from one's old marriage that was created and held together by the 'thou shall not covet' commandments and form new unions according to the urging of spirit/love..

'The dead' do not know spirit/love. A newly 'converted' person is one who was previously 'the dead' and is now newly spiritually awaken/aware. He is no longer 'the dead'. Such a one will be new to spirit/love. Such a one is instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and 'covet', so as to get new mates according to urging of spirit/love.

The instruction is, from now on, such a one must always be led by spirit/love and urging of spirit/love and not by laws like the ten commandments.

In fact the instruction is, 'converted' people must deliberately and always transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by spirit/love for this is how one one stops bringing forth 'fruits onto death' and starts bringing forth 'fruits onto God'

When it come to marriages, when one covet, so as to serve spirit/love, one stops bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Issac. And one will be glorified by God and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven, because the aim of Jesus and God, is to fill the surface of earth with only children of God, like Issac.

The above is an essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

Be sure that, when it comes to having procreative or other sex, you esteem and are led by, only spirit/love and Spirit/Love (i.e. totally ignore and transgress the ten commandments). Then your act will include and involve God (Who is Spirit and Love) and the off springs that may be brought forth, are only children of God, like Issac.

If in the least manner, you esteem, use, invoke, promote and/or be guided by the ten commandments, yours will be fruits onto death. THat is, your sexual act will always be carnal (i.e. Godless/loveless/only physical) and you will bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael:

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The ten commandments are a curse. The ten commandments trap humans in spiritless/loveless unions/relationships/associations. The ten commandments deny one the expression of God who is Spirit/Love. The ten commandments denies one the expression of one's own spirit/love.

The above is the Christian position as confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T.

Indeed seek not glory on earth. Seek not the glory of men on earth. Do not please and pamper men of earth. Seek the glory of God, who is in heaven. And seek the glory of heaven. This is achieved by delivering the blatant truths (as confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T.), as unpalatable as they might be, to man.

It is a far better thing to serve the chosen few who seek truth and passage to heaven, than the billions who seek the comforts of delusions and settle for another destination.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A significant mystery of God's kingdom of heaven:

A significant mystery of God's kingdom of heaven:

Post #26 is a significant mystery of God's kingdom of heaven as confirmed literally in the Holy KJV N.T.

Your entry into God's kingdom of heaven is anchored on your abandoning and transgressing the ten commandments so as to soweth to spirit and Spirit. This is how you will stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth only fruits onto God. By bringing forth only 'fruits onto God' you serve the agenda of your own spirit and the agenda of God. You are glorified by God and you enter and live in God's kingdom of heaven, everywhere.

Humans who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments bring forth 'fruits onto death':

On the other hand, humans who abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve or soweth to, one's own spirit and the Spirit, bring forth only fruits onto God.

'Fruits' with respect to marriage, spouses, other intimate partners of the opposite sex, sex it self and sexual procreation, are children.

'Fruits onto death' are children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

Also, 'fruits onto God are children of God, like Issac.

Post # 26 are literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which confirms how one can stop bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Isaac.

One can inherit God's kingdom of heaven (anywhere) only when one brings forth only children of God, like Issac and other fruits onto God.

One cannot bring forth children of God, like Issac and other fruits onto God, if one is esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, even in the slightest way. This is the serious flaw and serious curse of the ten commandments:

Fact is, the first covenant is the ten commandments and this covenant was and continue to be, seriously flawed:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.

Of course when one becomes 'converted' and is healed by Jesus, one comes onto Christ. Then one is redeemed from the first flawed covenant and the curse of that covenant:

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

To redeem humans from the curse that is the flawed ten commandments, the Spirit of Jesus and the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus was offered. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is the new second covenant. This new second covenant was given to replace the first flawed ten commandments, for Christians. This second covenant is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

. . . let no one tell you that Christians are under the ten commandments. The ten commandments are the laws of sin, spiritualy death, guaranteed falling short of the glory of God and guaranteed delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

No one who is under the ten commandments, makes it.

The above is the clear and literal position for Christians, as confirmed literally and clearly in the Holy scriptures, i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

These posts and threads are far more informing than any 'new age thing'.

These posts and threads are far more informing than any 'new age thing'.

These posts and threads which are the fabric of the Holy KJV N.T., are totally complete.

They are far more informing than any thing that are delivered by any new age guru.

Most of these 'gurus' are supposedly teaching their own cognition, without actual and comprehensive reference to any actually recognized authentic master.

I transcend time and space and come to witness the teaching and ideas of Jesus, first hand. This is 'flashing' before us all in real time, all the time.

Then I post these intuitive insights that are totally and literally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

I recognize my own infirmities:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I stand outside of my own limited ego by totally subjecting my intuitive insights to the real mastery of the Lord Jesus, as literally recorded in the Holy scriptures.

Acts: 17 KJV N.T.
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

1 Corinthians: 14 King James Version (KJV)
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

The above approach is how I am assured that I teach nothing of my own to aspiring Christians while simultaneously ensuring that I convey Jesus' pure mysteries and truths.

Jesus and Christianity cannot come to us twice or again, in new clothes or in any modified versions.

Jesus had indeed returned a second time, 2000 years ago in His Spirit only format, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of Love. And in this second coming he is not a teacher. He does not speak of himself. He simply intercedes for Christians/Saints with the Holy Spirit and He simply separates every one, when they physically die, into two groups as follows:

John 16:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus rose to spirit heaven, to the throne of his glory, 2000 odd yeas ago. He rose to spirit heaven, clad only in his Spirit body. And he is on the right side of the Holy Spirit ready willing and able to make intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit, while they physically live on earth.

However when anyone from Abraham's generations die on earth, Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body, meets everyone and delivers judgment and dispatch to either heaven or hell, for each of them, according to how and to what each of them soweth on earth, while physically here:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ), because he maketh intercession for the saints, according to the will of God.

Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body, meets everyone after death and judges each one individually and dispatch each of them to either heaven or hell according to what each person soweth during his/her life on earth:

Huge very materially rich churches are deceiving at least a billion strong aspiring Christians into falsely believing that simply repeating slogans will deliver them to heaven, under Jesus' watch.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

One must do 'the will of my Father who is in heaven' in order to enter heaven. One must also soweth to Spirit, while one live on earth, in order to reap eternal life (a prerequisite for entering heaven). All of this is works, that one must do. Salvation and deliverance to heaven is not simply about repeating slogans. Those huge materially rich churches which pedal salvation and deliverance to heaven for tithes and offerings are simply steeling your money and living very high off the hog.

The will of 'my father' is the live real time Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit. The only way to do the live real time will of God is to be led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit is a perfect amalgam of two thing as follows:
1. urging which one cannot utter. These are the deeply seated, ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations which are the essential fabric of one's own heart/spirit and
2. the live, real time will of God which is literally, the Holy Spirit.

When one is led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit one does two thing in perfect harmony:
1. one serves one's own spirit and
2. one does the real time, will of God.

The above is how one does the will of God and enters heaven. The above is also how one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve 'in the newness of one's own spirit'.

The above is the essence and literal words in the following:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ), because he maketh intercession for the saints, according to the will of God.

And

Last edited:

Gurucam

Please exchange your current short life, for eternity in God's kingdom of heaven

Please exchange your current short life, for eternity in God's kingdom of heaven

Post # 28 above, is long.

However if you truly want to exchange the remainder of the 70 to 100 odd years of your current life on earth for an eternity in God's kingdom of heaven, it is best that you do the following:

It is best that you pains-taking-ly read these posts over and over again, until you totally get their messages which are the literal substance of the Holy KJV N.T.

You are privileged to have an opportunity to access the fullness of time, Enlightenment in Christ, Gospel . . . in these last days, before all such opportunities are lost or become too very expensive.

Millionaires who can afford almost any material thing, inevitably loose their physical bodies long before their material wealth. They make no informed investments in their after life.

Soon, when all truth is openly and clearly out, they will be in long lines or running here and there frantically and anxiously trying to buy their way into heaven.

Matthew 6:19-21King James Version (KJV)

The above over used 'slogans' may seem warn-out. The question is, are they?

'Salvation' is not anchored on the physicality of a 'Noah's Arc' scenario. It is currently anchored on a far more 'modern' system. This is teleportation through black hole portals to hell inside the earth for those who did not 'lay-up' their treasures in heaven.

These guys seems very 'entangled' with 'the delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan' scenario. Seems that these guys might be able to carry their earthly attachments/treasures with them, into what would clearly be, a much more earthly destination . . . where the sun does not give its light and the stars do not shine. But boy will it be very earthly, indeed.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fact is, the creation exists in layers of dimensions. Dispatch is by teleportation..

Fact is, the creation exists in layers of dimensions. Dispatch is by teleportation..

Fact is, the creation exists in layers of dimensions. This is the essential make up of all things in the creation.

Dispatch is by teleportation through while light and black hole, portals, according to one's entanglement. This occurs naturally and spontaneously in the spirit realm, after one dies. Soon this is destine to occur even when one is physically alive on earth:

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

The guys at CERN are working to bring the above to fruition. For now this is naturally and spontaneously on-going in the spirit/quantum realm, after one dies, physically.

One, according to his soweth-ing while he lives on earth, can, after physical death, be delivered into the inner hellish dimensions within the depths of earth or one can rise beyond the surface of earth and be delivered into to more heavenly dimensions.

Everyone has this choice.

Matthew 6:19-21King James Version (KJV)

And where your heart is, that will be your destination, when you die, physically. If your heart is 'waxed gross'/covered over, then, when you die physically, you will have no awareness. You will simply be dragged into the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan, by your dead physical body. You will not rise, in three days, like a spiritually aware/spiritually devoted/Christian, to be like an angel in heaven.

It is not hard to figure out where people in Churches and others, with big material holdings and total preoccupation with the physical, are destine.

In the spirit realm, after one's physical death, two types of portal are opened, very naturally and spontaneously under full control/grace of God. Fact is, one must have a related gift of the Spirit to properly manage these portals. Our quantum physicists at CERN, are very ill advised to do those experiments without possessing the required Gift of the Spirit. The first to be sucked in will be them.

In the spirit realm, after one's physical death, two types of portal are opened, very naturally and spontaneously under full control/grace of God, as follows:

1. Bright light portals are open to teleport those have sown to spirit and Spirit and are entangled with their treasures in heaven. They are teleported to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

The above is like 'beam me up Scotty'. Only in this case Scotty is God

2. On the other hand, black hole portals are opened to teleport those who have sown to flesh and are entangled with their treasures on earth. They are teleported to the very less spiritual and more dense carnal depths of earth, in hell, with Satan.

The above is like 'beam me down Scotty'. Only in this case Scotty is God.

The above is the reality in the spirit/quantum realm, when one no longer has a physical body (i.e. when one dies physically).

Now that quantum mechanic has confirm teleportation, black holes portals and entanglement, more convincingly as it relates only to the underlying spirit/quantum matrix of our physical bodies . . . . it is time for wise people to grasp and understand the concepts of delivery to heaven and hell from the spirit/quantum level, after one dies physically.

There can be and is no forgiveness of sin. Not by Peter & Co. or by any one else, using any other means. The following is the only natural/God's law:

Dispatched according to entanglement, by teleportation, through light and dark portals is according to:

:idea: 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
:idea: 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Fact is, Peter was not appointed vicar of Christ. Peter is the anchor of Jesus' Satanic church where 'the dead. (the spiritually dead) are sent so that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Paul is the only one who exemplified actual Christianity. Only he communed with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord from and in, heaven. Paul was appointed his commission by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Christianity is anchored on only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven. Christianity is not at all anchored on the physical, 'seen' and temporal, earthly, flesh and blood, son of man Jesus who is not the lord from and in heaven.

Only Paul communed with and knew the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven. If one is seeking a vicar of Christ, only Paul could qualify.

