ECT The Real Most Miisunderstood Passage in the Bible John 3

Wick Stick

Lol, ok... I'll be your bully. I guess you're looking for one, and you do seem to need a swift kick in the rear.

For starters, don't be so lazy. If you're ignorant of the topic at hand, follow the reference and look it up! Don't just line up in front of your betters like a hobo looking for a handout. What kind of theology is that, anyway? You just believe whatever anyone tells you?

If you feel embarrassed, it's because you should feel embarrassed. You played the fool, and now you're compounding it because you don't have enough grace or maturity to laugh at yourself.

I've wasted enough words on the likes of you...

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Lol, ok... I'll be your bully. I guess you're looking for one, and you do seem to need a swift kick in the rear.

For starters, don't be so lazy. If you're ignorant of the topic at hand, follow the reference and look it up! Don't just line up in front of your betters like a hobo looking for a handout. What kind of theology is that, anyway? You just believe whatever anyone tells you?

If you feel embarrassed, it's because you should feel embarrassed. You played the fool, and now you're compounding it because you don't have enough grace or maturity to laugh at yourself.

I've wasted enough words on the likes of you...
Dude, shut up. You are censored. If you want to wade into subtle waters, you better know what you're getting into, and you clearly don't. Censored.