ECT The salt that lost his savour

I.S.I.T.

Why do you say it is a church system when scripture says it is a city?

Here is something alot of people do not notice in the name of "Mystery, Babylon the great" notice it says she is the Mother of harlots and abominations of the earth.

Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth."

So this "Babylon the great" is the origin (Mother) of Harlots (plural)and is also the origin of "abominations of the earth." So basically this spiritual mystery city (not brick and mortar)is the origin of harlots and abominations.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is something alot of people do not notice in the name of "Mystery, Babylon the great" notice it says she is the Mother of harlots and abominations of the earth.
Yep.
But it does not say that the 10 horns hate the daughters of the whore and will desolate the daughters of the whore.
It says they hate and desolate the Mother.

DAN P

Jesus said Matthew 5:13 “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour,(G3471) wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
/QUOTE]Hi and lets see what Matt 5:13 is MISSED by all these Acts 2 people !!

Here we have another GAP that is ONLY 2000 year GAP that they have MISSED AGINNNNNNNNN !!

The first verb speaks to the time that Matthew was written , the Present tense and Indicative Mood which is a FACT in Matt 5:13 !!

But the SALT , which speaks about Israel and HOW WILL IT BE SALTED ?

So the next Greek tense is in the Present tense of that TIME in Matt5:13 !!

The 6 verb say to be trodden under foot !!

BUT 3 Greek verb says < SHALL BE SALTED is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE again by God and that is why the Greek Passive Voice is used , God will again SALT Israel !!

That SALTING will happen during The FIRST PART , 3 i/2 tears of the Great Tribulation !!

Then Israel will be SAVED Rom 11:26 !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Why do you say it is a church system when scripture says it is a city?

:up:

Zech 5
8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

I.S.I.T.

Yep.
But it does not say that the 10 horns hate the daughters of the whore and will desolate the daughters of the whore.
I may drop a thread down on the topic in the future, as there is a lot of aspects one needs to look at and consider and all the scriptures that need to fit to in order to determine how this Mystery, Babylon the Great is not a brick and mortar city, but rather speaks of spiritual things. One other thing people need to consider is that God calls His people a city, a holy city, Jerusalem, and Zion in scripture. So often times it helps to look at the opposite reflection of the Light to see what the imagery of the darkness shows.

I.S.I.T.

When did that happen?

Do you think it refers to the creation of the world, or is there some other foundation that GOD establishes after creation?

A foundation is usually laid before the rest of the structure, so before the foundation of the world to me means before.

I.S.I.T.

Jesus said Matthew 5:13 “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour,(G3471) wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
/QUOTE]Hi and lets see what Matt 5:13 is MISSED by all these Acts 2 people !!

Here we have another GAP that is ONLY 2000 year GAP that they have MISSED AGINNNNNNNNN !!

The first verb speaks to the time that Matthew was written , the Present tense and Indicative Mood which is a FACT in Matt 5:13 !!

But the SALT , which speaks about Israel and HOW WILL IT BE SALTED ?

So the next Greek tense is in the Present tense of that TIME in Matt5:13 !!

The 6 verb say to be trodden under foot !!

BUT 3 Greek verb says < SHALL BE SALTED is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE again by God and that is why the Greek Passive Voice is used , God will again SALT Israel !!

That SALTING will happen during The FIRST PART , 3 i/2 tears of the Great Tribulation !!

Then Israel will be SAVED Rom 11:26 !!

dan p

I forgot, you don't believe the words of Jesus apply to you. :)

I.S.I.T.

No, it says they shall hate the whore. Again, notice the name is on her forehead. It does not mean she is the Mother, but has the Mothers mentality, or spirit.(whores forehead)

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth."

This same sign is shown in God's true Church with a name written in their forehead, the Holy City and New Jerusalem in Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You need to figure out how the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world, and also what the Spirit was saying in the law of Moses by foreshadowing the sacrifice of the true Passover Lamb. Alot of goodies in there if one has been given the eyes to see the many "mysteries" of God. :)

Hebrews 10:1
For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

I see a wee bit of "sarcasm" in this post. I wonder why that is? Oh, now I remember.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I may drop a thread down on the topic in the future,
Are you going to just spiritualize and make up whatever you want to, like you have been on this thread?

as there is a lot of aspects one needs to look at and consider and all the scriptures that need to fit to in order to determine how this Mystery, Babylon the Great is not a brick and mortar city, but rather speaks of spiritual things.
Just because things have a spiritual aspect to them does not automatically make it void of physicality.

One other thing people need to consider is that God calls His people a city, a holy city, Jerusalem, and Zion in scripture. So often times it helps to look at the opposite reflection of the Light to see what the imagery of the darkness shows.
Because it is speaking of a people that were associated with the real and physical city of Jerusalem.

I.S.I.T.

Are you going to just spiritualize and make up whatever you want to, like you have been on this thread?

Just because things have a spiritual aspect to them does not automatically make it void of physicality.

Those who are of the world (earth) speak of the earth, what they see and hear, and what they know naturally. But we who are born from above by God's Spirit speak of what we see and hear of Him, but the natural man will not receive our testimony, because it is spiritually discerned.

The spiritual things are manifest in the physical world, but in order to understand the many mysteries in the symbolism's, proverbs, parables and deep things of the Lord, you must first have the mind of the Spirit.

This is how the Holy Spirit teaches.....1 Corinthians 2:13
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, it says they shall hate the whore. Again, notice the name is on her forehead. It does not mean she is the Mother, but has the Mothers mentality, or spirit.(whores forehead)

This same sign is shown in God's true Church with a name written in their forehead, the Holy City and New Jerusalem in Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
The whore they hate is the Mother of harlots.

If you claim that the Mother represents all the unfaithful of the world, then you must think the 10 horns that hate her and make her desolate are not among the unfaithful.
But that's not what's going on.
The 10 horns are also unfaithful and do the bidding of the beast.
It is the unfaithful (10 horns of the beast) hating and desolating other unfaithful (the Mother of harlots).
And then you have more of the unfaithful mourning her desolation.

There is nothing about the 10 horns of the beast hating and desolating all the unfaithful.
The Mother of harlots represents only a particular sect of the unfaithful that the 10 horns of the beast hate and make desolate.

The Mother of harlots is not of the beast itself, but is a separate entity from the beast, and is only carried by the beast for a time.
The 10 horns are of the beast itself.

As the great and humble, John W., would say ...... "Details".