The "QAnon" Fraud!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Obama embraced the nation of Islam and Trump embraced American patriotism. Go figger.
Except he didn't, which makes you a liar:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
@Jefferson

Last night, early QAnon proponent Tracy “Beanz” Diaz resigned from her position with the Horry County, South Carolina Republican Party. Diaz was among the five top-ranking members of the local party, all of whom resigned last night. Their resignations are effective Sept. 30. The party hasn’t announced when it will elect a new leadership team.

As the Daily Dot reported last year, Diaz was swept into office amid a nationwide effort among QAnon conspiracy theorists to seize control of Republican politics. South Carolina quickly emerged as a stronghold of political power for QAnon followers, who believe the world is controlled by a cabal of Satanists who rape and eat children.

Though they had some early success, conspiracists lost other races around the state.

The resignation of Diaz, who has more recently claimed she isn’t a QAnon influencer, may indicate that the conspiracy theorists’ grip on power in South Carolina is slipping.

Diaz’s time with the HCGOP was plagued by drama, including infighting and a lawsuit against it by a local man who said he was assaulted at a QAnon event. At the time the HCGOP told the Daily Dot his allegations were “frivolous.”

Diaz alluded to the chaos in her resignation speech. The Sun News reports that Diaz said, “I’ve been fighting for two years. And do you know who I’ve never fought once in the full two years I’ve been doing this? A Democrat.”

“I’ve only been arguing and fighting with Republicans and I think that’s really, really telling.”

“I’m going to make it very easy for everyone. Effective Sept. 30, I resign,” Diaz added. The crowd reacted by spontaneously breaking out into applause and cheers. Online observers were similarly elated.

“I say good riddance,” one commented on a video of Diaz’s resignation speech.

During Diaz’s time in office, the HCGOP increasingly came under fire both internally and from Republican leaders in South Carolina.

Last week, the state GOP reportedly adopted a condemnation blasting Diaz and another member of the HCGOP leadership team, who also resigned. All five resigned during a contentious meeting where much of the conversation centered on the still pending lawsuit. In his resignation speech, another member of the leadership team also referenced opposition from the state party and local party members.

Other leaders of the HCGOP also mentioned internal pressure from members unhappy with the direction they were taking the party.

marke

Trumplicans hate America. You love Putin and wish he was the dictator of America instead of having democratically-elected Biden as our president. Putin is the dictator you only wish Trump could have been.
Trump did seek to conduct diplomatic relations with Russia and other rogue nations but there is no evidence he was involved in corrupt deals with their leaders like Biden has been involved in with China, for example, a far greater hostile enemy of the US than Russia.

marke

Trumplicans hate America. You love Putin and wish he was the dictator of America instead of having democratically-elected Biden as our president. Putin is the dictator you only wish Trump could have been.
That's crazy. Russia does not support the American republican party any more than the UN, George Soros, or Iranian terrorists do.

marke

Except he didn't, which makes you a liar:

Obama gently criticized Farrakhan once or twice while continually embracing him on most occasions in front of black voters so as to not lose their support. When Americans criticized his cozy relationship with Farrakhan he simply referred them to the rare occasions when he criticized him as if that proved he never embraced him even though he did.

1663121731505.jpeg

DUaNMQdXcAUTwVT.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Obama gently criticized Farrakhan once or twice while continually embracing him on most occasions in front of black voters so as to not lose their support.
So what? Obama was president for 8 years. Get over it. And Obama did not need Farrakhan to have support from black voters.

Trump pandered to Jerry Falwell Jr, whose fall was not well.

marke

@Jefferson

Last night, early QAnon proponent Tracy “Beanz” Diaz resigned from her position with the Horry County, South Carolina Republican Party. Diaz was among the five top-ranking members of the local party, all of whom resigned last night. Their resignations are effective Sept. 30. The party hasn’t announced when it will elect a new leadership team.

As the Daily Dot reported last year, Diaz was swept into office amid a nationwide effort among QAnon conspiracy theorists to seize control of Republican politics. South Carolina quickly emerged as a stronghold of political power for QAnon followers, who believe the world is controlled by a cabal of Satanists who rape and eat children.

Though they had some early success, conspiracists lost other races around the state.

The resignation of Diaz, who has more recently claimed she isn’t a QAnon influencer, may indicate that the conspiracy theorists’ grip on power in South Carolina is slipping.

Diaz’s time with the HCGOP was plagued by drama, including infighting and a lawsuit against it by a local man who said he was assaulted at a QAnon event. At the time the HCGOP told the Daily Dot his allegations were “frivolous.”