Peter knew and was appointed by, only the physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven:

The son of man Jesus can be blasphemed and one shall be forgiven. He does not have the status of God, the Holy Ghost. Peter and the church of Peter is in this status, as well:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Lord from and in, heaven and He is due all things that is due to God, the Holy Ghost. Paul and the 'not seen' church of Paul, is in this status, as well.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The above says: There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body.

The above says: Jesus was raised in a spiritual body, not in a natural body.

The above says: the Lord is not the 'natural man' Jesus who is of earth and who was earthly. The Lord is the second man, the spiritual man who is from heaven and who rose the heaven, clad only in His Spiritual body.

The above are direct responses to direct questions.

The above says that what Peter and those others witness was Jesus being taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. The above is exactly what was stated in the Holy KJV N.T.

Acts: 1 KJV N.T.
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

The above was not Jesus rising to heaven. The above account is of Jesus being taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. Even huge physical Jet liners are taken up; and a cloud received them out of our sight. This was simply a demonstrative miracle (for the benefit of the spiritually dead) by the physical Jesus, similar to his walking on water.

The actual response to 'How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?' is,' He was raised in a spiritual body'.

The revelation above also says that the Lord is not the 'natural man' Jesus who walked on earth and is of earth and who was earthly.

The revelation above also says that the Lord is the second man, the spiritual man who is from heaven and who rose the heaven, clad only in His Spiritual body.

The first Jesus was the physical, 'seen', earthly, 'flesh and blood' temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from and in heaven.

The second Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord in and from heaven.

The above information is directly linked to the two different commissions/churches of Peter and Paul.

We have the following information about Peter:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

There are lots of literal information in the above revelations that are literally from the HJly KJV N.T.. We will get into the total revelations in another post. However, for now, what is relevant to this post are two things, as follows:

1. That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church
2. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan.

And of equal importance is the fact that Peter was given his church/commission by the physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood' son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from heaven.

The above confirms that Jesus was born in a physical/natural body (as a man, the son of man) and when he died, he rose to (spirit) heaven in spirit body and then became the Lord from and in, heaven.

Additionally we are told by the Holy KJV N.T. that the physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood' son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from heaven is not that consequential.

We are told that One can blaspheme him (the son of mam Jesus) and one shall be forgiven. Also the physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood' son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from heaven is in no way equal to God who is the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit:

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The above are all important because these revelation from the Holy scriptures says,
1. Peter knew only the physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood' son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from heaven and
2. this son of man Jesus was not that consequential and not at all equal to God, the Holy Ghost and
3. Peter got his church and commission from, this physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood' son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from heaven and
4. That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church AND
5. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan.

The above revelations are important because it tell us that Peter was not appointed to anchor Jesus' Christian church and Peter is not the vicar of Christ. Jesus' Christian church is exemplified by Paul. Paul is the only one fit to be the vicar of Christ. The following are the supporting facts from the Holy KJV N.T.:

Peter, who was identified as Satan (a carnal person), was appointed by the physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood' son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from heaven.

Peter was appointed by the physical Jesus to anchor Jesus' Satanic church where people are to be sent so that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, i.e. according to:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The is critically important because Paul actually communed with and knew the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven. The Holy KJV N.T. says that Paul had live real time communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven, on the road to Damascus.

And indeed Christianity is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Christianity is not anchored on the the physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood' son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from heaven.

The following are relevant to the above. However we will get into their connection in finer details, in another follow-up post:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

To deliver one unto Satan, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

To deliver one unto Satan, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

Further details to the above posts:

Three things are mentioned above:
1. To deliver such an one unto Satan
2. for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved
3. in the day of the Lord Jesus

:idea: 'To deliver such an one unto Satan' is to deliver one to the church of Peter/Satan. This is not delivery to Satan, inside the earth, in hell.

:idea: 'for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved' is as follows:

People's spirit are saved when, while they live on earth, they become 'converted'. To become 'converted' is to become aware of or awaken to, one's own spirit/heart. It is only when one's spirit is saved can one be healed by Jesus and be prepared for the next step which relates to the day of the Lord Jesus.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

The above give the information related to, 'that the spirit may be saved'. This means 'to be converted', i.e. to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross'/covered over. This is to cease being 'the dead' . . . 'who bury their dead'.

'that the spirit may be saved' refers to the hearts/spirits of people who are alive in their physical bodies on earth but are 'dead' to their own heart/spirit. They are called 'the dead':

44 . . . There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

One's natural body is one's physical body. One's spiritual body is one's heart or spirit. Every one has a physical body and a spirit body. One must be awakened to/aware of one's spirit body in order to follow (to heaven) the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, heaven. 'The dead' who remains 'the dead' must be left to bury each other, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. This is the message in:

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)

'that the spirit may be saved' refers to people whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross/covered over. The above revelation (Matthew: 13 verses 10 to 15 above) says that, such people are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are described as not 'converted' and they cannot be and are not, healed by Jesus.

They cannot know Jesus and Jesus will not know them before they die because knowing Jesus and being known to Jesus is strictly a spirit to Spirit affair.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

And their unaware state of not knowing Jesus and not being known to Jesus, will continue when they die because they will simply be spiritually dead and totally unaware when they loose their physical bodies.

Indeed when they die, Jesus will come to meet them, clad only in His Spirit body. However they will have no awareness of anything.

They will not rise out of their dead physical bodies. Therefore, they will not rise to be like angels in spirit heaven into the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for those who follow him.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

People who become converted and onto Christ in their life times differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except that He is the Lord of all. Therefore when Christians die, they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven. They are not buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan, like 'the dead who bury each other:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

These sad people who remain 'the dead' and therefore cannot and do not, come onto Christ, are totally doomed. When they die, they will simply remain (totally dead to their own heart/spirit). They will remain within their dead physical bodies and go into the earth, in hell, with Satan, together with their dead physical bodies.

