The "QAnon" Fraud!

Arthur Brain

My Qrazy friend lives in the Dallas area. He didn't buy into the JFK Jr. thing, but he had friends there who did and they spent several days at Dealey Plaza along with a crowd of others waiting for JFK Jr. to show up and usher Trump back into the presidency. When Trump becomes president again, JFK Jr. is going to be his new VP to replace Pence who is a Deep State RINO traitor to MAGA! There just aren't enough laughter emojis for these clowns! :LOL: On the other hand, it would be much funnier if it weren't so sadly pathetic.

You might be on to something! I'm sure there's a good conspiracy in there somewhere!
That's the thing isn't it? It's outright hilarious on one level and so deeply sad on the other.

If there is someone inventing these outlandish conspiracies for a laugh I almost wish I'd thought of it!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Like Russia Collusion? I'll bet you wish you invented it instead of Hillary right?
RINOs invented Russia collusion:

"In October 2015, before the official start of the 2016 Republican primary campaign, the founders of Fusion GPS were seeking political work and wrote an email to "a big conservative donor they knew who disliked Trump, [and] they were hired". He arranged for them to use The Washington Free Beacon, an American conservative political journalism website, for their general opposition research on several Republican presidential candidates, including Trump.[48][49] It is primarily funded by Republican donor Paul Singer.[49] The Free Beacon and Singer were "part of the conservative never-Trump movement"

Arthur Brain

Alex Jones, who infamously claimed that the Sandy Hook massacre was a “false flag,” does have one conspiracy theory he can’t tolerate. He ripped into an InfoWars caller who brought up QAnon on Monday, screaming: “We lost the country because of Q! And I have to put up with the Q people all over the place! And I’m tired of it!” Jones added, in reference to the siege of the Capitol on Jan. 6, that “the damn Q people were the ones that manipulated some people to go into the damn Capitol and work with the feds. Q is the worst people on Earth, at the top! Q is the new world order! Q is a psyop to lead us around by our noses!” “Q is such a horrible thing that I hate even talking about it,” Jones ranted. “It was all a delusion, so the Democrats could steal the election.”

Earlier in the episode, Jones called QAnon a “cult” that had been created by his ally Donald Trump but then taken over by the CIA and used “so the Democrats could steal the election.” Jones began blaming QAnon for the events of Jan. 6 within days of the attack, which came after many years of him promoting QAnon-related ideas on his show.

Ya know, maybe he was just fed up of all the attention they were garnering as they were topping him in the bat crazy stakes...though not by much.

marke

My former co-worker who fell down the QAnon rabbit hole sent me this link. I figured I'd post it here to show the level of insanity we are dealing with in the QAnon community:

As you'll see, the Obamas have already been arrested, tried by a military tribunal, and summarily executed! This supposedly happened months ago. If you're wondering why you still see the Obamas in public to this day, that can be easily explained. They were replaced with body doubles and AI clones! Even better, these doubles now work for Trump instead of the Deep State! Isn't that wonderful? Wonderfully insane, I mean...
Careful. Some rubes put a lot of stock in their favorite fake news sources.

marke

Nope, QAnon is disinfo. I'm about truth. Jefferson's views are his and he's entitled to them. So there!
Biden's wicked fascist tyrannical attempt at controlling speech in America just went down in flames. Wicked barbarians in America call the truth a lie and promote lies as the truth, doing great harm to the whole nation. Leftists are despicable hypocrites. They condemned the protest against voter fraud while justifying leftist riots that killed police officers, assaulted thousands of innocent Americans, destroyed property valued in the billions of dollars, looted, burned, seized cities, and committed all sorts of violence strangely commended by leftist democrats in wicked efforts to seditiously undermine the legitimately elected government of President Trump.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My guess is less than 15% of anons delve into that autistic numerology stuff. It never interested me in spite of Q a couple of times saying, "Autists, get to work."

It never interested you? Then why did you post so many Q drops? The "death blossom" drop is especially memorable.

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 8.30.53 AM.png

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
My guess is less than 15% of anons delve into that autistic numerology stuff. It never interested me in spite of Q a couple of times saying, "Autists, get to work."
Can you guess why Q would try to enlist people with mental health disorders into his service? Because such people see patterns where there are none, and they read "deep" significances into numbers and events that are really just coincidental random chance. But for him, that served to keep the scam going.