THE Resurrection:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

This REALLY makes me very Happy to know that the Fools who Curse the Truth // Christ "WILL" live this.

The fools will resurrect First, then the Righteous, However! those are in the Carnal minded Experience of Both, But the Righteous "WILL" "Experience" Only the Spiritual Mindedness of their Resurrection that was done at the obedience of GOD, "The First Resurrection".

The Fool, or Evil will think he is being resurrected at a different time than the other fools who have already died or will die, based on the time of the DEATH of his Flesh. OOOHHHH the FOOL!!!
Everyone NOW, after the end of the "World" /// "Age" of the Apostles // the Last Days // AD70, everyone IS Resurrected at the exact same moment IN ( Eternity ). In eternity, there is No Beginning or Ending OF ANYTHING. - There is NO Time between anything, or the Length of anything - The Fool will experience EVERY Moment of All their Life - Eternally; no beginning or ending of any Moment of the remembrance of their Foolish Life - Eternally. -- The Same with the Righteous; However, they "WILL" ( Experience ) the exact same Living as ((( GOD // CHRIST ))) Eternal, no beginning or end!!!

Today, it doesn't Matter when you or anyone has or Will Die, you "ALL" will enter eternity AT The Very (( Same Moment After )) your Death and their Death. There is NO Difference in Time of their eye being Opened - ( In Eternity )!! --- There's no point in giving you all Scriptures on this, I've already given them in another Thread. That would be like giving a Dead Man Penicillin. -- OOHHHHH BOY, what an existence in eternity for the FOOL!!! -- No beginning or Ending for any moment they lived as Fools and Liars /// "Satan" and Cursers of GOD.

((( Who will YOU Be in Heaven OR Hell )))!!! --- I AM Going to Laugh myself Full of JOY!!!

((( Prove Me Wrong, using the Bible )))!!! HHHAAAAA!!!!!

((((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S )))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 050615!!

Status
Not open for further replies.