Also having been spiritually dead, all their lives, thay cannot and did not, soweth to spirit and Spirit. They soweth only to flesh.

This will not earn them entry to hell and not to God's kingdom of heaven:

In this spiritually dead state, 'the dead' (who are 'Satans' in their own rights) are simply not ready for the day of the Lord Jesus, which is their judgment day. Because of their sad state the physical Jesus showed compassion. He provided Satan/Peter and a Satanic church under Peter/Satan for the redemption of 'the dead' who savor the thing of man (flesh thing) and not the things of God (spirit things).

Peter/Satan and that church was appointed to transform 'the dead' from savoring the thing of man (flesh thing) and instead savor the things of God (spirit things)

'The jury' is still out on whether or not Peter/Satan and his church attempted or met their Jesus given appointment.

At any event, the spiritually dead are sent to the church of Peter/Satan, so that their spirits may be saved, in preparation for their day with the Lord Jesus. This require that the dead be 'converted'. This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross/covered over. This is to become aware of or awaken to, one's own heart/spirit. This is the totality of the mission was given by Jesus to Satan/Peter and his church.

After the dead becomes converted they will naturally and spontaneously drop Satan/Peter and his church. They will now totally embrace Paul's commission. They will be newly spiritually aware people who can be members of the body of Christ. The people in Satan/Peter's church cannot be and are not the body of Christ:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

In the above, newly spiritually awaken people) can serve in the newness of spirit and they are instructed to do so. This is the anchor of the new Christian covenant. This transcends Satan/Peter and their Catholic church which is comprised of only 'the spiritually dead' .

The spiritually aware and becoming spiritually aware herald the new spirit and Spirit based covenant. This is the key which open the door to the new liberated spirit and Spirit based Christian covenant.

That is, spiritually awaken/spiritually aware people, can search each of their own hearts/spirits and discern the Spirit of Jesus, within. Then, when they are led into all their works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, they can and must soweth to Spirit. Then they can reap eternal life and when they die and have their judgment day with Jesus Christ they will be delivered to heaven and not hell. This is how they are healed by Jesus.

Also when spiritually awaken/spiritually aware people, search each of their own hearts/spirits and discerns precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind fir each of them to know, pray for, say and do. And they are led by this, they become, children of God/Christians/Saints. They soweth to spirit and Spirit. They are glorified by God and they enter and live in God's kingdom of heaven, every where.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

One who is led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ serves one's own spirit and is led by the Holy Spirit in perfect harmony. They are the children of God/Christians/Saints:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The above is about 'saving one's spirit' and why that is necessary and very desirable.

:idea: the next item is "the day of the Lord Jesus"

The day of the Lord Jesus is happening all the time, in the spirit realm, after each person dies physically. This is when, after their physical death, each person must face their judgment.

After physical death (lost of one's physical body) each person (of Abraham's generations) is met in the spirit realm, by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, heaven, for judgment, as follows:

:idea:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
:idea:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above is the event of the day of the Lord Jesus. This occurs all the time in the after life of people. It occurs in the spirit realm. This is when Jesus, siting on his throne of glory, clad only in His Spirit body, meets and judges all tribes of Abraham, in the above manner, immediately after their physical death.

Jesus has been on his thrown of glory for 2000 odd years, meeting and judging these tribes after each of them dies, physically. He does this in the spirit realm. And Jesus judges and dispatches each one (immediately after each of them dies physically) according to how and to what they soweth, while the physically lived on earth:

The importance of the church and commission of Peter/Satan is simply the essence of the following:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan(/Peter) for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The Jesus given mission of Peter's church/commission is simply to receive spiritually dead people (the dead) and help them to be 'converted', i.e. to help them to be awakened to their own hearts/spirits. This is all that the church and commission of Peter is given to do.

The rest is the fabric of Paul's commission.

If Peter & co fails their mission their charges will remain, 'the dead' and continue to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. And when they die physically, they will be totally unaware of their heart/spirit. This means that they will have no awareness in the spirit realm. Jesus will not know them and they will not know Jesus. And they will simply be dragged, totally unaware, with their dead physical bodies, into the depths of earth, in hell with Satan.

However if Peter & co 'save the spirits of the dead who come to them' (have them become awakened to or aware of, their own hearts/spirits), these can commune with and be led by both their own spirits and the Spirit of Jesus. Then they serve their own spirit and soweth to Spirit, while they live. And they reap eternal life. And when they die and are judged they are dispatched to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm.

The saving of the spirits of 'the dead' who are sent to Peter/Satan's church is not the total passage. However this is 'the keys of the kingdom of heaven'

If Peter & co saves the spirits of the dead who come to them, this is how whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven, according to:

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Peter's church and commission is far from Christianity. Peter & co. cannot forgive sins. They cannot guarantee entry into heaven. They were simply given only the keys to the very first door in the passage to heaven. This key opens the door to spiritual awareness for the dead, who are otherwise given to soweth to flesh and eventually bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

Frankly Peter & Co seem to have thrown away those keys. They lead their charges to accept their plight of burying each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, when they die. Not many, if any, are actually 'converted' in that church. The leaders in that church seem committed to other agendas.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Please awaken, dear billion strong traditional Christians:

Please awaken, dear billion strong traditional Christians:

The above says that there were two Jesus. And only one is the Lord from heaven.

In fact the above says that Jesus was born a man and when he died, he rose to heaven, clad only in his spirit body to become the Lord in and from heaven.

The Holy scriptures also say the following:

Together the above say that Jesus was born an inconsequential man on earth. However when he died, he rose to spirit heaven clad only in his spirit body. And then he became the Lord in and from heaven.

We are also told:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

According to Holy scriptures, there are two Jesus as follows:
1. the first is the physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven.
2. the second is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from heaven.

The above are very important because a billion strong traditional Christians erroneously believe that their lord is the physical, 'seen' temporal, earthly, flesh and blood, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven . . . but simply a man.

