The Racist Democrats are at it Again

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

NYC public school educators allegedly told to favor black students over whites — in name of 'racial equity'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nyc-p...edly-told-to-favor-black-students-over-whites

New York City's public school educators allegedly have been instructed to focus on black students over whites as part of "racial equity," the

"If I had a poor white male student, and I had a middle-class black boy, I would actually put my equitable strategies and interventions into that middle-class black boy because over the course of his lifetime he will have less access and less opportunities than that poor white boy," a consultant hired by the city Department of Education told administrators at a workshop, the paper said, citing accounts of those in room.

"That's what racial equity is," Darnisa Amante, the consultant in question, added, according to the Post.

Mona Davids, president of the NYC Parents Union — and who is black — told the paper she's appalled by the alleged purpose of "racial equity" told to educators.

"It's completely absurd — they want to treat black students as victims and punish white students," Davids added to the Post. "That defeats the purpose of what bias awareness training should be."

DAVE URBANSKI
New York City's public school educators allegedly have been instructed to focus on black students over whites as part of "racial equity," the New York Post reported.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!
"If I had a poor white male student, and I had a middle-class black boy, I would actually put my equitable strategies and interventions into that middle-class black boy because over the course of his lifetime he will have less access and less opportunities than that poor white boy," a consultant hired by the city Department of Education told administrators at a workshop, the paper said, citing accounts of those in room.

"That's what racial equity is," Darnisa Amante, the consultant in question, added, according to the Post.

How did the president of the NYC Parents Union react?
Mona Davids, president of the NYC Parents Union — and who is black — told the paper she's appalled by the alleged purpose of "racial equity" told to educators.

"It's completely absurd — they want to treat black students as victims and punish white students," Davids added to the Post. "That defeats the purpose of what bias awareness training should be."

What did the department of education have to say?
The paper said DOE spokesman Will Mantell wouldn't indicate if Chancellor Richard Carranza supports Amante's alleged statements.

"Anti-bias and equity trainings are about creating high expectations and improving outcomes for all of our students," Mantell added to the Post in a statement. "These trainings are used across the country because they help kids, and out-of-context quotes and anonymous allegations just distract from this important work."

More from the paper
: https://www.theblaze.com/news/nyc-p...edly-told-to-favor-black-students-over-whites

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How is "racial equality" racist?

you're a brilliant poster with a keen intellect, so i'll assume your spell check substituted "equality" for "equity"

and as a brilliant poster with a keen intellect, i'm sure you recognized that the racial equity as described in the article assumes white superiority, which is racist

quip

BANNED
Banned
you're a brilliant poster with a keen intellect, so i'll assume your spell check substituted "equality" for "equity"

and as a brilliant poster with a keen intellect, i'm sure you recognized that the racial equity as described in the article assumes white superiority, which is racist

So, raising the racial bar on par with whitey is deemed a disadvantage to select (read: economically, socially and intellectually stunted) whites? Which in turn, presumes a threatened white superiority status in need of preserving for butt-hurt whites like yourself.

Seems you can't win doser.

ok doser

So, raising the racial bar on par with whitey...

i didn't say that

is deemed a disadvantage to select (read: economically, socially and intellectually stunted) whites?

i didn't say anything even close to that

Which in turn, presumes a threatened white superiority status...

don't care

in need of preserving for butt-hurt whites like yourself.

you're right, of course - my only interest in the topic is in salving my hurt butt

how astute of you to notice

Seems you can't win doser.

oh, heck - confronted with brilliance and wit of your caliber, I'd be a fool to even try

meanwhile, do you care to respond to my response to your question "How is "racial (equity)" racist?"

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
So this isolated incident proves the Democrats are "racists ?" Give me a break !
The Neo-Nazis , the KKK and other white supremacist groups support Trump , not Obama or Hillary Clinton, and now they're accusing the Democrats of being the "racists ?"

quip

BANNED
Banned
i didn't say that

i didn't say anything even close to that

don't care

you're right, of course - my only interest in the topic is in salving my hurt butt

how astute of you to notice

oh, heck - confronted with brilliance and wit of your caliber, I'd be a fool to even try

meanwhile, do you care to respond to my response to your question "How is "racial (equity)" racist?"

I did...and you answered predictably. What more would you like to add?

ok doser

So this isolated incident proves the Democrats are "racists ?" Give me a break !
The Neo-Nazis , the KKK and other white supremacist groups support Trump , not Obama or Hillary Clinton, and now they're accusing the Democrats of being the "racists ?"

when considering your thought processes, i have a mental image of a kitten with a ball of yarn

which takes nothing away from the fact that you're a brilliant poster with a keen intellect :thumb:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
NYC public school educators allegedly told to favor black students over whites — in name of 'racial equity'
https://www.theblaze.com/news/nyc-p...edly-told-to-favor-black-students-over-whites

New York City's public school educators allegedly have been instructed to focus on black students over whites as part of "racial equity," the

DAVE URBANSKI
New York City's public school educators allegedly have been instructed to focus on black students over whites as part of "racial equity," the New York Post reported.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!

How did the president of the NYC Parents Union react?

What did the department of education have to say?
The paper said DOE spokesman Will Mantell wouldn't indicate if Chancellor Richard Carranza supports Amante's alleged statements.

"Anti-bias and equity trainings are about creating high expectations and improving outcomes for all of our students," Mantell added to the Post in a statement. "These trainings are used across the country because they help kids, and out-of-context quotes and anonymous allegations just distract from this important work."

More from the paper
: https://www.theblaze.com/news/nyc-p...edly-told-to-favor-black-students-over-whites

I posted that May 2019.

And now in May 2022 it never ended:

Leo Terrell says Biden 'uses Black people' and pits them against White Americans.

President Biden continued to use attacks on Black Americans as a cudgel to sow racial division, civil rights attorney Leo Terrell told Fox News.
In an interview airing Sunday on "Life, Liberty & Levin," Terrell reflected on the mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket, allegedly committed by an 18-year-old Broome County man who had written a 180-page racist screed and intentionally targeted Black people.
Terrell agreed with Biden the shooting was a hate crime, but added that Biden again used the tragic crime as a way to again pit White Americans and Black Americans against each other

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
E5sozlcWEAcHBWg