The "QAnon" Fraud!

marke

marke

Nope, I can't imagine being as obsessed as these QAnon retards are.

If I had tried to turn this into a novel, it would have been rejected simply for how insanely stupid it all is. No one would believe it for it's sheer and obvious absurdity, and yet here it is happening in real life. I'm glad I left the Republican Party in the 2000s. I was years ahead of my time.
Men are so stupid when they try to think up things on their own without God. Imagine an imbecile claiming he is going to spend $5 trillion dollars and it is not going to cost anyone a dime, or saying he is going to rob America of trillions of dollars to fight climate change that is being made worse by nations who are not spending a dime and don't care to stop polluting themselves.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Nope, I can't imagine being as obsessed as these QAnon retards are.

If I had tried to turn this into a novel, it would have been rejected simply for how insanely stupid it all is. No one would believe it for it's sheer and obvious absurdity, and yet here it is happening in real life. I'm glad I left the Republican Party in the 2000s. I was years ahead of my time.
They are a small minority of Trump supporters. I think you complain too much.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
PXL_20211102_164403657.jpg

Prominent QAnon influencer with more than 250,000 followers on the encrypted messaging app Telegram:

"Trump will step down. John will become President," the post reads, adding that disgraced former general and QAnon celebrity Michael Flynn will become his vice president. The feverish fantasy concludes by claiming that Trump will become "1 of the 7 new Kings. Most likely the King of Kings," a reference to a biblical passage in Revelations 17.

marke

PXL_20211102_164403657.jpg

Prominent QAnon influencer with more than 250,000 followers on the encrypted messaging app Telegram:

"Trump will step down. John will become President," the post reads, adding that disgraced former general and QAnon celebrity Michael Flynn will become his vice president. The feverish fantasy concludes by claiming that Trump will become "1 of the 7 new Kings. Most likely the King of Kings," a reference to a biblical passage in Revelations 17.
Are those the people that AG Garland has mobilized the entire body of American law enforcement to stop from protesting? They don't look like terrorists to me. I wonder if Garland knows that Officer David Dorn was killed by terrorists he has done nothing to track down and arrest?

marke

They vote Republican. To the looney left, that makes them terrorists.
I just want Garland and the rest of the democrat mob to keep repeating David Dorn's name the way they wanted people to keep repeating the name George Floyd. Dorn got little respect, love, or compassion from the leftist mobs and their democrat supporters as they "peacefully" looted stores, shot their owners, and burned the businesses down in the name of peace, harmony, and justice.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Kyle Rittenhouse has attracted the ire of the QAnon sphere for saying that he fired his lawyer, Lin Wood, over Wood's QAnon beliefs.

Rittenhouse angered the QAnon sphere by commenting on Wood and the QAnon movement during an interview with NewsNation on Tuesday.

"We fired him, because he was, like, going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff and just stuff we don't agree with," Rittenhouse said.

"He's insane… how he thinks he's God and he just says all these weird things. Like 'we're going to keep that boy in jail because there's not gonna be any … civil or criminal cases come the election,' which is just complete insanity," added Rittenhouse.

Last edited:

marke

Kyle Rittenhouse has attracted the ire of the QAnon sphere for saying that he fired his lawyer, Lin Wood, over Wood's QAnon beliefs.

Rittenhouse angered the QAnon sphere by commenting on Wood and the QAnon movement during an interview with NewsNation on Tuesday.

"We fired him, because he was, like, going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff and just stuff we don't agree with," Rittenhouse said.

"He's insane… how he thinks he's God and he just says all these weird things. Like 'we're going to keep that boy in jail because there's not gonna be any … civil or criminal cases come the election,' which is just complete insanity," added Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse is just a kid. His knowledge and understanding are quite limited and his opinions are subject to error. Also erring are those who think every individual and movement supporting Christian conservatism against communism in America is free of bad judgment and erroneous opinions. No matter the bad opinions of those who support Christian conservatism in America, no opinions opposing God and the Constitution are good.

OMG another Liberal crying about Q when Liberals put us through the biggest fraud of all time for 4 years, Russia Collusion. If you don't like Q then shut up and quit crying about it for Pete's sake. Every Liberal who whines about Q is just a crying loser of a child.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A QAnon supporter wrote an open letter to Donald Trump expressing frustration that the movement's conspiracy theories kept failing to happen.

Donny Warren's letter, which Insider reviewed, appeared on the Telegram channel of the prominent QAnon adherent Ron Watkins on Sunday. It was first reported by Newsweek.

In his letter, Warren complained that "Red October" — one of the multiple dates on which leading QAnon proponents promised the alleged cabal members would be rounded up and arrested — had not come to pass.

"At the beginning of October, we were told of a Red October, with rumors of mass arrests across the world," Warren wrote.

"We were given hints by 'Q' experts that November was to be THE month," he wrote. "I told a few of my awake friends that either this would be the best Thanksgiving ever, or the worst. Guess which one it was?"

"Awake" is often used to describe other adherents of the QAnon movement and alludes to "The Great Awakening," an event in January when Trump was supposed to declare martial law and imprison his political enemies, which also did not happen.

"For months, I have anticipated each day with excitement knowing that I was watching my president and his crew of Patriots take back our country and our freedom. I am losing that excitement now," Warren said. "This is starting to get very old."

Warren also described the toll that his belief in the conspiracy theory was taking on his family. "They think I am a nut for believing in all this," he said.