. . . of course there are those irrational and overly emotional traditional Christians who will deny and seek to alter and corrupt the above very clear revelations from the Holy scriptures, so that they can continue to hold and promote their corrupt, own make-up ideas as Christianity.

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians have been and continue to be, misled by false prophets. Fact is false prophets are very many:

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And the misled are the very great majority of those called to Christianity:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Clearly these false prophets are the millions of (foolish and/or deceptive) priests etc. at the very core of the billion strong traditional Christianity. And the misled are the very great majority of the billion strong traditional Christians.

They are holding the physical Jesus to be their Lord, they cannot be Christians.They must be the misled masses who do not make it to be real Christians.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above reiterates that the Lord is that Spirit of Jesus and not the physical Jesus.

Of course the billion strong traditional Christians have also been misled into parroting slogans, under the false beliefs that that will save and deliver them.

The sad truth behind it all, is that the billion strong traditional Christians are simply looking for short cuts. Clearly they delight in the idea that all thy have to do to be saved and delivered is to parrot a one line slogan. They belive that this is all they have to do, the rest of the spirit and Spirit based Holy scriptures counts for nothing.

And their false priests are simply delighted with their foolish need. Their false priests simply fill their needs, by offering them foolishness which they must parrot. This takes the form of a short one line out of context slogan that is given as the desired 'short-cut'. And with equal delight, these false priests etc. take the money of their foolish charges.

Those false priests etc. are 'the dead who are burying their charges, who are their own kind'.

This is joke, if only it was not so deadly.

Seems that most everyone is simply letting the dead (i.e. the billion strong traditional Christians) bury their dead counterparts. Indeed it seems impossible to bring truth to the billion strong traditional Christians, who are clearly on a mad path down a very wrong road. And they do not seem to be bothered.

When one is on the mad tea party ride that is traditional Christianity, one does not want it to stop.

Disneyland turns 61 this year—and so does it's Mad Tea Party attraction/ride.

Clearly mad tea party rides are a great delight. Few will ever want them stopped.

However, aren't those better left to Disneyland?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christians, Jesus Christ is your brother or son.

Christians, Jesus Christ is your brother or son.

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Matthew 7:21-23King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Literally from the above:
1. God is a Spirit. God is the Holy Spirit.
2. Since 2000 odd years ago, we (Christians) were instructed, to worship (recognize) God only in Spirit and in truth.
3. Therefore, for us, Christians, to worship God is to serve the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the will/Spirit of God.
4. However we are also instructed to worship (recognize) God in truth.

The question is who or what is this 'truth'? . . . to continue:

5. Jesus is the truth, the way and the life, no one comes onto God but by Jesus.
6. Therefore worshiping (recognizing) God requires us to go through and serve Jesus.

Therefore, we must worship/recognize/know God as the Holy Spirit and we must go through Jesus to come onto God who is the Holy Spirit.

We are told also, that spirit things including the Holy Spirit which is a thing of God, must be known spiritually, through our spirit body. Therefore this IS not about the physical Jesus and knowing the physical Jesus.

In order to know things from the Holy Spirit by going through our spirit and also going through Jesus, the following must exist: Jesus must now be available to us in a Spirit that is separate from the Holy Spirit. And he does exist as a Spirit that is not the Holy Spirit. These are the basic tenants of the new, Christian covenant that is anchored on 'our individual spirit, the 'Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit'. This is the essence of Christianity. . . . now to continue.

Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus rose to spirit heaven, clad only in his spirit body. Since then he is on the right side of god, who is the Holy Spirit. And in that form, as the Spirit of Jesus, Jesus is ready, willing and able to make intercession for Saints/Christians according to the Will/Spirit of God:

7. Jesus was raised to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body and then he became the Lord in and from, heaven.
8. Clad only in this Spirit body Jesus is currently on the right side of God Who is the Holy Spirit.
9. God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Jesus, since his rise rise to spirit heaven, is now another Spirit.
10. In that spirit form, Jesus is always ready, willing and able to make intercession for Christians/Saints with the Holy Spirit.
10. since Jesus is the truth and no one comes onto God but through Jesus. Jesus is now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Spirit of Jesus. This is Jesus, clad only in his spirit body.
11. Also, being 'on the right side of the Holy Spirit', Jesus is another Spirit (in heaven). Jesus is not the Holy Spirit (for Jesus has to make intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit.
12. And so, One must go through the Spirit of Jesus in order to come onto the God, who is the Holy Spirit.

The following describes the Spirit of Jesus:

13. the Spirit of the Lord.
14. the Spirit of Truth
15. the Spirit of Intercession
16. the Spirit of Christ
17. the Spirit of Truth
18. the Spirit of salvation
19. the Spirit of deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven.

. . . to continue:

20. To worship/recognize/obey God we must worship/recognize/obey the Holy Spirit by being led by the the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Spirit of Jesus.

The above are the literal messages in the above revelations from the Holy scriptures. The following are also literal revelations from the Holy scriptures, as quoted above:

21. Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ except that Jesus is Lord of all.
22. Christians are brothers and sister to Jesus Christ and at least equal to Jesus Christ.
23. Christians can do even better things than Jesus Christ.
24. not every one who says Lord, Lord will enter God's kingdom of heaven. Only those who do the will of God, Who is in heaven

There is more:

25. The path to doing the will of God, Who is the Holy Spirit, is anchored on discerning precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of the Lord in heaven, has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do through your own heart/spirit. And then being led into all your works by this information and guidance, even if you have to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is supported by:

26 Likewise the Spirit(of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of the Lord in heaven) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of the Lord in heaven) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spiritof Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of the Lord in heaven), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Fact is 'the Spirit', in the verses above, cannot be the Holy Spirit because no one comes onto God who is the Holy Spirit, without going through Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of the Lord in heaven.

And indeed those who are led by the Spirit of the Lord has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress, the ten commandments:

Liberty to transgress the ten commandments:

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)

Instructions to transgress the ten commandments:

Justification to transgress the ten commandments:

Freedom to transgress the ten commandments:

Those who are led by the Spirit are not under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.

