The "QAnon" Fraud!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So, you don't trust Kushner, eh? Well, too little, too late.

Trump is a rich guy who spent his entire career scamming little people. Why would you think he wouldn't scam you again with Q?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Trump is a rich guy who spent his entire career scamming little people. Why would you think he wouldn't scam you again with Q?
So, it looks like everyone is finally admitting that Q was a part of the Trump administration instead of just some LARP. Well, that only took about 4.5 years. I'll take it. Better late than never I guess.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So, it looks like everyone is finally admitting that Q was a part of the Trump administration instead of just some LARP. Well, that only took about 4.5 years. I'll take it. Better late than never I guess.
I've been saying that Q and Trump were in cahoots all throughout this thread. I've also maintained that Q is a LARP that was designed to be taken for the real thing by folks like yourself. You "Anons" have all been scammed by Q.

marke

God-dishonoring rich white racist democrats scam poor black people into believing republicans are rich racist white people.

marke

I've been saying that Q and Trump were in cahoots all throughout this thread. I've also maintained that Q is a LARP that was designed to be taken for the real thing by folks like yourself. You "Anons" have all been scammed by Q.
All lies are of the devil no matter what the liar's political position. All proponents of wickedness like homosexuality, abortion, hatred of whites or blacks for their skin color, and so forth are also doing the will of the devil regardless of political affiliations.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I am not familiar with Q. I have heard a lot of things about Q but have never researched Q specifically. I would recommend nobody accept everything Q says but, like all information, carefully review and research the propagated info to separate fact from fiction.
You're supposed to reject Q out-of-hand because CNN and MSNBC told you to.

Obey!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Translation: "Or you could just read what other people say about Q, as I did, like a gullible idiot."
What has Q said that has panned out? Are we still "over the target"? Only a gullible idiot could believe that nonsense.

One of these days you're going to wake up to the fact that Trump and company perpetrated this fraud on the American public, but not today.

marke

CNN?

Didn't they shut down?
They were suffering from a lack of viewers. If they could have counted ghost democrat voters from bloated democrat voting rolls they could have claimed millions of viewers but counting fake votes does not work in the real world.

marke

What has Q said that has panned out? Are we still "over the target"? Only a gullible idiot could believe that nonsense.

One of these days you're going to wake up to the fact that Trump and company perpetrated this fraud on the American public, but not today.
I cannot find out who Q is. Perhaps Q, Seth Rich's assassin, and Schiff's whistleblower are the same person?

marke

Hopefully the January 6th commission will have enough info to finally hold him accountable for his treasonous acts committed during and after June 6th.
I think one of the most heinous acts of treason was committed by Hillary and the DNC when they invented the Trump/Russian collusion lie designed to steal the election from the majority of the American people.