The "QAnon" Fraud!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It is clear that nobody on the left or right is immune to deception, which is why everyone needs to seek the Lord for wisdom and guidance.
That's all well and good, but it also helps to follow common sense.

Last edited:

marke

That's all well and good, but it also helps to follow common sense.
Common sense tells us that if democrats cannot find the legally required documents that were supposed to accompany hundreds of thousands of ballots for Biden dumped into Democrat-controlled counting rooms after polls closed on election day and without observers present as required by law then we need to take a deep look into why not.

marke

Bi
Billy was too friendly with the enemies of the Lord. I seem to remember him kissing the Pope's ring. What a bad thing to do. Good Bible-believing Christians must get involved with every aspect of life, especially politics, to fulfill Jesus' command to teach all nations the fear of God and the things of God.

marke

In the matter of God's will for Christians to be involved in politics, @marke spoke for @marke, not for God.
Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

It seems there may be few on earth other than Christians to each all nations that God hates sexual perversions like sodomy.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I must vote republican if republicans better promote the policies God approves of more than do democrats.
Translation: "The lesser of two evils is still evil but I will still support the Republican Party because it is the lesser of two evils."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Translation: "The lesser of two evils is still evil but I will still support the Republican Party because it is the lesser of two evils."

This really should be its own topic, because I can see both sides. Personal note, I left the GOP in 2012 and have been politically unaffiliated ever since. But - this country has a two-party system for all intents and purposes, and while understanding the idea of a conscience vote, I won't use my vote for a candidate that has no possibility of winning. I vote Democratic according to the principle of double effect, which deflates the argument used for decades to ensure the religious Republican vote.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This really should be its own topic, because I can see both sides. Personal note, I left the GOP in 2012 and have been politically unaffiliated ever since. But - this country has a two-party system for all intents and purposes, and while understanding the idea of a conscience vote, I won't use my vote for a candidate that has no possibility of winning. I vote Democratic according to the principle of double effect, which deflates the argument used for decades to ensure the religious Republican vote.
Feel free to start a thread on that topic. I will tell you here that ultimately, both parties have essentially the same corporate owners. Follow the money. We live in a political duopoly and both sides are being played by this dichotomy and neither side realizes it. Both sides are convinced that they have to give away their votes to either one of two parties without demanding much in return--and all out of fear that the other side will win an election.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Feel free to start a thread on that topic. I will tell you here that ultimately, both parties have essentially the same corporate owners. Follow the money. We live in a political duopoly and both sides are being played by this dichotomy and neither side realizes it. Both sides are convinced that they have to give away their votes to either one of two parties without demanding much in return--and all out of fear that the other side will win an election.

I'll do that, in between other things I have to get done this afternoon. I agree with you to an extent, regarding corporate owners and following the money. Where we might differ is in approaching the two-party problem.

marke

You provide no justification whatsoever for voting at all if you think you will not vote for any politician who displeases God in any way. My recommendation for you is don't vote. You don't want to vote for evil.

marke

I vote republican because I know how damaging democrat communism and Marxism are to society and how democrat promotion of sin, depravity, and perversion of justice will lead to the total collapse of the nation if not checked.

Last edited:

marke

The devil has used the unsolvable problem of poverty to overthrow great nations by stirring up ignorant angry mobs of greedy thugs who mistakenly think wealth is evil and stealing the wealth of others is good.