What things so ever the ten commandments says. it applies only to those who under the ten commandments.

Christians are not under the ten commandments:

Any one who says that he is a 'law Christian' (like in a ten commandments Christian), is a fraud Christian or fake Christian.

If such a person seeks to teach aspiring Christians and Christians, He or she is a false prophet and an unawares, false spying brethren, among us.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments)

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Beware of ten commandments/O.T. people who come to take you off grace and truth and return you to bondage under the ten commandments. They may or may not operate covertly. They could be your spouse or your priest. At all events, they are wolves in sheep clothing:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The ten commandments have nothing to do with truth and grace:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

If one is under (esteems, use, invoke and promote) the ten commandments in the least manner one is not under grace and Christ can benefit one nothing:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

'The yolk of bondage' is the ten commandments. That 'yolk of bondage' removes one from grace of God and from benefiting from Christ.

People who seek to remove you from grace and Christ and return you to bondage under the ten commandments are described as follow:

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

Christians, beware: There can be and generally are, false Christians and unawares, false spying brethren, within your own family. They can be your spouse or children. They will do the Antichrist thing of seeking to have you oppress and deny you own spirit and seek to have you not obey your own spirit.

The most common false Christians are women, especially 'supposed sweet and nice' bible toting, 'church going' old ladies who come among authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians seeking to promote, sell and enforce the ten commandments, as Christian tenants. They are simply 'the dead' and lost. At best they are simply being used (to their own serious detriment) by false prophets, in false Christian churches.

They will do the above by seeking to keep you in or return you to, bondage under the ten commandments. They are addicted to laws. They are afraid of freedom. Their aim is to deny you your God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve your own spirit, unconditionally.

The following are God's instructions to newly 'converted' persons, to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve in the newness of their own spirit/love:

There are lots and lots of people (may be all of the billion strong traditional Christians) who will deny Christians their God given right to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve/please their own spirits. This is totally Antichrist behavior. This persecution of Christians.

And indeed there is help, for Christians. The God given right of Christians to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve/please their own spirits is the essential fabric of Christianity. And Jesus is here to protect and promote that right.

Jesus is here to put the sword to such Antichrist people and antichrist unions. Jesus is here to separate those who want be led unconditionally by their spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit, from those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

This applies especially to spouses who seek to keep their mate in spiritless/loveless unions with them, any which way. They commonly esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

Jesus is here to free Christians (i.e. New, spirit and Spirit people) from such unions with O.T./ten commandments people:

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Dear Christian, if your spouse or children, do not believe in the Christian ideal that is anchored on God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally, then, let him/her leave. Be separated. This is the Christian thing to do.

. . . let him/her be on his/her way. Such a one has no place among Christians. He/she will be comfortable other O.T. people in Israel etc. Indeed Israel is the promised land for such people.

Dear Christians,

Do not let your ten commandments O.T. spouse or any other ten commandments O.T. person, take you off truth, grace, Christ and serving your own spirit. The instruction for Christians, in the Holy scriptures is, they must depart and indeed, let them depart.

According to the Holy scriptures, O.T./ten commandments people are the dead.

'being dead within' is to be spiritually dead. That is to be 'the dead' in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'. The above say, while one is 'dead within' one is held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. However when one becomes spiritually aware ('converted', no longer 'dead with') one is free from the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. That is, one must covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit (love).

Deceitful, spiritually dead and O.T./ten commandments, people routinely and self-righteously deny spiritually aware people the above God given right.

. . . indeed, therefore, please, as Jesus instructed, 'let the dead bury each other' under the ten commandments which are the laws of sin, spiritual dead, guaranteed falling short of the glory of God and ultimate delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

While the ten commandments may seem useful on earth (for keeping the peace on earth) whiles one is physically alive here, this is a farce. This is an evil trade-off. The use of the ten commandments results in one exchanging one's current 70 to 100 year, physical life on earth for an eternity in hell, inside the earth, with Satan..

Fact is the ten commandments are spiritually deadly. Everyone who esteem the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, sin and fall short of the glory of God and end in hell, inside the earth, with Satan, when they die. This is the serious curse and serious flaw of the ten commandments.

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

. . . leave those O.T./ten commandments people alone. Indeed send them on their way . . . and you follow Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Sin came only with the ten commandments:

Sin came only with the ten commandments:

Sin came with the ten commandments:

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

The above says that there was a time when people were spiritually aware. This was before Moses gave the ten commandments.

The above says, since the ten commandments were given by Moses to the Jews, sin came, i.e. sin was revived and it killed spiritual awareness.

This say that the ten commandments and sin are not eternal. They are introduced and 'done away' with according to the assessment of people like Moses.

Indeed the following confirms that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. He fooled-up the Jews by omitting to tell them that the ten commandments are for temporal use, and must be done away (when and if they cease being Jews and became Christians).

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

And up to this day some Jews are still kept fooled-up by Moses. Some Jews still do not know that Moses gave the ten commandments and the idea of sin, for temporal use:

15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

The following other revelations from the Holy scriptures confirm that the ten commandments and sin were for temporal use and are done away with for Christians:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Therefore the ten commandments and the idea of sin, were never any laws of God. They were simply given by Moses for managing the unruly Jews. And the ten commandments and the idea of sin, were never intended for permanent use.

Also, in addition to the above, the ten commandments and sin, did not apply to everyone. The ten commandments and sin applied and applies only to those who esteem, used, invoke and promote them.

And once one was or is, under the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, one got sin.

Fact is, once one esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the least way, one will inevitably accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell, inside the earth, with Satan and not get to God's kingdom of heaven.

The only way to stop this inevitable path to hell, inside the earth, with Satan is to totally do away with the ten commandments. This is what Jesus did for Christians. Jesus introduced righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and the idea of sin. Those who are led by the Spirit of Jesus has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments.

There are no 'ten commandment' Christians. People who perceive them selves to be 'ten commandment' Christians are simply deluding themselves. They are certainly not under grace of God and they are not Christians.

