The Right Aptitude:

Letsargue

There is NOT One person on Earth, Who has the ( Right ) to Teach, anything of God, - Nothing!! -- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )) --//--

IF a person is Lost, he does NOT - have that Right!! - God shows that - with Satan, when Jesus was in the Wilderness with Satan. Satan quoted Scripture to Jesus!! --- ( Matthew 4:6-7 KJV ) --//-- (( But Satan's quote was used for the wrong thing. The Same as "ALL" So Called - "~christians" DO!! Satan did not have the "Aptitude" To Teach Scripture. Thus, the ( Scripture Satan Quoted right ), ( it was still a LIE )!! The wrong "Aptitude". - The exact same as "ALL" today's Bible "Teachers" everywhere on your Carnal Earth!! - No man of the Flesh has the Proper "Aptitude". The Teaching of God, Must come from the Mind of a True Christian, and from Nothing else!!

(((( 2 Timothy 2:24 KJV ))))-- 24- "And ((( the Servant of the Lord ))) must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, (( "APT" to Teach ))". --//-----

If a Mormon or a Catholic teaches:> (( John 3:16 KJV )), (( John 3:16 KJV )) is a LYE, because it is "Grounded" or "Based" On A LYE. -- (( 1 John 1:5 KJV )) -- 5- "In Him is NO Darkness at ALL"!!

The Bible is ( "THE" - "WORD of God", NOT a Bunch of separate Words ), and That Word IS Christ without ANY warts or fingers added or missing!!! - THE Word of GOD, is the total unchanged Christ.

Paul, David -- 082114

Last edited:

Truster

There is NOT One person on Earth, Who has the ( Right ) to Teach, anything of God, - Nothing!! -- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )) --//--

IF a person is Lost, he does NOT - have that Right!! - God shows that - with Satan, when Jesus was in the Wilderness with Satan. Satan quoted Scripture to Jesus!! --- ( Matthew 4:6-7 KJV ) --//-- (( But Satan's quote was used for the wrong thing. The Same as "ALL" So Called - "~christians" DO!! Satan did not have the "Aptitude" To Teach Scripture. Thus, the ( Scripture Satan Quoted right ), ( it was still a LIE )!! The wrong "Aptitude". - The exact same as "ALL" today's Bible "Teachers" everywhere on your Carnal Earth!! - No man of the Flesh has the Proper "Aptitude". The Teaching of God, Must come from the Mind of a True Christian, and from Nothing else!!

(((( 2 Timothy 2:24 KJV ))))-- 24- "And ((( the Servant of the Lord ))) must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, (( "APT" to Teach ))". --//-----

If a Mormon or a Catholic teaches:> (( John 3:16 KJV )), (( John 3:16 KJV )) is a LYE, because it is "Grounded" or "Based" On A LYE. -- (( 1 John 1:5 KJV )) -- 5- "In Him is NO Darkness at ALL"!!

The Bible is ( "THE" - "WORD of God", NOT a Bunch of separate Words, and That Word IS Christ without ANY warts or fingers added or missing!!! - THE Word of GOD, is the total unchanged Christ.

Paul, David -- 082114

If you ((INSIST)) ^^ ==++ON *PoSTNG// In <THIS>>> manner then (IT) is ONLY…I SAID (ONLY) right that OTHERS yes I said <<OTHERS>> Should!! YES I SAY <<SHOULD>> follow suit!! ******

Truster

THIS (YES this) //!! <MESSAGE>>>> is hidden and yes I mean HIDDEN!! //because GROSNICK the one AND (only) is on YOUR ( yes that's me) IGNORE< !!! LIST>>>>>>>>

I am Larry

The Bible is ( "THE" - "WORD of God", NOT a Bunch of separate Words ), and That Word IS Christ without ANY warts or fingers added or missing!!! - THE Word of GOD, is the total unchanged Christ.

Paul, David -- 082114

........................................................................................................
How do you define a true christian?

Letsargue

........................................................................................................
How do you define a true christian?

One who HEARS form Above!!!

(( Psalms 19:1 KJV )) --&-- (( Psalms 50:6 KJV )) --//-----

((( Never Mind )))!!! --- None of you can accept that you Cannot Hear or See; -- it has to be CARNAL!!!!!

The Genius FOOL, - "( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )" -- He's that Pet that Called Knight a Moron, and Only got a week off!!! -- Watch everybody else!!!! --- HHHAAAAA!!!!! ---- "HE" Will expose that to you all, like HE Always does; - just wait!!!!!!!

Paul, David -- 082614

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One who HEARS form Above!!!

(( Psalms 19:1 KJV )) --&-- (( Psalms 50:6 KJV )) --//-----

((( Never Mind )))!!! --- None of you can accept that you Cannot Hear or See; -- it has to be CARNAL!!!!!

The Genius FOOL, - "( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )" -- He's that Pet that Called Knight a Moron, and Only got a week off!!! -- Watch everybody else!!!! --- HHHAAAAA!!!!! ---- "HE" Will expose that to you all, like HE Always does; - just wait!!!!!!!

Paul, David -- 082614

This message was brought to you by; "THE MADMAN!" He will
strike again, very soon! Beware!!

Letsargue

This message was brought to you by; "THE MADMAN!" He will
strike again, very soon! Beware!!

(((((((( CAN'T ANYONE GET THIS (((( "ABSOLUTE NUISENCE" )))) OFF SOME OF OUR BACKS!!!! ))))))))?????????

I'm SICK and TIRED of this ( ) doing nothing but (((( "Disrupting" )))) my Threads with his ( Cursed Garbage )!!! -- Or is he doing your cursed WILL for YOU??????? -- I've been BANNED for ~disrupting!!!! ----- And ((( He called Knight A MORON ))) and ONLY Got a WEEK???? --- GREAT PLACE!!!!

This cursed brown nosing (((((( )))))) didn't EVEN Read my other Thread, and STILL SPIT HIS GARBAGE ABOUT IT (( FOR YOU ))!!!!!!!!

((( YYYEEAAHHHHHH ))) - I'll probably get (( BANNED )) for His cursed annoying SPIT like some of us always DOOOO!!!!

((( WHO GIVES A CURSE ANY LONGER, BUT THE PETS. THEY LOVE HIM )))!!!!

Now WHAT???

(((((( LETSARGUE ))))))