The Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Do you accept 2 Timothy 3:16-17 or do you accept the truth of 2 Timothy 3:16-17?
I said
Already answered.

by me or someone else?

I said
Do you see how ignorant your reply is?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Do you accept 2 Timothy 3:16-17 or do you accept the truth of 2 Timothy 3:16-17?
I said
Already answered.

I said
Do you see how ignorant your reply is?

not when you don't answer

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your really getting boring.

That you think I am boring means I need to spend my time talking with someone else. Some people believe this is just the start of a conversation or something better. If it is, you haven't let me know that it is.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That you think I am boring means I need to spend my time talking with someone else. Some people believe this is just the start of a conversation or something better. If it is, you haven't let me know that it is.

I said
lol I will make it clear. I don't want to talk to you , never have. You say to many stupid things.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Either you believe there is no difference between me and you or you don't believe I really care while you don't.

I said
There is a lot of difference between me and you. I'm a born again Christian and your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There is a lot of difference between me and you. I'm a born again Christian and your an idiot.

I care and you don't.

Did first a person become born again before becoming a Christian or the other way around where a Christian became born again?