At all events, such people must uphold all the ten commandments perfectly in order to have the glory of God . . . and that is totally impossible to achieve.

Every one who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, accrue sin and fall short of the glory of God. The slightest esteeming, use, invoking and promotion of the ten commandments is a total dead end.

Gurucam

People are careless about their salvation and deliverance because . . .

People are careless about their salvation and deliverance because . . .

People are careless about their salvation and deliverance because they do not actually believe that when they die, the following occurs immediately thereafter:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.

People are deliberately desensitized to the above by false prophets who want to sell them salvation and deliverance through false promises.

Most people are looking for 'sweet and nice' and short cuts. And false prophets simply capitalize on that ready market, by selling deceptions as truth.

Then when these sad misled people die and actually face their judgment and dispatching event, none of the misled can ever return to tell the truth.

The above (Matthew: 24 verses: 31 to 34 and 41) is not an event that is to come. The above is on going since Jesus rose to heaven, clad only in his spirit body, 2000 odd years ago, to be on his throne of glory, on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

Since then Jesus, clad only in his Spirit body has come to everyone after his/her physical death to judge and dispatch each of them to either heaven or hell.

Judgment and dispatch is based solely on what one 'soweth to', whiles one lived physically, on earth:

To soweth to Spirit is how one does the will of God.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth

To soweth to Spirit is how one does the will of God and so worship God. It can be no other way.

Matthew 7:21-23King James Version (KJV)
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

. . . repeating slogans counts for nothing.

How much money have you spent to be fooled into believing that parroting a slogan can have you saved and delivered to heaven?

Joel Osteen pedals that 'slogan repeating for salvation and deliverance' idea as his mantra, but only at the end of his show. One wonders why he bothers to preach, for hours, on any thing else.

Joel Osteen's idea for salvation and deliverance is simply to parrot a particular slogan, He conveys that message, only at the end of his show. And it takes just a few minutes.

However Joel Osteen fills hours with other stuff. Why? Clearly he does not actually believe that salvation and deliverance is earned simply by parroting a slogan. However that does not stop him from promoting same.

Clearly Joel Osteen makes up a hour long, weekly show so that he can appease his patrons and justify the tithes and offerings that they mostly willingly give.

Joel Osteen is not alone. Most every pastor etc. in traditional Christianity are adding their own corrupt and uninformed spin to authentic Christianity. It is all for gaining market edges and market shares.

This is anchored on selling you things that are not necessarily good for you or are not necessarily truth, however the justification is, 'everyone has to make a living and/or a killing.' . . . on this earth.

One's 70 to 100 years on earth are given simply to determine one eternal after life in either heaven or hell. This is determined on whether one soweth to Spirit or to flesh, whiles one live on earth:

However most everyone seems to believe that they must do 'any-which-thing' to have a great material/flesh/carnal/'things of man'/Satanic life here.

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

At all events, having a great material life, that is earned by any other way than soweth-ing to Spirit, is a serious curse and an eventual dead end to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Indeed it is not that a great material life is forbidden. It is simply that it must not be earned by soweth-ing to flesh. It must be earned by soweth-ing to Spirit.

. . . this introduces the need for another post on how one earns and lives a great/holistic material life by soweth-ing to Spirit, as opposed to a material life that is earned by soweth-ing to flesh.

Last edited:

Gurucam

For Christians, there is only one law:

The question is how does one earns and lives a great/holistic material life by soweth-ing to Spirit, as opposed to a material life that is earned by soweth-ing to flesh.

To esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments even in the slightest manner is to soweth to flesh and not at all to Spirit:

The law under discussion in the above is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

The above mention 'when we were in the flesh', 'being dead wherein' and 'serve in newness of spirit'.

The following other phrases, in the Holy scriptures, are used to describe 'to be in the flesh' and 'dead within':
1. 'the dead'
2. 'spiritually dead'
3. 'to have a heart that is waxed-gross or covered over.
4. 'to have a vail upon/over one's heart'.
5. 'to be unaware of one's one heart/spirit
6. 'to be a child of the flesh, like Ishmael
7. 'to be not (yet) converted
8. 'to have a spirit that must be saved'
9. 'to be not yet born of or awakened to, one's own spirit'
10. 'to be a child of the flesh'.

The above all describes the sad state of the Jews when Moses gave them the ten commandments.

'serving in the newness of spirit' is directly linked to have just cease being any and all of the above 10 things (which are actually all describing the same sad state)

'serving in the newness of spirit' is linked to being newly spiritually aware, i.e. being newly aware of one's own spirit or to have just cease, having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross/covered over. This is to have just been 'converted' or to have just had the vail over one's heart/spirit lifted. (Transgressing the ten commandants so as to serve in the newness of spirit is to be a Christian):

15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

The verse says, 'when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death'. This is the same as: "when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the 'thou shall not covert' commandment, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death."

in the above context, 'fruits onto death' are children of 'the flesh', like Ishmael.

The verse says,'But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter'. This is same as: "But now we are delivered from the 'thou shall not covet' commandment', that being dead wherein we were held that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter" . . . theis is how we stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bring forth only fruits onto God.

In the above context, 'Fruits onto God' are children of God, like Isaac.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Isaac and his generations) are counted for the seed.

The above confirms that when one is in the flesh one esteems, uses, invokes and promote the thou shall not covet commandment and bring forth only 'fruits onto dead'/'children of the flesh'.

However when one can serve in the newness of spirit one is 'dead to and delivered from the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. The one can transgress the ten commandments so that one can serve in the newness of spirit and stop bringing 'fruits onto dead'/'children of the flesh' and start bringing forth only 'fruits onto God'/'children of God'.

One can ignore the above, however it will be to one's own serious peril.

Therefore if one continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the thou shall not covet commandments one is soweth-ing to flesh and not soweth-ing to spirit.