Diaz alluded to the chaos in her resignation speech. The Sun News reports that Diaz said, “I’ve been fighting for two years. And do you know who I’ve never fought once in the full two years I’ve been doing this? A Democrat.”

“I’ve only been arguing and fighting with Republicans and I think that’s really, really telling.”

“I’m going to make it very easy for everyone. Effective Sept. 30, I resign,” Diaz added. The crowd reacted by spontaneously breaking out into applause and cheers. Online observers were similarly elated.

“I say good riddance,” one commented on a video of Diaz’s resignation speech.

During Diaz’s time in office, the HCGOP increasingly came under fire both internally and from Republican leaders in South Carolina.

Last week, the state GOP reportedly adopted a condemnation blasting Diaz and another member of the HCGOP leadership team, who also resigned. All five resigned during a contentious meeting where much of the conversation centered on the still pending lawsuit. In his resignation speech, another member of the leadership team also referenced opposition from the state party and local party members.

Other leaders of the HCGOP also mentioned internal pressure from members unhappy with the direction they were taking the party.

How sad for Americans who trusted organizations that failed them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fit-indicted-using-donations-meals-trips.html

BLM activist named 'Bostonian of the year' whose nonprofit raised $1M is charged with squandering much of it on rent arrears, $1,200 hotel stay and meals at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and Shake Shack after being arrested at her $450,000 home

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Memphis BLM founder Pamela Moses sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting

+++++++++++++++

BLM Activist and Husband Indicted on Federal Charges for Scamming Donations

+++++++++++++

https://nypost.com/2022/02/06/black...a-lesson-about-causes-deemed-beyond-question/

Black Lives Matter is imploding in scandal — a lesson about causes deemed beyond question

marke

So what? Obama was president for 8 years. Get over it. And Obama did not need Farrakhan to have support from black voters.

Trump pandered to Jerry Falwell Jr, whose fall was not well.
Nevertheless, Obama knew how to stay in good stead with black racists when he was running.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
There is nothing quite like the bat crazy of leftists who claim Christians and conservatives are violent, anti-American terrorists.

What vicious, Putin-loving, Christ-despising leftard Nazis like @User Name (Greatest poser ever) and @Arthur Brain (spilled nacho) are doing when they go about shamelessly trumpeting such lies against Americans is they are trying to stir up mindless mob resentment against Americans and—if they can succeed therein—ultimately to incite sufficient mob violence against us so as to eliminate us.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What vicious, Putin-loving, Christ-despising leftard Nazis like @User Name (Greatest poser ever) and @Arthur Brain (spilled nacho) are doing when they go about shamelessly trumpeting such lies against Americans is they are trying to stir up mindless mob resentment against Americans and—if they can succeed therein—ultimately to incite sufficient mob violence against us so as to eliminate us.
If that's their goal they are wasting their time. This is a Christian forum and Christians do not believe in vigilanteism.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What vicious, Putin-loving, Christ-despising leftard Nazis
What (if anything) do you mean by that? Or, are you just treating us to the spectacle of another of your mindless emotional outbursts?

Thinking logically is clearly something you refuse to do.

they are trying to stir up mindless mob resentment against Americans and—if they can succeed therein—ultimately to incite sufficient mob violence against us so as to eliminate us.

IOW: "Polly wanna cracker. Squawwwwk."

7djengo7

If that's their goal they are wasting their time. This is a Christian forum and Christians do not believe in vigilanteism.

What I mean is that their goal is to stir up public animosity against Christians, in hope of ultimately weaponizing the leftardized hordes against Christians.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What I mean is that their goal is to stir up public animosity against Christians, in hope of ultimately weaponizing the leftardized hordes against Christians.
You don't think there was any chance that Q stirred up phony Christian animosity against Democrats, in hope of ultimately weaponizing trumptarded hordes against them, do you?

7djengo7

You don't think there was any chance that Q stirred up phony Christian animosity against Democrats, in hope of ultimately weaponizing trumptarded hordes against them, do you?
What is "phony Christian animosity"? Is it animosity pent up in phony "Christians" like you?

7djengo7

It's phony Christians who vote for phony con-servatives like it's the end of the world, like you.

Don't you get it, idiot? You just called something "animosity," but then turned around and said that it is phony. What is that but for you to admit that what you are calling "animosity" is not animosity?

You're obviously too dumb to even come up with a complaint, let alone to coherently frame one into words.