The Representative and Substitutionary Work of Christ on Our Behalf

Nanja

Thanks Sis, that lets me know that if one wants to know my understanding of John 3:16 ,if they put forth the effort they can find what I have explained about it already!

YW Bro, that's true, it's pretty easy. And Pate has already been shown the true meaning of those verses
many times, even in the two years I've been on this forum, but remains in rebellion against them.
He's an enemy of the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ. Woe unto him!

~~~~~

beloved57

YW Bro, that's true, it's pretty easy. And Pate has already been shown the true meaning of those verses
many times, even in the two years I've been on this forum, but remains in rebellion against them.
He's an enemy of the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ. Woe unto him!

~~~~~

Amen!

Wednesday Addams

BANNED
Banned
All the atonement shows is that God set up a mode where he killed an innocent human being in the most brutal of ways, so he could feel like he doesn't have to take it out on everybody else. God set up a human to save us from His own wrath, unnecessarily. But since it was God's intention to do so, he could have done so without the need for this death.
This wasn't about saving us, this was about God..He apparently wasn't going to let this issue slide until he had killed someone, so ultimately there is no mercy as blood was drawn.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
This wasn't about saving us, this was about God..He apparently wasn't going to let this issue slide until he had killed someone, so ultimately there is no mercy as blood was drawn.

The Hebrew scriptures say that the soul that sins shall die.

Jesus said, "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." (John 15:13 NKJV)

Jesus laid down his life for us so that we could lay down our life for him.