The Sibbie's SPOTD 5-12-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Sibbie

Originally posted by Poly

Originally posted by beanieboy

Poly, I said that I don't worship YOUR God.
This one in particular was a response you made to one who hasn't been harsh with you.
Originally posted by beanieboy

I'm a liberal.
I have respect for you to worship Christianity.
I simply don't want it imposed on me or anyone else.
You're pathetic, beanieboy. You want to come across as one who is seeking answers and possibly considering Christ. Yet you've made it perfectly clear that you are set in your ways. This makes you a liar.

You tell others not to be harsh yet you are harsh. You tell others not to judge yet you judge. This makes you a hypocrite.

You say that one should be humble yet you make it clear that you have no need of Christ and that you feel you are good enough for God to love you. This makes you prideful.

You use the bible to make your case against Christians yet you claim not to believe it. This makes you a fool.

Oh and lest we forget you've "left the natural use of the woman, burned in your lust, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in yourself the penalty of your error which is due", according to Romans 1, so this makes you a disgusting, filthy, perverted homo.

Everything I've been wanting to tell him. :first: It's so neatly organized too!

context

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Aww you shouldn't have, Sibbie!

(btw, I forgot, what was the price we agreed on for you doing this?) :D

the Sibbie

Originally posted by Poly

Aww you shouldn't have, Sibbie!

(btw, I forgot, what was the price we agreed on for you doing this?) :D
:chuckle: :nono:

Now Poly, you know I did this out of the sincerity of my heart! :)
And I'm glad to freely give it since you are well deserving of it! :thumb:

C

cattyfan

I read this post and applauded....and in my head I was seeing the image of Poly using a fly-swatter! Splat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.