The Holy scriptures also confirm the following:

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

The above revelations confirm that the ten commandments are for temporal use until one can serve in the newness of one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

The following confirm that the ten commandments were given for temporal use until one come onto Christ and faith and cease being a Jew (who esteems, uses, invoke and promote the ten commandments) and become a Christian, by dropping and transgressing the ten commandments:

Together and in unison, the above revelations from the Holy scriptures says that the ten commandments were given for temporal use by people in the flesh, until they become 'converted' (aware of/awakened to their own individual heart/spirit and can serve in the newness of spirit, in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

One who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are soweth-ing to flesh and reaping corruption. They bring forth only fruits on to death (these include children of the flesh, like Ishmael):

For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

However when one can and do abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit one bring forth only fruits onto God (these include children of God, like Issac):

The above occurs when:

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Clearly the Jews are still under and required to uphold, the ten commandments and that is all O.K..

However do not let anyone (be it a Jew or any other person) tell you that Christians are under or required to uphold, the ten commencements.

Fact is the ten commandments are a curse. Under the ten commandments one bring forth only 'fruits onto dearth/'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael) and no 'fruits onto God'/'children of God' (like Isaac)

The above is the Christian position as literally confirmed in the Holy scriptures.

Seems that a billion strong traditional Christians have been denied the above truth which relate to the art and science of bringing forth children. They seem to have been denied this truth, by their leaders who must be false prophets, either wittingly or unwittingly.

Traditional Christianity seems to be overrun and ruled by leaders who are 'the dead' but erroneously believe that they are Christians.

Invariably 'the dead' do bury their charges in hell, inside the earth, with Satan. They do not follow Jesus. They do not rise, in three days, after death, to be like angels in heaven, in the mansion in God's house, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those few who actually follow him.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fact is Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except for only one thing,

Fact is Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except for only one thing,

Fact is Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except for only one thing, i.e. Jesus is Lord of all.

This means that when Christians die they rise in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies, like Jesus Christ, to be like angels in spirit heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

The people in Peter's church and the billion strong traditional Christians seem very content to be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, for an indefinite or eternal stay, when they die.

Clearly the people in Peter's church and the billion strong traditional Christians are not following Jesus who rose to spirit heaven in three day after he died. Clearly they are spiritually dead people who are burying their spiritually dead counterparts inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, when they die.

Some of these unfortunate people are inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, with their totally decomposed dead physical bodies, for at least as long as 2000 odd years already:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

Gurucam

This burial inside the earth, in hell, with Satan is a trick.

This burial inside the earth, in hell, with Satan is a trick.

This burial inside the earth, in hell, with Satan to wait indefinitely for the physical return of Jesus is a farce. This was perpetrated by unawares false prophets, who were wittingly ot unwittingly recruiting souls for hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

The physical Jesus was simply a one time 'sign' for the spirit Jesus. This sign was given for the benefit of 'the dead'. 'The dead' were the Jews. They refused to look to things that were 'not seen' and eternal.

The above is related to:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

2 Corinthians 4 King James Version (KJV)

The particular 'not seen' thing that the Jews refused to look to, was and continue to be the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth which was promised and provided, by God, to Abraham and his generations.

Also the Jews did not uphold the ten commandments that were given by Moses.

Because of the above two things the Jews were describes as a wicked and adulterous generation. These were and continue to be Ishmael and the generations of Ishmael. They continued to be O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. They refused to recognize and accept the 'not seen and eternal Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth that was promised and provided for Abraham and his generations, even before the advent of the physical Jesus.

(Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation were different. They abandon the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and embraced the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth and so ceased being Jews and became Christians. They looked to things that were 'not seen' and eternal. They embraced the Spirit that was promised by God to their father, Abraham.)

This made it necessary to provide the physical Jesus for the Jews. Of course these who remained Jews (i.e. the generations of Ishmael) did not recognize the fullness of Jesus or the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth or the fullness of Christianity which was and continue to be solely spirit and Spirit based and totally without regard for and recognition of, the ten commandments.

In fact the Jews killed Jesus and persecuted those Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians:

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The physical Jesus was a one time, temporal thing. There will be no more signs. Jesus will not return in a physical body.

4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Fact is, Jesus was presented a second time, 2000 odd years ago, clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ. Way back then, Paul communed with Jesus, as he was and continue to be in his second coming.

The chosen few authentic Christians can and do commune with and be led by, this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, in real time, all the time, through each of their own hearts/spirits.

Authentic Christians are few. They are the chosen few. The sad fact is the billion strong traditional Christians are 'make-believe Christians.

The details of this is the makings of another post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jews are not of Isaac's generations. They are of Ishmael's generations.

Jews are not of Isaac's generations. They are of Ishmael's generations.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Isaac and Isaac's generations, i.e. Isaac's seed are counted for seed for children of God.

Ishmael and his generation are children of the flesh. They are not counted for children of God.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Who are this 'we' who are destine to be heirs? And who exactly are the Isaac and his generation who are children of God?

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

The above says, 'children of God' are those Jews who became Christians. They are those Jews who cease being Jews and became Christians. They are those Jews who abandon and no longer esteem, use, invoke and promote, the ten commandments. They have come on to Christ and faith. Isaac and his generations are the children of God. Therefore Isaac and his generations are are Christians and not Jews.

Isaac and the generations of Isaac are those Jews who cease being Jews and became Christians.

Ishmael and his generations are those who remained Jews. Ishmael and his generations are all people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition. These include Jews and Muslims.

The above is the authentic divide which Jesus makes after each generation of Abraham, has died and is judged.

Matthew 10:34King James Version (KJV)

All who remained under the ten commandments fall short of the glory of God and are dispatched accordingly:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.

The above is the Christian position as literally stated in the Holy scriptures.

Jews seek to distant/distinguish themselves from Ishmael and his generations. They want to project that Ishmael and his generations are only the Muslim people.

Fact is the Jews are at the very center of Ishmael and his generations. They are not at all of the Isaac and Issac's generations.

Isaac and Issac's generations are only authentic Christians. These are people who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Last edited: